DoO condemns The Royal Dragons, laughs

Sir Scarfalot

17 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Y0szejz.jpg

The Knights Templar hereby condemns DoO's condemnation of The Commonwealth's condemnation of DoO's condemnation of TRD.

We stand by our allies in The Commonwealth, and sympathize with TRD because they were once our protectorate.

I'm also butthurt by how irrelevant this whole thread is and the fact that DoO's condemnation of The Commonwealth's condemnation of DoO's condemnation of TRD was basically just a copy. Be original.

Signed by KT:

Grand Master: Thalmor
Grand Commander: Geralt von Rivia

Grand Preceptor: Vladamir Putin
Grand Seneschal: Horsecock
Grand Almoner: Codonian
Grand Marshal: Thomas Meagher
Grand Chancellor: Apollo

Signed by Polaris:

Emperor: AlmightyGrub
Regent: EaTeMuP
Minister of Love: JayMillz
Minister of Peace: Kriegskoenig
Minister of Plenty: Dendarii
Minister of Truth: WSxPhoenix
Council Advisers: Dajobo, Eva-Beatrice
Deputy Minister of Peace: MoN
Deputy Minister of Plenty: Pentix

The Department of Opposition hereby condemns The Knights Templar's condemnation of our condemnation of The Commonwealth's condemnation of our condemnation of TRD.

Coming to an allies' defense is always honorable and justified. Therefore, the Department of Opposition does not fault Knights Templar for standing by their allies. The Department of Opposition does, however, fault Knights Templar for their blind sympathies with TRD and their ignorance, or willful disregard of TRD's exploitative actions and neglect of their membership. KT, I expected better of you. Surely you don't support or agree with the idea of neglecting one's members? I know for a fact that your alliance does not do so, so where's this coming from?

Furthermore, the Department of Opposition declares confusion over the inclusion of signatures from Polaris leadership in this post. Are you signing this condemnation on their behalf with power of attorney or something?

I do personally apologize for the poor quality and low effort placed into the Department of Opposition's condemnation of The Commonwealth's condemnation of our condemnation of TRD. I should have done better.

-Signed
Sir Scarfalot, Director of Department of Opposition

18 minutes ago, Ains said:

Well I contrary to what might be expected. I'm amused by this and find you sense of what is right acute. Though you may have taken things over the top by declaring war I do not admonish it. Yes. Being IA myself I find it disturbingly cringe worthy that he as IA could not take the time to properly investigate the Nation he was recruiting. Added to the fact that he still failed to see correction when you gave it to him and repeated the same mistake. Honestly the Alliance structure is brittle and sloppy at best. 

If I may be so bold. Zodiac should choose their protectorates wisely. Taking Gov members experience into consideration. 

To wrap it all up. This is really funny. And I enjoyed it. Good job

I definitely am escalating this quite a bit farther than it needs to, I'll grant that.

• Upvote 4

NK would like to extend support for Sir Scarf. 3 alliances on one guy seems kinda lop sided. My billions in resources and cash are at your disposal. Keep that blockade running, cause the minute it lapses this nation will become a nuclear armed alliance with a bone to pick. Figured the BoC guys would've learned picking on little !@#$ers ain't cool with the ape. Some lessons are never absorbed as well as they are intended.

Choice is yours? Check, your move

This post is so !@#$ing lame.  You declared war on someone minding their own !@#$ing business and atop of that. Tried to humiliate them you're so scum for that shit yo

• Upvote 3

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

3 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

I, EvilPiggyFooFoo of Piglantia, present to you, Sir Scarfalot of Empyrea, a place on the *drum roll please*

DRAMA QUEEN HALL OF FAME!

5d31b8504a21c92bc2f831443331ae29e2417ec9

You will join legends such as, Kastor, Calvin Coolidge, and Patrick Higgins! :D

Enjoy!

This is why I want to marry you ??

• Upvote 1

yUpP2fl.jpg

23 minutes ago, Apeman said:

NK would like to extend support for Sir Scarf. 3 alliances on one guy seems kinda lop sided. My billions in resources and cash are at your disposal. Keep that blockade running, cause the minute it lapses this nation will become a nuclear armed alliance with a bone to pick. Figured the BoC guys would've learned picking on little !@#$ers ain't cool with the ape. Some lessons are never absorbed as well as they are intended.

Holy **** uh

Woah there, friend! I appreciate the thought, and the offer, really I do, and I have the greatest respect for your bloc and its strategy. However, I really don't need nor want any help. I've committed myself to the tactic of missiles and fortifications, and fund it off of raids and the occasional market trading whenever I can counter enemy navies.

I've made my own bed here, through my own actions, and it is my responsibility and mine alone. I can't stop you from saying what you want or doing what you wish, but the reason I'm not in any alliance is because I don't want any other players to feel responsible for me. You do your thing if you want, but you really need to understand that I've prepared myself for this and it isn't lopsided at all. I'm taking damage but I'm giving as well as I get, so don't worry about me.

I mean, you do your thing, I'm not the boss of you, but again, don't worry about me.

23 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

This post is so !@#$ing lame.  You declared war on someone minding their own !@#$ing business and atop of that. Tried to humiliate them you're so scum for that shit yo

No, they tried to invite me, and tried to offer me things they couldn't. I declared war with the sole mechanical demand that they do their jobs, and instead of doing their jobs they decided to escalate the war against me, spending resources that could have easily gone towards growing their own members. It wasn't until Zodiac and BK got involved that I brought it onto the forum, because that's when this nonsense got way too real.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

30 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Holy **** uh

No, they tried to invite me, and tried to offer me things they couldn't. I declared war with the sole mechanical demand that they do their jobs, and instead of doing their jobs they decided to escalate the war against me, spending resources that could have easily gone towards growing their own members. It wasn't until Zodiac and BK got involved that I brought it onto the forum, because that's when this nonsense got way too real.

So they tried to recruit someone who they found to be a positive influence on their alliance.  You attacked someone for an alliance attempting to grow.  Then you be a crybaby on the owf trying to act all hard.  You're nation is a total swampbox too.  9 cities but you're score like 900 no military.  No wonder you're crying on the owf.  You lost the game.  

• Upvote 3

yUpP2fl.jpg

2 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

So they tried to recruit someone who they found to be a positive influence on their alliance.  You attacked someone for an alliance attempting to grow.  Then you be a crybaby on the owf trying to act all hard.  You're nation is a total swampbox too.  9 cities but you're score like 900 no military.  No wonder you're crying on the owf.  You lost the game.  

Check my war record and my projects, fam. I won the game long ago. They're not trying to grow, they were trying to... honestly I have no idea WHAT they were trying to do, but their bank and trade records don't lie.

Edit: Also my score is 533 right now, and usually hovers around 600. I don't give a damn about score though, I just like missiling people that do. I especially like launching missiles at nations that put themselves ahead of their allies.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

4 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Check my war record and my projects, fam. I won the game long ago. They're not trying to grow, they were trying to... honestly I have no idea WHAT they were trying to do, but their bank and trade records don't lie.

Edit: Also my score is 533 right now, and usually hovers around 600. I don't give a damn about score though, I just like missiling people that do. I especially like launching missiles at nations that put themselves ahead of their allies.

Missiles don't do shit to nations in your range.  And why tf it matter what the alliance bank records show.  You attacked them.  You didn't win shit.  Your nation is pathetic.  Nobody is ahead of their allies.  Not that you care you're in an alliance that only houses your own miserable ass.  You obviously don't contribute to the game in any way.  Like why are you here.  

• Upvote 2

yUpP2fl.jpg

25 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

Missiles don't do shit to nations in your range.  And why tf it matter what the alliance bank records show.  You attacked them.  You didn't win shit.  Your nation is pathetic.  Nobody is ahead of their allies.  Not that you care you're in an alliance that only houses your own miserable ass.  You obviously don't contribute to the game in any way.  Like why are you here.  

Missiles destroy hundreds of infrastructure, somewhat less than the cost of funding someone to their 6th city. But they'd rather repair that then fund their own promises. The bank records show that they don't give a damn about their members. I attacked them because they don't give a damn about their allies.

I am in an alliance on my own because I am a contributor, and I take alliances and promises seriously. Despite that, I've seen far too many alliances take advantage of their members, and I won't stand for it. Your OWN alliance, The Syndicate, is not innocent either. Back during the Oktoberfest, I was part of the BoC, and I beiged one of your allies. They were active, your alliance to this day insists that they won, but they couldn't have cared less about their responsibility to their ally. The Syndicate could have turned that war around with a few thousand dollars, but no. They didn't. They wouldn't. They believed themselves ahead of their allies. Today, TRG believes themselves ahead of their allies. And you, KT, and Zodiac, all believe that they are right to think so. I disagree, and I contribute to this game by making that position clear through actions, not just words.

2 hours ago, Ains said:

Well I contrary to what might be expected. I'm amused by this and find you sense of what is right acute. Though you may have taken things over the top by declaring war I do not admonish it. Yes. Being IA myself I find it disturbingly cringe worthy that he as IA could not take the time to properly investigate the Nation he was recruiting. Added to the fact that he still failed to see correction when you gave it to him and repeated the same mistake. Honestly the Alliance structure is brittle and sloppy at best. 

If I may be so bold. Zodiac should choose their protectorates wisely. Taking Gov members experience into consideration. 

To wrap it all up. This is really funny. And I enjoyed it. Good job

refer to my mistakes comment :)

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

The Department of Opposition hereby condemns The Knights Templar's condemnation of our condemnation of The Commonwealth's condemnation of our condemnation of TRD.

Coming to an allies' defense is always honorable and justified. Therefore, the Department of Opposition does not fault Knights Templar for standing by their allies. The Department of Opposition does, however, fault Knights Templar for their blind sympathies with TRD and their ignorance, or willful disregard of TRD's exploitative actions and neglect of their membership. KT, I expected better of you. Surely you don't support or agree with the idea of neglecting one's members? I know for a fact that your alliance does not do so, so where's this coming from?

Furthermore, the Department of Opposition declares confusion over the inclusion of signatures from Polaris leadership in this post. Are you signing this condemnation on their behalf with power of attorney or something?

I do personally apologize for the poor quality and low effort placed into the Department of Opposition's condemnation of The Commonwealth's condemnation of our condemnation of TRD. I should have done better.

-Signed
Sir Scarfalot, Director of Department of Opposition

I definitely am escalating this quite a bit farther than it needs to, I'll grant that.

What if I ask T$ to spy on you, will they be on your condemnation list next :)

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

I be frank, our counter was prepared to get missiled like shit. It be an honour for a 6 city counter to be nuked when he only has 1000 infra per city. If you give scarfalot aid, Im sure you probably rein this guy in. 

10 minutes ago, jack3top said:

refer to my mistakes comment :)

It's true, mistakes do happen. I do indeed make mistakes, plenty of them. And it is important how we act moving forward, and learn from them, I'm right there with you.

It hasn't happened yet, though. Rather than fund their members, or even consider them for a second, half the people in this thread are trying to say that I'm the bad guy here, while all I've demanded is that they follow through on their obligations. This pattern is what I hate the most about P&W; that the newbies and low-score players are treated like turds while officers and high-tier players take advantage of them.

Just now, jack3top said:

What if I ask T$ to spy on you, will they be on your condemnation list next :)

I be frank, our counter was prepared to get missiled like shit. It be an honour for a 6 city counter to be nuked when he only has 1000 infra per city. If you give scarfalot aid, Im sure you probably rein this guy in. 

Well, I haven't condemned BK for spying on me, so who knows?

As for the counter, sure. You can easily fund his repairs. But you're STILL not going to divert a penny towards actually funding cities in TRD, and you honestly think that 'honour' is more important than your promises or your allies. That's terrible.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

It's true, mistakes do happen. I do indeed make mistakes, plenty of them. And it is important how we act moving forward, and learn from them, I'm right there with you.

It hasn't happened yet, though. Rather than fund their members, or even consider them for a second, half the people in this thread are trying to say that I'm the bad guy here, while all I've demanded is that they follow through on their obligations. This pattern is what I hate the most about P&W; that the newbies and low-score players are treated like turds while officers and high-tier players take advantage of them.

Well, I haven't condemned BK for spying on me, so who knows?

As for the counter, sure. You can easily fund his repairs. But you're STILL not going to divert a penny towards actually funding cities in TRD, and you honestly think that 'honour' is more important than your promises or your allies. That's terrible.

Read up what a protectorate means.