Yeah, this thread and every other one

• Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

15 minutes ago, Apeman said:

I'm a dumb ape! What's your excuse for being dumb? Am I the only one that read this whole damn thing? He claimed the city was bought after the initial messages.

Dude, you are impossible. Now I remember why I stopped coming to forums for a few months.

• Upvote 1

I think the problem is I'm sitting here giggling and you getting mad. Have fun it's a game. Pick a better character. Let loose and smile

Embrace the ape

Edited by Apeman
Ape masterbation

9 minutes ago, Aerys Targaryen said:

Dude, you are impossible. Now I remember why I stopped coming to forums for a few months.

7 minutes ago, Apeman said:

I think the problem is I'm sitting here giggling and you getting mad. Have fun it's a game. Pick a better character. Let loose and smile

Embrace the ape

Tl;dr: https://preview.ibb.co/jRjEta/IMG_0015.gif

Idk why gifs dont work on here anymore

Edited by Catsby
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

49 minutes ago, Apeman said:

I'm a dumb ape! What's your excuse for being dumb? Am I the only one that read this whole damn thing? He claimed the city was bought after the initial messages. The other dick didn't dispute said fact and the nation log shows he built the damn thing. The two fighting arent even argueing. It is everyone else. The almighty protectors are picking on some guy who couldve been difused with a little truth and not poaching. Post the damn ape pics in the ape pic discord channel like a normal person you freak. Don't you ever !@#$ing qoute me. There is a thread for that

I still think the emoji face is adorable.  I love you too.  

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

17 minutes ago, Peter Quill said:

This thread has gone waaaaaay offtopic

Not anymore

Back to sh***ing on Sir Scarfalot...I hearby condemn him for his actions. *embargoes*

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

16 minutes ago, Codonian said:

So this is what the OWF has turned into eh? A cluster!@#$ for irrelevant micro nations !@#$ing about irrelevant micro alliances?... cool

Its a beautiful sight to see. It brings back terrible good memories.

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

Shouldn't this thread have died about 3 pages ago?

46 minutes ago, Codonian said:

So this is what the OWF has turned into eh? A cluster!@#$ for irrelevant micro nations !@#$ing about irrelevant micro alliances?... cool

I thought the OWF was always like this when there isn't a war between the major powers going on.

• Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

10 hours ago, Apeman said:

I'm not looking for applicants. Just want the little guy to have a chance. 2 top alliances really feel the need to hit a solo member alliance. He won't always be small and neither will your members. My point was actually making life enemies isn't always the best choice. I'm sure this couldve been handled different. If you actually read the words I wrote, you would come to terms with me meaning once the wars are over, since you will without a doubt keep him blockaded until the wars are over.... Unless you plan on always doing it forever and ever, he will be available for any kind of aid package I pick

KT Can view me however you want. Might as well kick this off proper. We all want a global war right? Let's !@#$ing do it then.......I had my target list ready for weeks, go ahead be the guy to make me end the world

I still love you Apeman <3

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

36 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

It's amusing to see some folks posting up threats/protections like it means something.

Y'know, it all means about as much as anything else in this game does. Just because it doesn't affect you personally doesn't make it any less relevant to the people it does matter to.

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Y'know, it all means about as much as anything else in this game does. Just because it doesn't affect you personally doesn't make it any less relevant to the people it does matter to.

No, it's pretty irrelevant considering who the parties are.  None of them will jump that line into aggression over a single melodramatic nation that holds no allegiance to any that is threatening or protecting him.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

I could always make it involve me if I were to attack someone, right?

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

4 hours ago, Epimetheus said:

Wow i haven't been on the forums...in a very long time. 

Welcome back. The massive piles of salt should be where they usually are

• Upvote 3

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

What if this is a false flag to get Royal Dragons some publicity and to trigger the next global war?

I mean no one cared who the Royal Dragons were until this thread.

Dark Brotherhood is on the TKR side

Zodiac is on IQ

Apeman posting?

Yep, this is gonna start the next war.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Phino said:

reason = < insert valid CB >

Valid CB: TBD condemns the support of NK for DoO's condemnation of KT's condemnation of DoO's condemnation of The Commonwealth's condemnation of...

Well, you get the point.

• Upvote 1

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

2 hours ago, Crossbones said:

What if this is a false flag to get Royal Dragons some publicity and to trigger the next global war?

I mean no one cared who the Royal Dragons were until this thread.

Dark Brotherhood is on the TKR side

Zodiac is on IQ

Apeman posting?

Yep, this is gonna start the next war.

its just a coincidence lol, though tbh it is really quite coincidental that all the factors are at the right spot lol. Life works in mysterious ways

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.