Noam Chomsky blames both sides

Rozalia

9 hours ago, Rozalia said:

.. ? Just what are you on about? I post a ADL link. You say they are terrorists but now say they are an excellent resource. Make some damn sense. If we needed any more evidence you never actually check anything posted and just continue to let loose the garbage and faeces from your mouth. What I linked was from the Anti-Defamation League you fool. 

No mention huh. Why even lie about easily debunked things? You saw the above and continued stating I had been citing the JDL even after visiting the site yourself. 

The rest is not worth bothering with. I try to avoid using quote boxes with you as you do not show the respect of quoting properly. When you show you are smart enough to use one properly then I might bother again.

4 hours ago, Rozalia said:

By the way, the fact you want Prince Harry as the head of state for America has to rank up there for the most bizzare comment on this forum. Just... who are you? Who says these things?  You know perfectly well who I am. In traditional posts from you I have to keep whatever you accuse me being politically, so why not speculate wildly?  Prince Harry would probably just be an easier acquisition since his line of succession to become a king is just getting further and further away.

No mention huh. Why even lie about easily debunked things? You saw the above and continued stating I had been citing the JDL even after visiting the site yourself.  Yes and I acknowledged the mistake, provided the accurate information of the insignificant website supporting the JDL and seem to only have you as the one who won't let it go.

The rest is not worth bothering with. I try to avoid using quote boxes with you as you do not show the respect of quoting properly. When you show you are smart enough to use one properly then I might bother again. Is this another of your empty promises like when you refused our bet from earlier?

GICjEwp.gif

You're totally off your rocker. An American who wants to welcome in the bloody British monarchy. Just beyond stupid. 

YOU DAMN !@#$. You don't get to say I ran when you gave every excuse under the sun, even hiding behind your alliance saying they wouldn't allow it. 

You're totally off your rocker. An American who wants to welcome in the bloody British monarchy. Just beyond stupid. I don't recall wishing for a British monarchy. Can you indicate where the present royal family in the United Kingdom are genetically Germans who have adapted to Britain. It's still not even an actual example of how British government works due to including a few other excellent areas to be added to it like PR voting alongside candidate and some from the most recent German government.

YOU DAMN !@#$. You don't get to say I ran when you gave every excuse under the sun, even hiding behind your alliance saying they wouldn't allow it. I was concerned you wouldn't abide by the terms if you lost, doubly so when the absolute only part of the bet I wanted was the single thing not from you and you've already demonstrated an inability to follow through on such an action and that I was wise to attach my single term with it since you quickly ran from the post at the suggestion of behaving in a proper manner.

GICjEwp.gif

Prince Harry is a member of the British royal family. If you wish to play this "they are Germans" game or not is quite irrelevant and not something you want to play with me considering I'm a Republican who wants them gone. 

!@#$ing lying piece of shit. I personally went to your alliance leader with the term that if I went back on my word BK could run us over with valid reason. Your "term" is something you can fail whenever you want you dishonest sack of crap. 

It's not a game. It's a short statement of their origins before being accepted as the royal family of the United Kingdom. Creation of governments requiring a monarch happen periodically and are initially begun politically by finding any ideal royal in the world who is distant enough from the line of succession that it is something that can be safely discussed with Queen Elizabeth II as a new role. It's how new monarchies begin. For Harry to be useful to the succession to the British throne. First the Queen would need to die or abdicate.

Assuming either of those scenarios would move Prince Charles up to the King of the United Kingdom. If Charles is unable to perform in that manner it then falls to William and if it happens again to Prince William's eldest son. If it happened against it's not entirely clear, but very likely that Prince Harry would need to be added as the person assuming the Crown. That being very unlikely to ever happen provides a great opportunity to offer Prince Harry to act as first monarch of a changed United States and would develop here just as the originally German British Royal Family adapted to become the living embodiment of the United Kingdom.

It may surprise you to realize that it's of absolutely no importance what your personal beliefs are politically to the United States. And like any proper Rozalia post toss of our childish insults at the end of the post so the other children on the playgrounds of school know who is he true leader or the other children when there is a moment to offer violence to opponents, call people the most childish names and still fail to correctly communicate with quotation.

GICjEwp.gif

Monarchies don't always start in that way. Second if America somehow got in a state where it would want a monarch then they would just give it to an American and not import some random guy with no connection (not even blood). Let me guess though, you don't want Emperor Trump right?

You deserve all you get for stating these lies that I am somehow scared when you were the one who after making excuses went and hid behind your alliance leader. 

On 8/31/2017 at 11:35 AM, Rozalia said:

Monarchies don't always start in that way. Second if America somehow got in a state where it would want a monarch then they would just give it to an American and not import some random guy with no connection (not even blood). We have no royals to serve. We'd necessarily need to import one.

You deserve all you get for stating these lies that I am somehow scared when you were the one who after making excuses went and hid behind your alliance leader.  What lies? Disagreeing with you isn't lying.

GICjEwp.gif

Except you don't no. Not all royals have been imported. Plenty of countries had a ruler simply declare himself a monarchy and that was that. So again. Emperor Trump? You support this right as you want a Monarch? Hey, think about it, America would then get it's first female leader when Ivanka becomes Empress. Bonus.

You state that I "backed out" when you were so scared you made it an in game matter and went and hid behind your alliance leader/alliance. Please. 

Who was the little !@#$ who lied and hid behind his alliance leader again? Oh... you. 

See, this is just what you do, you run and bloody run. !@#$ Harry, guy is disqualified due to your ridiculous American sensibilities anyway as he dressed up as a Nazi once and called a Muslim a raghead. So answer. the. damn. question. Emperor Trump. That is it, you want a monarch then there you go. What is the !@#$ing problem? Just say you don't him as you'll only accept those who match who you'd like.

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

Who was the little !@#$ who lied and hid behind his alliance leader again? Oh... you.  That was actually a joke. Curu mentioned you'd been asking him to intervene in getting me to comply so I figured I'd blame it on him because it was funny. Again, as I've said in two subsequent posts most recently (and many more from earlier threads) you are the one of the two of us refusing to complete this. There are two of us. I am willing. You are not.

See, this is just what you do, you run and bloody run. !@#$ Harry, guy is disqualified due to your ridiculous American sensibilities anyway as he dressed up as a Nazi once and called a Muslim a raghead.  

What are my sensibilities? Especially regarding appropriate selection of a monarch? I like Harry; Harry would be available if he accepted and is hereditary royalty. He could be king. Trump is neither a true royal individual and we wouldn't offer a title of emperor due to our lack of explicit acquisition of an official empire.

So answer. the. damn. question. Emperor Trump. That is it, you want a monarch then there you go. What is the !@#$ing problem? Just say you don't him as you'll only accept those who match who you'd like.

As you specified: I want a monarch. I do not want am emperor because without an empire there's no reason to have that. I want Harry and I want him as king. Is any of that still unclear?

GICjEwp.gif

You've tripped yourself up. You state that I went to Curu to get you to comply. You then state that out of us two I'm the one refusing when you already stated that I was all for it and went to Curu. !@#$ yourself. 

An Emperor is a monarch you dumb !@#$. You just don't Trump because you hate him. You want this Harry which you like. With monarchies you take the good with the bad but let me guess, if a bad monarch showed up you'd want the whole thing gone huh. Pathetic. 

Nope, consistent. Curu's answer for me was (I don't !@#$ing care). I thought and continue to think teasing you about it is hilarious and I have made at least seven statements since clarifying and reinforcing my agreement to our arrangement. You continue to avoid addressing it at all or put up something useless and move on to a topic where you're not so embarrassed.

An emperor rules an empire. The United States does not have an empire in the sense of the word politically so having an emperor would be inaccurate. No, Harry's spent his life learning how to be a monarch for a state. Trump has not and is barely someone who wouldn't be kicked out of a bar for lewd behavior. If we're going to have a king we're going to need a royal to do so and Harry's available.

GICjEwp.gif