DoO condemns The Royal Dragons, laughs

Sir Scarfalot

3 hours ago, Gabranth said:

DB supports Scarfalot in this scenario - there's nothing worse than people who can't meet their promises. The false expectations and disappointment, along with time wasted and potentially good and active members of the community being lost as a result is inexcusable. Being a micro is no excuse either, as they are protected by Zodiac, and, in keeping with that, Zodiac should take it upon themselves to turn RD from a joke of an alliance that can't fund 6 cities to an alliance that people actually know about. As far as everything else goes, Scarfalot with his independent strategy of classic vigilante justice is welcome to me, makes people accountable for their actions. 

Mind you, this is not someone from within the alliance who is complaining, in which case our reaction will be different. In this case, you and Scarfalot are outsiders with no information about what's going on inside, posting here just like that without verifying, passing comments about Zodiac randomly. In the past, we have even given city grants to a few protectorates (Trident for example) to help them grow faster, but every nation/alliance have their own pace of growth, as people spend different lengths of time in this game and we don't really force anyone to get funds, some people will like to be more independent. Attacking such an alliance because you think they are not sending grants properly is nothing short of bullying and it cannot be accepted, esp since they are under our protection.

If we get complaints from their members that they are not getting what was promised and the govt is not working towards giving what was promised, we will do something about it.

3 hours ago, Apeman said:

I'm not looking for applicants. Just want the little guy to have a chance. 2 top alliances really feel the need to hit a solo member alliance. He won't always be small and neither will your members. My point was actually making life enemies isn't always the best choice. I'm sure this couldve been handled different. If you actually read the words I wrote, you would come to terms with me meaning once the wars are over, since you will without a doubt keep him blockaded until the wars are over.... Unless you plan on always doing it forever and ever, he will be available for any kind of aid package I pick

KT Can view me however you want. Might as well kick this off proper. We all want a global war right? Let's !@#$ing do it then.......I had my target list ready for weeks, go ahead be the guy to make me end the world

For someone who wants to be left alone, you sure like to interfere with other alliance's affairs. It's your own decision if you are going to fund NRF to someone after the conflict is resolved, but if you are going to fund someone, which is directly going to hurt my alliance, I won't take it lightly.

Edited by Aerys Targaryen
Edited for clarity
  • Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

I don't need to have insider info to comment on crappy financial practices, I can see that from the outside just fine. Bank transfers and nation trades are on public display, and as far as I've seen, Royal Dragons' econ policy is severely lacking and so is your support for them outside of defending them on the forums when you, or they get called out. Such as right now. 

This thread is all about the OP accusing RD of not providing grants to their members and farming. You and any outsiders can view their bank transactions, but you can't check how many people are applying for grants, how many are not given and so on (I've repeated this already in my previous comments).

26 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

This is easily the biggest toy quote I've seen in a long, long time. Alliances, big or small, should not be free from criticism simply because they suck.

Criticizing me/Zodiac/RD is totally fine and we will learn from it, but this is not just criticism. It started when their officer contacted the OP and asked him to join and OP decided to attack back accusing RD of farming their members and not giving what was promised. You can just check the bank transaction to see for yourself. With your first comment, you were supporting Scarfalot, by that you are supporting his action of declaring war on RD.

If your comment is about RD and improving them, that's fine, we will take it and help them improve, but it looks like you started your comments here with a different narrative.

Edit: OP also mentioned he declared a war because a nation mentioned there will be nuclear retaliation against raiders. That is a silly justification to declare war on and to support the OP even.

Edited by Aerys Targaryen
Edit: Point added
  • Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Aerys Targaryen said:

Mind you, this is not someone from within the alliance who is complaining, in which case our reaction will be different. In this case, you and Scarfalot are outsiders with no information about what's going on inside, posting here just like that without verifying, passing comments about Zodiac randomly. In the past, we have even given city grants to a few protectorates (Trident for example) to help them grow faster, but every nation/alliance have their own pace of growth, as people spend different lengths of time in this game and we don't really force anyone to get funds, some people will like to be more independent. Attacking such an alliance because you think they are not sending grants properly is nothing short of bullying and it cannot be accepted, esp since they are under our protection.

If we get complaints from their members that they are not getting what was promised and the govt is not working towards giving what was promised, we will do something about it.

For someone who wants to be left alone, you sure like to interfere with other alliance's affairs. It's your own decision if you are going to fund NRF to someone after the conflict is resolved, but if you are going to fund someone, which is directly going to hurt my alliance, I won't take it lightly.

One guy can take on 3 plus alliances and they are worried. Got the point, thanks for clarifying. I do wish to be left alone, quit summoning me. The actions of those involved are to blame for that. All parties not just the bullies. At least pick on an alliance or group of alliances able to defend themselves......oh hi NK allies, no I don't want to throw the first punch quit asking

Check

A micro conflict I'm not involved in? This could get interesting.

• Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

8 minutes ago, Apeman said:

One guy can take on 3 plus alliances and they are worried. Got the point, thanks for clarifying. I do wish to be left alone, quit summoning me. The actions of those involved are to blame for that. All parties not just the bullies. At least pick on an alliance or group of alliances able to defend themselves......oh hi NK allies, no I don't want to throw the first punch quit asking

Zodiac or BK or RD didn't attack OP, he was invited and in-turn he attacked back with some accusations. We are just reacting to what he did, nothing more than that. If you don't want to be "summoned", then you got to stop posting :P

19 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Check

IMG_0009.gif

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

7 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Back during the Oktoberfest, I was part of the BoC, and I beiged one of your allies. They were active, your alliance to this day insists that they won, but they couldn't have cared less about their responsibility to their ally. The Syndicate could have turned that war around with a few thousand dollars, but no. They didn't. They wouldn't. They believed themselves ahead of their allies. Today, TRG believes themselves ahead of their allies. And you, KT, and Zodiac, all believe that they are right to think so. I disagree, and I contribute to this game by making that position clear through actions, not just words.

The !@#$ are you even on about? What does a dead alliance, t$ and a war that happened such a long time ago have to do with this? 

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

3 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

you think youre funny mate

No I think I wanna die instead

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

4 hours ago, Keza Purple said:

-snip-

>implying it wasn't pointless to begin with 

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

OK I'll be honest, I'm just jealous this guy gets to take on three alliances. Best I could ever wreck was one at a time. Poaching from a single nation alliance is still Poaching. The shady financial practices have also been proven so the only question here is why are you defending this poaching, thieving, poorly named alliance? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Apeman said:

OK I'll be honest, I'm just jealous this guy gets to take on three alliances. Best I could ever wreck was one at a time. Poaching from a single nation alliance is still Poaching. The shady financial practices have also been proven so the only question here is why are you defending this poaching, thieving, poorly named alliance? 

you can see it as 3 alliances or actually just 2 nations and another with spy ops

• Upvote 1

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.

17 minutes ago, Apeman said:

The comments made here imply more than 3 people. Reread bud

Nation wise, he only faced 2 war declarations and 2 spy ops from another alliance to kill his spies. The rest is just shit talk.

personal comment: To be honest, I feel you should support arrgh, if thats your case that 3 alliances pick on a nation. Many alliance has picked on them, they act the same as the guy, self funded pirates. Also, the original purpose of this thread is over, we have already shown you all a few nations that got grants. The OP could have chosen to approach us directly seeing that he has a friend in solidarity, he is even ignoring his friend in solidarity due to a game lol. I can  tell how bored the orbis community is for this to become a shitstorm here. It is not the job of an protector to handle the economics of its protectorate, but for us if it was brought to our attention personally, we would have seen to it. 

The OP is enjoying himself right now. We are all feeding in to the adrenaline he gets when he reads this thread. A suggestion to the OP take this off air if you really want your concerns to be addressed. If im right that you are just seeking for attention, then continue commenting. Also think of how rd can build in peace with their nations being threatened? Threats only make the problem worst.  

Edited by jack3top
typos

discussion before violence

What I post do not represent the views of the alliance unless otherwise stated.

Don't ever qoute me bud. Seriously tho what is the definition of a protectorate but to help defend and offer tools for a young alliance to thrive and succeed. Making them strong enough to defend themselves. I guess it's different because I don't want my protectorates to fail so they absorb into me.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gabranth said:

Had to comment on this in particular. Clearly someone didn't check that 'your range' is people with 6 cities or less, and considering those nations have jack for money, destroying infrastructure, any amount, is detrimental to those nations especially when they can't pay for it back, as we have come to learn from RD and its inability to even fund 6 cities, let alone infra. 

Then those nations have my aid extended to them.  

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

24 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Don't ever qoute quote me bud.

Why the &#33;@#&#036; are you commenting here if you don't want your comments to be quoted and replied to?

1 hour ago, Apeman said:

Poaching from a single nation alliance is still Poaching. The shady financial practices have also been proven so the only question here is why are you defending this poaching, thieving, poorly named alliance

Where the shady financial practices proven? Show me bank transactions which show the original allegations to be true, that is farming their alliance members.

There is a difference between sending recruitment messages to members/officers/heirs and sending messages between the one who is in-charge/founder/only-member-aka-leader. One is considered as a taboo and another is something plenty of people do while approaching each other for a merge.

RD didn't steal from anyone and your opinions about their name/theme isn't worth a shit.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Don't ever qoute me bud.

Oops

• Upvote 2
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

1 hour ago, Peter Quill said:

The &#33;@#&#036; are you even on about? What does a dead alliance, t$ and a war that happened such a long time ago have to do with this? 

That's a good question.. Seems he trying to start a global war to me.  I wonder if he reads my paper.  He should this next issue anyway.  Big news here ^_^

39 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Don't ever qoute me bud. 

Can I qoute you?  ??

• Upvote 3

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

8 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

That's a good question.. Seems he trying to start a global war to me.  I wonder if he reads my paper.  He should this next issue anyway.  Big news here ^_^

#shamelessplugin

• Upvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

5 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

-snip-

I found Apeman when he sick.  Lol

Either he's sick from getting quoted or sick from this micro whining thread

• Upvote 1
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I'm a dumb ape! What's your excuse for being dumb? Am I the only one that read this whole damn thing? He claimed the city was bought after the initial messages. The other dick didn't dispute said fact and the nation log shows he built the damn thing. The two fighting arent even argueing. It is everyone else. The almighty protectors are picking on some guy who couldve been difused with a little truth and not poaching. Post the damn ape pics in the ape pic discord channel like a normal person you freak. Don't you ever &#33;@#&#036;ing qoute me. There is a thread for that

• Upvote 3