Bug pollution commerce

louloulliiii

5 minutes ago, louloulliiii said:

Hello I have a bug on my last city "Grandvillier" I buy a dump to reduce my pollution but the pollution rate did not change so I try with a metro and the same pollution and the rate of trade does not change! :(

You have no power in your city, thus the subway and the recycling centers that need power are not actually working.

You have 2 coal power plants, each giving you power for 500 infra. You have 1.1k infra though, 100 infra extra. Buy another power plant, restore energy to your cities and your improvements will do their job.

Edited by Ripper
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Vous n'avez aucun pouvoir dans votre ville, donc le métro et les centres de recyclage qui ont besoin d'énergie ne fonctionnent pas réellement.

Vous disposez de 2 centrales au charbon, chacune vous donnant un pouvoir pour 500 infra. Vous avez 1,1k sous infra, 100 infra extra. Achetez une autre centrale électrique, rétablissez l'énergie dans vos villes et vos améliorations feront leur travail.

Merci et désoler je n'avais pas fais attention