Pimp your Navy

Mogar

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is your neighbor being a bully?

Do you want to bully your neighbor?

Witches or Aliens got you feeling blue?

Have a leader you want to overthrow?

Just like being able to say, "I'm on a boat with robot planes and shit!"

If you can come up with ¢25,000,000,000 we can have a fully equipped with all the latest and greatest in radar, missiles, planes, all sorts of hardware to turn your enemies into rubble! 25bil figure comes from base price of a single carrier group, Requires crewing, Some Fees and Exclusions may apply, some options are available for the additional price price. Reply to: [email protected] for additional details.

Edited by Mogar

To: [email protected]

We would like to buy your offer of the latest naval equipment. ¢25,000,000,000 is in our price range and is perfect for our budget. We would like to find out on the additional fees. 

We have the money ready for this purchase. Just what we needed , a glorious navy.

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

45 minutes ago, Mogar said:

once you pay for them do whatever you want with them, though we'd be able to bring them beyond 2017 tech to to whatever technological level you'd like within reason for additional fees.

Cool. I'll think about it.

To: [email protected]

After research and inquires into the availability of the deepwater ports under our control, the Scandinavian government would like to purchase a total of 12 strike groups for mostly defensive and research purposes. We hope that this tech can help us better improve our own naval capabilities and naval research as well. 

pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

The German Royal Navy would like to see the Great White Attack Submarine in action if possible, as well as seeing its capabilities. If possible, I and members of my staff would be glad to visit MoG[Corp] to see the Attack Submarine in action. 

We look forward to hearing back from you, 

Best regards

Admiral West

German 1st Fleet

Legacy Naval Base

(DECLASSIFIED MESSAGE)

Great White class attack submarines

On 9/7/2017 at 6:24 AM, Mogar said:

We are willing to go for 2 packages with 2 more Submarines than usual and one more carrier than usual

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:25 AM, Zafri Zackery said:

After research and inquires into the availability of the deepwater ports under our control, the Scandinavian government would like to purchase a total of 12 strike groups for mostly defensive and research purposes. We hope that this tech can help us better improve our own naval capabilities and naval research as well. 

Within 90 days the first fleet will arrive along with a crew to assist in training your population, with our current production rates a total of twelve would take 3 years to complete. (OOC: 60 days per fleet, a total of 3 months RL time, give or take a day.)

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:24 AM, Prince Hunter of Bavaria said:

The German Royal Navy would like to see the Great White Attack Submarine in action if possible, as well as seeing its capabilities. If possible, I and members of my staff would be glad to visit MoG[Corp] to see the Attack Submarine in action. 

We look forward to hearing back from you, 

Best regards

Admiral West

German 1st Fleet

Legacy Naval Base

(DECLASSIFIED MESSAGE)

Great White class attack submarines

We can arrange for a set of war games to display several different models and allow each to be given a chance to show its strengths and weaknesses. (OOC: I suppose that would be a separate thread though!)

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:42 AM, Reuben Cheuk said:

With the blessings of my government, I would like to request 4 carrier strike groups, and 50 attack submarines. How much would this cost?

"MoG[Corp] would be happy to deliver said vessels upon completion of the required deep water ports required for such a significant naval presence.

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

We are willing to go for 2 packages with 2 more Submarines than usual and one more carrier than usual

Additional carriers would add 18Bil and additional submarines 3bil. (OOC: Assuming you want them as advanced as possible.)

18 hours ago, Mogar said:
21 hours ago, Spaz said:

Additional carriers would add 18Bil and additional submarines 3bil. (OOC: Assuming you want them as advanced as possible.)

Yes and when will they be given to us?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:Data Chirp:

"We would add to your order for the same price an additional carrier group, containing the latest export design, the STAAC, Super Trimaran Air Amphibious Carrier, We hope the vessel makes a worthy capital ship of your soon to be glorious navy."

We'd like to purchase an additional 2 Carrier Groups , Money is going to be transfered to your account at the momment of The Carrier Arrival

• 2 weeks later...