Noam Chomsky blames both sides

Rozalia

Have a look at this folks

Critics on social media argued Chomsky, who is one of the most cited scholars in history, had become less left wing in his old age and the remarks meant he had become irrelevant. 

Asa Winstanley, a US journalist, said: “Sad: Chomsky comes close to Trump blaming 'both sides'; says Antifa is 'a major gift to the Right'".

“Can u believe we live in a world where Mitt Romney is left of Noam Chomsky on Antifa,” said another user.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/noam-chomsky-antifa-major-gift-right-wing-anti-fascist-alt-left-a7906406.html

Having an opinion on Antifa (and I suppose the Nazis by extension) is a left-right wing thing apparently. Interesting to see how this develops as with Chomsky weighing in others on the "Alt-Left" have began launching attacks too:

The Alt-Right has been put through this already. With the reasonable people having to disavow the term and leave, leaving it to the Nazis and the like. The Alt-Left, a term started by Clintonites to attack her political enemies on the left, has not had as much focus but Trump has increased the use of the term far more. This term covers the likes of Antifa but also the bog standard progressives. It may well be that the Progressives will now have to disavow the Alt-Left and leave it to the likes of Antifa and BLM. 

I have to agree with Chomsky (not a huge shock) on this. While not covered by the MSM for obvious reasons, alternative media exists and more people than ever use it. The stuff people on see on there is Antifa wrecking up the place just because the likes of Milo is in town. Unprovoked attacks on old ladies. Beating people who are unconscious (as a result of their violence). Attacking everyone and anyone as being Nazis (them fighting Nazis sells fine. Attacking normal Trump supporters as Nazis not so much). The sheer insanity that comes out of some of their mouths. So on. 

==================================================
For everyone's sake I'll be preempting Milton's sole argument here (seen it enough so I know it is all he has) so no one feels they have to respond to him if he decides to post his drivel. Antifa being anarchistic doesn't mean they are immune to attack. You think all those Nazi and White Nat groups are one strict entity or something? Of course not, some of them are so crazy that Richard Spencer himself is a Jewish agent or something. Does that mean that they are thus immune from attack like you think Antifa is? Of course not. Same rules apply for both extremist groups, a hard concept to grasp for a dishonest and cantankerous person like yourself I know. 

With that out of the way, feel free to comment folks. Also I'm aware the thread title isn't quite accurate, just a play on the comments being made against Chomsky. "Noam Chomsky now to the left of Mitt Romney" was the other option. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Have a look at this folks

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/noam-chomsky-antifa-major-gift-right-wing-anti-fascist-alt-left-a7906406.html

Having an opinion on Antifa (and I suppose the Nazis by extension) is a left-right wing thing apparently. Interesting to see how this develops as with Chomsky weighing in others on the "Alt-Left" have began launching attacks too:

The Alt-Right has been put through this already. With the reasonable people having to disavow the term and leave, leaving it to the Nazis and the like. The Alt-Left, a term started by Clintonites to attack her political enemies on the left, has not had as much focus but Trump has increased the use of the term far more. This term covers the likes of Antifa but also the bog standard progressives. It may well be that the Progressives will now have to disavow the Alt-Left and leave it to the likes of Antifa and BLM. 

I have to agree with Chomsky (not a huge shock) on this. While not covered by the MSM for obvious reasons, alternative media exists and more people than ever use it. The stuff people on see on there is Antifa wrecking up the place just because the likes of Milo is in town. Unprovoked attacks on old ladies. Beating people who are unconscious (as a result of their violence). Attacking everyone and anyone as being Nazis (them fighting Nazis sells fine. Attacking normal Trump supporters as Nazis not so much). The sheer insanity that comes out of some of their mouths. So on. 

For everyone's sake I'll be preempting Milton's sole argument here (seen it enough so I know it is all he has) so no one feels they have to respond to him if he decides to post his drivel. Antifa being anarchistic doesn't mean they are immune to attack. You think all those Nazi and White Nat groups are one strict entity or something? Of course not, some of them are so crazy that Richard Spencer himself is a Jewish agent or something. Does that mean that they are thus immune from attack like you think Antifa is? Of course not. Same rules apply for both extremist groups, a hard concept to grasp for a dishonest and cantankerous person like yourself I know. 

With that out of the way, feel free to comment folks. Also I'm aware the thread title isn't quite accurate, just a play on the comments being made against Chomsky. "Noam Chomsky now to the left of Mitt Romney" was the other option. 

I would agree with him. The far right grows stronger while they're in opposition. They would portray themselves as underdogs and would probably get support due to that. The far left is in a decline ever since the end of the Cold War. I doubt that they would make a comeback in international politics.

3 hours ago, Ogaden said:

What's the difference between a white nationalist and a trump supporter exactly

Is that supposed to be a serious question? Trump supporters are a varied group but if we talk in the context of Nationalism they are Civic Nationalists instead of White Nationalist's Ethnic Nationalism.

In your deranged mind anyone not on your side is a white supremacist so that you've said makes sense in loonyland. In reality however 60 million White supremacists don't just pop out of nowhere, and people who vote for Obama don't then morph into white supremacists and vote Trump.  

Having talked and been in Trump supporter heavy places I can say that they take a stand against antisemitism (unless you think their Soros attacks is because he is a Jew of coruse, which you likely do). They will very enthusiastically promote minorities such as black, East Asian, Sikh, Hindu, so on who support Trump (why would white supremacists do this?). They however have no tolerance for Islam of course.

6 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

Why are the civic nationalists who aren't white nationalists so pissed about the Robert E Lee statues then, it doesn't make any sense.

Does not wanting the Cecil Rhodes statue be taken down make you a racist too? A large amount of people who have been honoured heavily hated the Jews too. Does not wanting their statues/whatever taken down make you a Jew hater? Does not not wanting a Cromwell statue to be taken down mean you support genociding the Irish?

Some have that "Southern Pride". The more Libertarian have that whole "state rights" thing. Some just hate any action being carried out by progressive types (if they want to censor X then we will defend it). Others just have the common sense to know that it does nothing to be wiping out monuments like you're a member of ISIS smashing statues to religions that either ended before Islam or Islam put to the sword. 

The monuments were only put up in the first place to put black people in their place and not that long ago.  It would be the equivalent of putting up General Sherman statues in Atlanta just to stick it to southerners.

tvPWtuA.gif

4 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

The monuments were only put up in the first place to put black people in their place and not that long ago.  It would be the equivalent of putting up General Sherman statues in Atlanta just to stick it to southerners.

That depends on the monument and what you want to call "not that long ago". I'm familiar with that and no doubt some were put up for that sort of reason however... what does that matter today? Do these statues still have a terrorising effect? Are the statues of the old Pagan religions a threat to Islam that they must be destroyed? 

8 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

That depends on the monument and what you want to call "not that long ago". I'm familiar with that and no doubt some were put up for that sort of reason however... what does that matter today? Do these statues still have a terrorising effect? Are the statues of the old Pagan religions a threat to Islam that they must be destroyed? 

Well yeah because white supremacy remains an active force especially in the south, and these monuments are meant to be a constant reminder of this.  They are symbols of white supremacy, and in many ways they are a rewriting of history so that civil rights or even the civil war never changed anything.

The civil war monuments aren't the pagan statues, the monuments are the minarets on the hagia sophia signifying Islam's defeat over Christianity.

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif

Just now, Ogaden said:

Well yeah because white supremacy remains an active force especially in the south, and these monuments are meant to be a constant reminder of this.  They are symbols of white supremacy, and in many ways they are a rewriting of history so that civil rights or even the civil war never changed anything.

It is true that the civil war didn't suddenly make America treat them as first class citizens. However statues don't rewrite anything mate. No matter how many Confederate statues you might put up it doesn't change the fact that the Confederate ideas lost and the country if you want to admit it or not has moved a long way past them. 

In Britain they have a statue of that famous traitor, slave owner, and racist George Washington. Unbroken. If someone spoke of smashing it they'd be laughed at. America is a country with a short history, of which the likes of Robert Lee is very notable. The man has, even if you feel for the wrong reasons, been admired for a long time for his performance and other positive traits. Little different to China having monuments to warlords who spent their time killing other Chinese people, and other endless examples. 

If white supremacy was something in the past then America could just have a conversation about history but it's not in the past, we're living in a white supremacist present, that's why the monuments aren't just part of history, they're part of the present, they're symbols of something that exists now, like statues of a dictator or something like that.

tvPWtuA.gif

9 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

If white supremacy was something in the past then America could just have a conversation about history but it's not in the past, we're living in a white supremacist present, that's why the monuments aren't just part of history, they're part of the present, they're symbols of something that exists now, like statues of a dictator or something like that.

So a White supremacist country elected Obama? I'd need you to point out what exactly makes it a white supremacist state. That the policies it does hurts black people? The policies they push are usual right wing garbage aimed at the poor which blacks are a good part of yes, but I don't see racial intent there. They gerrymander and disfranchise black voters? They do white voters too (though less so by % I believe), in some cases in which some would consider reasonable reasons (some people would say that if you commit a crime then no vote for you) and in others like Florida in Bush vs Gore in blatantly wrong ways where people were simply deemed criminals on nothing and had their votes stripped (not that Gore or Democrats seemed to care much). That also however is just down to playing the game as black voters are overwhelmingly Democrat. No different than Democrats supporting illegals and being heavily against voter ID. There is no grand love involved. Simply that they believe it gives them an edge. 

2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

In your deranged mind anyone not on your side is a white supremacist so that you've said makes sense in loonyland. In reality however 60 million White supremacists don't just pop out of nowhere, and people who vote for Obama don't then morph into white supremacists and vote Trump.  https://blog.ap.org/behind-the-news/writing-about-the-alt-right Yup. White Nationalists and Supremacists. Perhaps check your claims before spouting them?

35 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

So a White supremacist country elected Obama? I'd need you to point out what exactly makes it a white supremacist state. That the policies it does hurts black people? The policies they push are usual right wing garbage aimed at the poor which blacks are a good part of yes, but I don't see racial intent there. They gerrymander and disfranchise black voters? Democratic voters, but yes. They do white voters too (though less so by % I believe), in some cases in which some would consider reasonable reasons (some people would say that if you commit a crime then no vote for you) and in others like Florida in Bush vs Gore in blatantly wrong ways where people were simply deemed criminals on nothing and had their votes stripped (not that Gore or Democrats seemed to care much). That also however is just down to playing the game as black voters are overwhelmingly Democrat. No different than Democrats supporting illegals and being heavily against voter ID. Voter ID is just a new way to oppress minority citizens into not voting, just like the Poll Tax, Literacy Test and so on. There is no grand love involved. Simply that they believe it gives them an edge. 

GICjEwp.gif

You stupidly destroy yourself as usual Milton. An article from November 2016 and so completely outdated by this point. Please do keep up. Things were in flux at the time and are now more organised.

https://www.adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-lite

The Alt-Right is as irrelevant as the Alt-Left, their identity politics cousins on the Far-Left.

Oh and Voter ID is a very reasonable policy. Perhaps you could say if cost is involved then it is targeting the poor. However would you also reject Voter ID that was made free to every citizen? If so... why?

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

You stupidly destroy yourself as usual Milton. An article from November 2016 and so completely outdated by this point. Please do keep up. Things were in flux at the time and are now more organised. Interestingly the amount of time you mentioned has also maintained the alt-Right as White Supremacists still.

https://www.adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate The ADL is a terrorist group, FYI.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-lite 

The Alt-Right is as irrelevant as the Alt-Left, their identity politics cousins on the Far-Left. The United States has absolutely no far left.

Oh and Voter ID is a very reasonable policy. Perhaps you could say if cost is involved then it is targeting the poor. However would you also reject Voter ID that was made free to every citizen? If so... why? When we check actually instances of voters doing whatever is the problem it ends up being like 100 people total in the US. It's a waste of money. The poor can't take time off to vote or they may not be able to afford food. Offering the ID for free still leaves the problem of having time to go and wait for the DMV to issue you an ID. Both are designed to reduce Democratic votes just as it was in other forms near LBJ's time in office.

GICjEwp.gif

It has yes, because things have been sorted out and the Nazis and White Supremacists now have full control of the label with those not part of such groups dropping the term for themselves. If Alt-Lite will be what is settled on or if they will re-brand to something else we'll see, but those who have abandoned the term are certainly not Nazis and White Supremacists. 

Ah, right, Jewish. Forgot you got that antisemitism thing going on. Apologies.  

You can deny reality but you will still be wrong. As shown to you previously, Antifa is a far-left (the Alt-Left) group and you'll find quite active right now. 

No. You are simply lying. The only reasonable conclusion here is you believe not having it benefits Democrats. To start with your talk of poor people not being able to take time off is... completely irrelevant. You say they can't take time off to vote and... what effect does voter ID have on that? Zero. Anyway, if it is free then there is simply no excuse. They can't bother to get their free ID to then vote? Then screw 'em. In my country loads of people don't get to vote because they get told they have to actually do something (a couple of mins on a computer, wow, the effort. No cost involved either) and then don't do it. Why should I cry for such people? They clearly don't care about voting.

11 hours ago, Rozalia said:

It has yes, because things have been sorted out and the Nazis and White Supremacists now have full control of the label with those not part of such groups dropping the term for themselves. If Alt-Lite will be what is settled on or if they will re-brand to something else we'll see, but those who have abandoned the term are certainly not Nazis and White Supremacists. These people that don't exist also don't seem to agree with you.

Ah, right, Jewish. Forgot you got that antisemitism thing going on. Apologies.  No anti-semitism I'm quite supportive of Zionism and Israel. JDL happens to be considered a terrorist group in the United States. " it was classified as "a right wing extremist group" by the FBI in 2001 and is considered a radical organization by the Southern Poverty Law Center. According to the FBI, the JDL has been involved in plotting and executing acts of terrorism within the United States." There's more, but that's the JDL you cited. The Anti-Defamation League; AIPAC, and the Simon Wiesenthal Center are excellent resources and groups in the United States.

You can deny reality but you will still be wrong. As shown to you previously, Antifa is a far-left (the Alt-Left) group and you'll find quite active right now. I haven't seen anything suggesting alt-left exists in any meaningful way.

No. You are simply lying. The only reasonable conclusion here is you believe not having it benefits Democrats. To start with your talk of poor people not being able to take time off is... completely irrelevant. I assume it's irrelevant if the voter means to keep their job, buy groceries for their families and already barely squeeze by with minimal financial resources or job security.  REAL ID requires long wait times at the DMV with many not knowing the supportive documents needed and forcing a repeat of the waiting and time away from work.  You say they can't take time off to vote and... what effect does voter ID have on that? Without Voter ID there'd been a great deal of more voting since some people would be able to squeeze in a quick trip to their local polling station.  Zero. Anyway, if it is free then there is simply no excuse. Check above. They can't bother to get their free ID to then vote? Check above. Then screw 'em. So disenfranchise the poor. It did work for a while in the South to keep black people from voting and I guess you support a repeat based this time on socioeconomic status rather than straight racism.  In my country loads of people don't get to vote because they get told they have to actually do something (a couple of mins on a computer, wow, the effort. No cost involved either) Lots of people don't vote in the United States either. I suspect you haven't experienced polling stations constantly underestimating the number of voters coming in resulting in very long lines and wait times. and then don't do it. Why should I cry for such people? They clearly don't care about voting. You shouldn't cry for them, but you shouldn't restrict their ability to vote and as a consequence not having enough medication for the elderly poor, too little food for their children, possibly eviction or termination of employment by their abusive companies.

GICjEwp.gif

The people cited as Alt-Lite in the article by the ADL don't exist? Odd. 

... ? Just what are you on about? I post a ADL link. You say they are terrorists but now say they are an excellent resource. Make some damn sense. If we needed any more evidence you never actually check anything posted and just continue to let loose the garbage and faeces from your mouth. What I linked was from the Anti-Defamation League you fool. 

Antifa is the Alt-Left. The Clintonites in an effort to defeat the Progressives are trying to get it out there that Bernie's wing in the party is Alt-Left too.

I don't even care to begin to go piece by piece on that mountain of crap you just posted. Even if I wanted to it'd be a nightmare due to shocker, how you do your damn quotes within  quoteboxes (which is why you do it of course, you're a coward who wilts when opposed directly on something) Like with the ADL bit above you were just so instantly and completely wrong that you are just bombarding me with irrelevant talk to get me off you at this point. I'm going to quickly quote one bit and be done with it.

Rozalia: Voter ID is a very reasonable policy.
Milton: The poor can't take time off to vote or they may not be able to afford food.
Rozalia: What? With or without voter ID they still need that time off to vote.
Milton: *Trying to somehow keep the stupid line going instead of admitting to his mistake*

Voter ID has no effect whatsoever on people having to take time off to vote. Zero. What you said was wrong. You're a fool to keep trying to keep this going instead of admitting to your mistake. 

3 hours ago, Rozalia said:

The people cited as Alt-Lite (Are you just using Alt anywhere you like to make words sound more interesting, extreme, provocative or accurate? in the article by the ADL don't exist? Odd. 

... ? Just what are you on about? I post a ADL link. You say they are terrorists but now say they are an excellent resource. Make some damn sense. If we needed any more evidence you never actually check anything posted and just continue to let loose the garbage and faeces from your mouth. What I linked was from the Anti-Defamation League you fool. 

Per the terrorist organization the "Alt-Lite" desires: "What is the Alt Lite?
The term “alt lite” was created by the alt right to differentiate itself from right-wing activists who refused to publicly embrace white supremacist ideology.
Today, the alt lite, sometimes referred to as the New Right, is loosely-connected movement whose adherents generally shun white supremacist thinking, but who are in step with the alt right in their hatred of feminists and immigrants, among others. Many within the alt lite sphere are virulently anti-Muslim; the group abhors everyone on “the left” and traffics in conspiracy theories, including #Pizzagate, which claimed there was evidence of a child slavery ring operating inside a DC pizzeria. The series of increasingly outrageous lies led to death threats against the pizzeria’s owner and employees, and ultimately resulted in a gunman opening fire inside the restaurant in an attempt to “save” the imaginary children."

Antifa is the Alt-Left (There is no Alt-Left). The Clintonites (Don't exist) in an effort to defeat the Progressives are trying to get it out there that Bernie's wing in the party is Alt-Left too. There is no Alt-Left. Just because there's something on one side of the political system doesn't automatically mean there's an equivalent in the other side of the political spectrum. 

I don't even care to begin to go piece by piece on that mountain of crap you just posted. (It's filled with detailed facts, figures, and well sourced; these are natural problems of posters like you who use stereotyping, biased evidence (if any evidence is presented at all; creating a quotation or assertion of fictional statements created by yourself and you provide a counter-argument, thus essentially debating yourself.)  Even if I wanted to it'd be a nightmare due to shocker, how you do your damn quotes within  quoteboxes (which is why you do it of course, you're a coward who wilts when opposed directly on something) Like with the ADL bit above you were just so instantly and completely wrong that you are just bombarding me with irrelevant talk to get me off you at this point. I'm going to quickly quote one bit and be done with it. That's nice. Whether I'm done with it or not is what actually is of consequence to me.

Rozalia: Voter ID is a very reasonable policy.
Milton: The poor can't take time off to vote or they may not be able to afford food.
Rozalia: What? With or without voter ID they still need that time off to vote.
Milton: " The poor can't take time off to vote or they may not be able to afford food. Offering the ID for free still leaves the problem of having time to go and wait for the DMV to issue you an ID. Both are designed to reduce Democratic votes just as it was in other forms near LBJ's time in office."

If you'll check the post, you'll find you're already posting fiction again to make your argument seem more impressive rather than a group of lies.

Voter ID has no effect whatsoever on people having to take time off to vote. Zero. What you said was wrong. You're a fool to keep trying to keep this going instead of admitting to your mistake. You're British, naturally you don't realize this. First, the poor person with the job needs a ride to the nearest DMV office with the Real ID required additional documentation, then wait several hours to see a clerk and explain that you're there to receive a free ID for voting purposes, find a way back to where you live or work (if work, explain where you've been for hours of your shift, penalized for the cost of the time taken off one of likely several terribly-paying jobs you have, if not just being fired) and then just have to wait several weeks for the "free" ID to receive in the mail.

GICjEwp.gif

What the hell are you on? The article is from the ADL not the JDL. Are you that damn cantankerous that'll you continue like that instead of admitting era? Seriously. The hell is wrong with you? 

That is what the word to repeat has been to the Alt-Left from what I've heard. Claim their is no such thing when clearly there is. You should know considering you are Alt-Left you crazed monster. 

So the Clintonites now also don't exist. Nah, those corporate Democrats are just imaginary. 

??? No. It contains no figures nor is it sourced.

We have established you don't want to correct yourself and will blunder forward. The having to wait for a DMV... does not effect being able to vote on voting day you plonker and so is, completely. Damn. Irrelevant. You're wrong as always, deal with it. 

Well aren't you quite the racist. You think people around the world don't know how such things work? Yeah, you do all this long before you're going to wait. On a day you got off (and no, the poor usually don't work 7/24) you go down there and sort it and then wait for it (boo hoo). Unless you remember to get said ID on election day it ain't an issue that effects voting which is what is being talked about. You're an idiot who insults the poor, disgusting. 

2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

What the hell are you on? The article is from the ADL not the JDL.Yes, my mistake there. The JDL's web presence if quite small, which is fitting for a terrorist group.  Are you that damn cantankerous that'll you continue like that instead of admitting era? Seriously. The hell is wrong with you? Your mental illness, I'm pretty sure.

That is what the word to repeat has been to the Alt-Left from what I've heard. Claim their is no such thing when clearly there is. You should know considering you are Alt-Left you crazed monster. The Alt-Left does not exist. You again claim to know my political positions here and then claim with insults that I have never provided my political opinions to anywhere you can access. Which is it?

So the Clintonites now also don't exist. Nah, those corporate Democrats are just imaginary. They continue to exist, but not as you define it, no.

??? No. It contains no figures nor is it sourced.y You're going to have to learn to quote properly. I have no idea even which post this included, let alone what topic you've selected in this mysterious reference.

We have established you don't want to correct yourself and will blunder forward. Please refer yourself to the first part of your post where your lies are most eloquently caught before you even try to make that argument. The having to wait for a DMV... does not effect being able to vote on voting day you plonker and so is, completely. Damn. Irrelevant. You're wrong as always, deal with it.  Do you have a low-paying job to scrape by continuing to have shelter, food and water? If you had to take one or two hours off of work would you be able to afford nutrition, medical needs, transportation, the loss in wages earned and possibly being fired from your job? That's how the Voter ID law is being used not just racially to suppress minority opinion, but now also includes the poor members of our country to suppress their beliefs.

Well aren't you quite the racist. You think people around the world don't know how such things work? Yeah, you do all this long before you're going to wait. On a day you got off (Who gets days off to vote? That doesn't happen here except in extremely tolerant employers.) (and no, the poor usually don't work 7/24) Where are your properly sourced citations to accompany this claim? go do Wwn there and sort it and then wait for it (boo hoo). Unless you remember to get said ID on election day it ain't an issue that effects voting which is what is being talked about. Yes, it does. Again, now in addition to racism suppression voting requirements they've managed to discriminate against the weaknesses found in the poorer socioeconomic classes to be even less significant.  You're an idiot who insults the poor, disgusting. They don't come on election day and when not overworked seem to take up to two weeks to mail your identification to you, which is just more waiting resulting in more effective suppression.

GICjEwp.gif

I'm not the person who clicked the link to go to the ADL site to get the extract you quoted and then continued talking about it being the JDL. You did this twice even after pointed out it was the ADL and not JDL. I have good reason to ask what hammer you used to smash your skull in to act so stupid. 

You are a known coward yes, however we can see how you act and what you support. The Alt-Left label fits you greatly and will be what you will get referred to as. Don't like it? Then lets hear what you are then. 

Shut the !@#$ up you piece of slime. YOU NEED TO LEARN TO QUOTE PROPERLY. The nerve on you to dare respond with that. You stated you posted figures and you were sourced. Which you were not. Not hard to work out, scroll up and read what you wrote. Have a memory larger than a goldfish you idiot. 

So Milton implies that the poor... have no time off whatsoever. Zero. They all work 7 days a week 9am to 9pm. 

How the !@#$ do you quote inside the quote box and still mess up so damn hard? See where I said "a day you got off"... do you see ahead of it how it talks of handling the DMV you talked of... yeah? Means I'm not talking about taking a day off to vote you moron. 

Which is why you don't do it on election day you fool. Called being prepared ahead of time. So no, it ain't suppression in that case, simply the person being an idiot. 

45 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

I'm not the person who clicked the link to go to the ADL site to get the extract you quoted and then continued talking about it being the JDL. You did this twice even after pointed out it was the ADL and not JDL.  I saw no mention of the typo error before you mentioned it in a manner suggesting I was doing so on purpose.  I have good reason to ask what hammer you used to smash your skull in to act so stupid. Is this the thread where you suggest I never admit it when I am wrong? Because this paragraph demonstrates how reliable your statements are in relation to reality.

You are a known coward yes, however we can see how you act and what you support. The Alt-Left label fits you greatly and will be what you will get referred to as. Don't like it? Then lets hear what you are then. There continues to be no Alt-Left and repeating it endlessly isn't going to change that. I'm a nice person who enjoys politics, political science, comparative governmental structures, single-payer systems, UBI, some aspects of socialism and a true (if hoping counts constitutional convention leading to a constitutional monarchy that would begin with Prince Harry as he's more or less outside succession at this point.)  My personal political views are kind of like European Social Democrats, though not an absolute match.

Shut the !@#$ up you piece of slime. None of this characterizes the post section I asked you about.  YOU NEED TO LEARN TO QUOTE PROPERLY. I do. I think it's you who should work on quoting properly.  The nerve on you to dare respond with that. You stated you posted figures and you were sourced. I did? Could you post where I did this? Which you were not. If I've made a mistake and given an error, unlike your complains and as demonstrated today I am perfectly willing to concede to that. Not hard to work out, scroll up and read what you wrote. Have a memory larger than a goldfish you idiot. 

So Milton implies that the poor... have no time off whatsoever. Zero. They all work 7 days a week 9am to 9pm.  I believe everyone (or perhaps just mostly everyone) can read my objections and characterization of the intended effects of the Voter ID laws.

How the !@#$ do you quote inside the quote box and still mess up so damn hard? See where I said "a day you got off"... do you see ahead of it how it talks of handling the DMV you talked of... yeah? Yes and then there are a couple of visits I've made myself confirming this.  Means I'm not talking about taking a day off to vote you moron. Please post more clearly if you desire replies.

Which is why you don't do it on election day you fool. Who said they would do so on election day? I certainly didn't. Called being prepared ahead of time. So no, it ain't suppression in that case, simply the person being an idiot.  Or being in one of the effective groups with this law that I've already explained in detail is an attempt to reinstate Jim Crow voting laws to suppress them and other minorities in attempting to vote and how the poor in socioeconomic situations of poverty are unlikely to be able to make it past the hurdles you mention to receive one.

GICjEwp.gif