The Far East Side of The World

Han Young Gi

*Its been a while since Nihon is out, so i decided to make a post to stay on the map*

THE FAR EAST SIDE OF THE WORLD

The Leader of Nihon, Emperor Han, was sitting in the middle of the Imperial Palace's garden, with his eyes closed,sitting cross-legged, and his hands were put on his knees. It was such a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the rivers are flowing..

It was 8 AM and he's been in this state since 6. The garden looked empty, although some guards were walking around the garden as they were doing their jobs. Then, the garden door was opened, and it's Empress Yewon, walked out from the door, crossing the small bridge and stopped as soon as she approached the Emperor.

She slowly touched Han's shoulder while saying, "honey, breakfast is ready". The Emperor slowly opened his eyes, and said "thank you. i'll catch up as soon as i'm done with this". The Empress smiled, and walked away from him, and entered the palace. 

Emperor Han, closed his eyes again, and took a small rock below his foot, and threw it to the pond, caused the water to ripple a bit. As soon as the ripple reached the edge of the pond, he slowly opened his eyes, and stood, ending his zen meditation. He looked to the pond, and said "...someone's been out". Soon he turned his back and walked inside to get a breakfast with his family.

After he ended the breakfast, he walked to his office. He sat in a chair and called all the nobles through hologram call. Five minutes later, all the nobles appeared on the hologram screen and waited for the Emperor to start speaking.

"so..hello, everyone. sorry if i'm bothering you in this very peaceful morning, but i have a great message. to be exact, a great chance. 'that' has been out from our desired place", he said.

"..for real, your majesty?" , asked Takada, the noble of the north.

"yes. of course, why would i lie to you anyway?" said the Emperor.

"our 'desired' place? do you mean.. the far east side of this continent?", asked Sakumo, the noble of the south.

"yes, you're exactly right"

"this is our chance, your majesty. we can't wait anymore. in case 'it' will be back, we should hurry", said Nara, the noble of the west.

"yes. sure. Takada, inform the ministry and the senate, and order them to build a colony in that area. Nara, spread the news to the world, tell the world we are 'expanding for scientific reasons', and Sakumo, you're in charge of the military, in case 'it' will be back"

The nobles soon turned off their call and proceed to do their job. While the nobles are busy with their jobs, the Emperor turned his chair to the window and he looked to the sky through the window, and grinned.

Edited by Han Young Gi

signatur.jpg