Fraggle Rock Nuclear Weapons Giveaway

Fraggle

From The Desk of Uncle Travelling Matt

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

Through my many travels, I have witnessed greatness. I have decided to give away ten nuclear weapons. You tell us what to do with ten of our weapons. You can have us decommission them, launch them at anyone of your choosing, have us keep them, ect. But you'll need to tell me the secret pass phrase. The first to solve the puzzle will get to do whatever they want with ten of our nukes. Answers are the characters who said the line. Best of luck.  

39) Hawk. Electricity is humming. You hear it in the mountains and rivers. You see it dance among the seas and stars and glowing around the moon, but in these days, the glow is dying. What will be in the darkness that remains? The Truman brothers are both true men. They are your brothers. And the others, the good ones who have been with you. Now the circle is almost complete. Watch and listen to the dream of time and space. It all comes out now, flowing like a river. That which is and is not. Hawk. Laura is the one

5) It's not just the money. It's a pride thing. All our food. Pizza. Calzone. Buffalo mozzarella. Olive oil. These !@#$ had nothin'. They ate poopsie before we gave'em the gift of our cuisine. But this, this is the worst, this "expresso" shit. 

182) Nobody even knows what we're talking about. Scratch your face with your finger if it was over twelve dollars. Go ahead, just scratch it. Was it over twelve dollars?
[waiter scratches his face]
Oh, for God's sake. What an !@#$! Let me ask you a question. Was it over fifteen dollars? Just tug on your tie up here. Was it over fifteen? 

29) I go at him respectable. He put that goddamn shotgun in my face, man. I’m looking at two goddamn tubes of the Harbor Tunnel staring right at me. Each one about yea-big. I damn near piss my pants.

71) You know, sex is not a dirty thing. Sex is not a crime. It's a loving act between two or more consenting adults.

2429) I broke that birdbath for you 'cause I knew how much you hated it 'cause we're the same. I hate that !@#$in' thing too... A stork wrapped around a tree branch, that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen before. You know how the plague started back in the day, was from a little disgusting birdbath in someone's backyard that rats made sex to birds in it and created a whole new type of AIDS.

47) I grew up in the ghetto. Pops died when I was 10. I had to quit school, support my family by doing some of everything, from shining shoes to shooting craps. I went to Vietnam, where they taught me how to kill small children and women. I've been in all kind of penitentiaries from Arizona to Alabama and back. And I say all this not out of pride or shame. I just want to make sure that you grasp that l already grasped how things work around here.

8) You're fired. You're fired for costing this company millions of pounds. You're fired for insubordination. You're fired for lack of character! 

323) Did you know that according to Worthington's Law, the opera singer who called himself the "Great" Caruso was nowhere near as great as Sammy Hagar, the Red Rocker? So, shut up, Caruso! 

12) Yeah, just barely. The cops are like butchers, always got their thumbs on the scales, but good luck arguing that in court. Let me get down to brass tacks: I'm gonna get you a second phone call. You're gonna call your mommy or your daddy or your parish priest or your Boy Scout leader and they're gonna deliver me a check for $4,650. I'm gonna write that down on the back of my business card. Four-six-five-zero. Okay? And I need that in a cashier's check or a money order, doesn't matter---actually, I want it in a money order. And make it out to Ice Station Zebra Associates. That's my loan-out. It's totally legit. It's done just for tax purposes. And after that, we can discuss Visa or MasterCard, but definitely not American Express, so don't even ask. All right? Any questions? 

49421aqxgh.png.d1b9836b9e701cbb1456a7ee64152f1d.png

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, James II said:

Congratulations you have won ten nuclear weapons

James II of Tieixiais has won the prize with the correct passphrase. 

He is the owner of 10 nuclear weapons from Fraggle Rock. Well done.

• Upvote 1