Predicting Spheres

7 hours ago, Sketchy said:

I imagine Rose and Lordaeron will continue just growing rn fam until we are so big that everyone is like "oh shit when did Rose and Lordaeron get so big they need to be stopped or the consequences will never be the same again".

But by then it will be too late, for the chosen one, Young Guilo, the prince who was promised, will return in time to claim his rightful place at the head of the newly formed thirdsphere called "Avansies Sphere". Under the benevolent rule of our glorious leader we will systematically crush each and every alliance until none are left.

At this point, most of the game will quit, in shame at their inability to stop their demise, and Sheepy will no longer have the funds necessary to pay his way through life, he'll slowly but surely fall into madness as he loses his home and all his possessions, until he is a homeless bum on the side of the street rambling about how he should have banned some guy called "Young Guilo" before it was too late.

Usually after that I bust a nut.

add-text output image

• Upvote 6

C0r3Fye.png

On 8/15/2017 at 11:16 PM, Crossbones said:

With tS and it's splinters (Hogwarts and CoS) basically going paperless (like these guys will ever be on opposite sides, I mean really?)

What does this mean? Let's take a close look m8s

tS, HW, CoS paperless on paper sphere (with possible CF/tC carry-ons)

The TKR sphere experience featuring Nuke Bloc (TKR, Rose, Guardian, TCW plus NK, Alpha, Fark, WTF, and SA)

IQ

Pantheon plus KT and tTO could be easily pushed out of TKR sphere. Boredom and the fact that while attacking your ally for no reason is bad form, you can always use any ally as a proxy. 

More on the conspiracy show on Sundays at 6:30pm

Geez Kastor, I didn't expect you to reroll so soon.

• Upvote 4

Ts burning paper is just a diversion. We've seen over time that Orbis is normalizing and entropy always wins. I highly doubt a military escalation would be in anyone's interest. If anything, it is going to fragment more these big alliances.

Edited by LostWorld

On 8/19/2017 at 4:18 PM, LostWorld said:

Ts burning paper is just a diversion. We've seen over time that Orbis is normalizing and entropy always wins. I highly doubt a military escalation would be in anyone's interest. If anything, it is going to fragment more these big alliances.

You are right, t$ is trying to distract us from the fact the water is turning the frogs gay.

XLL3z4T.gif

On 8/16/2017 at 4:27 AM, Kurdanak said:

Unless I missed some drastic leadership changes, which it appears I haven't, Pantheon doesn't seem like the type to go full IQ and suicide its reputation.

On 8/15/2017 at 11:49 PM, Sketchy said:

Not on my watch.

This is more likely to happen than anything else. 

On 8/16/2017 at 10:46 AM, Zed said:

I find it quite precious that people automatically assume t$, HW, and CoS are all hunky-dory and possess a grand unity of vision for how Orbis should be. If they did, I daresay that they'd all be in the same alliance together - as a unity of power is stronger than a divided structure.

Oh wait.

tS is irrelevant nowadays, what you do won't matter because you aren't enough to take down either sphere. You won't tip the war in either side's favor, and are more likely to get rolled than actually contribute to the game anymore.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

On 8/19/2017 at 2:18 AM, LostWorld said:

Not really. tS wanted to make a power move and none of their allies would do it with them. They were stuck in a place where they could stay allied to TKR, switch sides, or go paperless. None of them would lead them to relevancy. That being so, they did the best they could do, and took CF and tC with them(which didn't change much). 

All in all, tS is irrelevant because they'll never fight TKR, and if they do, they'll lose. They can't fight IQ because they'll lose as well. Best bet is(and what they'll probably do) is sit out next war, then try to build a sphere off the fragments of IQ and the people who are pissed off about another long, low tier war in Syndisphere(Guardian, etc).

aight I'm gone for another 2 weeks

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

On 8/15/2017 at 10:16 PM, Crossbones said:

The TKR sphere experience featuring Nuke Bloc (TKR, Rose, Guardian, TCW plus NK, Alpha, Fark, WTF, and SA)

Why are you trolling us like this?  Was Trump's campaign rally tonight not enough trolling for you?

On 17/08/2017 at 0:46 AM, Zed said:

I find it quite precious that people automatically assume t$, HW, and CoS are all hunky-dory and possess a grand unity of vision for how Orbis should be. If they did, I daresay that they'd all be in the same alliance together - as a unity of power is stronger than a divided structure.

Oh wait.

The game couldn't handle all of us when we were united 

Untitled.png

Next report coming in:

The art of shitposting- Why such a seemingly harmless thing is an excellent political tool. More news at 11.

• Upvote 1

On 8/22/2017 at 4:06 AM, Kastor said:

Not really. tS wanted to make a power move and none of their allies would do it with them. They were stuck in a place where they could stay allied to TKR, switch sides, or go paperless. None of them would lead them to relevancy. That being so, they did the best they could do, and took CF and tC with them(which didn't change much). 

All in all, tS is irrelevant because they'll never fight TKR, and if they do, they'll lose. They can't fight IQ because they'll lose as well. Best bet is(and what they'll probably do) is sit out next war, then try to build a sphere off the fragments of IQ and the people who are pissed off about another long, low tier war in Syndisphere(Guardian, etc).

aight I'm gone for another 2 weeks

Projecting so hard and being wrong at the same time, what a shock

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK