It's about... to go.... DOWN!

Guilo

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Alright, so where's the players at? You've got 8. According to OP's brag, they should easily breach 200 members.

We currently have 370 members and span over 20 different games. They don't all play P&W so a large influx of "200" won't occur. To put things into perspective our largest branch is Minecraft with 117 members.

Well, I'm not about to argue with bringing some new players into Orbis. As long as everybody plays on the up and up. Good luck, we'll see you around. o/

P.S. - You've made some nice choices with protectors. Keep up the good choices. B)

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Welcome back! Better luck this time.

On 9/4/2017 at 9:19 PM, Guilo said:

it's gotten serious and it plans to act a little more...eh mature? Politics and War was an interesting game for both recruitment and enjoyment. It hopes that this time around with a more mature base and understanding that it turns into the polar opposite of the meme it created in 2016.

Let us hope.

• Upvote 1

Image result for franklin d roosevelt yalta conference

Ah yes, the American classic 'Timber' performed by Rock-n-Roll All-Time Great, Ke$ha. With an anthem talking about momentum going in the downward motion, I'm sure there will be great things in store for your endeavor.

Best of luck!

Guest San Fortunado

Oh this is missing something, hope it's not to late...

Triple-facePalm.jpg

At least IA is putting on the Ritz...eh..EH? I'll go bang my head against the wall now.

Edited by San Fortunado