Baseball Training

Edwardidk

Currently, player training offers two options, a blue button that improves a baseball player skill by 0.15 to 0.35 at the price of 2k, and a red button that improves player skill by 1 to 3 at the price of 20k. Matching these prices, we can easily see that 1.5-3.5 at the price of 20k is worth a lot more than 1-3 at the price of 20k, making the blue training a significant amount better than the red. All this does is force the player to spend just a bit more time and save quite a bit, or waste a lot more money and save your time.

I propose that we make the red training just as good, or better than the blue training, because buying in bulk should be at least be worth as much as the non-bulk. I suggest that the red training be buffed to 1.5-3 to match the value of the blue training, or reduce the red training's price to about 16k.

• Upvote 4

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

• Administrators

The reason that the blue button is more cost effective is it results in more page loads, i.e. more ad revenue for the site.

• Downvote 6

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Couldn't you just put an ad on the baseball host/play away instead and make a ton of revenue that way?

EDIT: NVM there are ads already on the host/play.

Edited by Edwardidk

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

On 9/6/2017 at 1:33 AM, Alex said:

The reason that the blue button is more cost effective is it results in more page loads, i.e. more ad revenue for the site.

Sheepy says it best. (Well I could say it better but we aren't allowed to use profanity on the OWF)

itsamemenow.png

• Upvote 2