Predicting Spheres

With tS and it's splinters (Hogwarts and CoS) basically going paperless (like these guys will ever be on opposite sides, I mean really?)

What does this mean? Let's take a close look m8s

tS, HW, CoS paperless on paper sphere (with possible CF/tC carry-ons)

The TKR sphere experience featuring Nuke Bloc (TKR, Rose, Guardian, TCW plus NK, Alpha, Fark, WTF, and SA)

IQ

Pantheon plus KT and tTO could be easily pushed out of TKR sphere. Boredom and the fact that while attacking your ally for no reason is bad form, you can always use any ally as a proxy. 

More on the conspiracy show on Sundays at 6:30pm

8 minutes ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

letters

tumblr_n4vgr00Wnb1tnpcipo1_500.gif

Spectrum is busy growing rn

inb4 KT declares neutrality and kills a protectorate instead

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Crossbones said:

With tS and it's splinters (Hogwarts and CoS) basically going paperless (like these guys will ever be on opposite sides, I mean really?)

What does this mean? Let's take a close look m8s

tS, HW, CoS paperless on paper sphere (with possible CF/tC carry-ons)

I find it quite precious that people automatically assume t$, HW, and CoS are all hunky-dory and possess a grand unity of vision for how Orbis should be. If they did, I daresay that they'd all be in the same alliance together - as a unity of power is stronger than a divided structure.

Oh wait.

• Upvote 1

In paradisum deducant te Angeli; in tuo adventu suscipiant te martyres, et perducant te in civitatem sanctam Ierusalem.
Chorus angelorum te suscipiat, et cüm Lazaro quondam paupere æternam habeas requiem.

11 minutes ago, Zed said:

I find it quite precious that people automatically assume t$, HW, and CoS are all hunky-dory and possess a grand unity of vision for how Orbis should be. If they did, I daresay that they'd all be in the same alliance together - as a unity of power is stronger than a divided structure.

Oh wait.

Not really. At some point, splintering communities and making new alliances creates greater mass appeal by offering an illusion of choice/variety. It's not like the splinters were born out of hostility and it's not like the members are suddenly excommunicated from talking to their former alliance mates. No one lets alliance affiliation keep them from talking to/conspiring with other people.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Also @KurdanakI didn't mean Pantheon would do it. Just that Pantheon would be hit/kicked out of TKRsphere out of sheer boredom. Also that certain allies maybe better suited to do it.

Just now, James II said:

Nuke bloc in TKR sphere? Clearly you don't know us.

Just for next war.

• Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, Crossbones said:

Not really. At some point, splintering communities and making new alliances creates greater mass appeal by offering an illusion of choice/variety. It's not like the splinters were born out of hostility and it's not like the members are suddenly excommunicated from talking to their former alliance mates. No one lets alliance affiliation keep them from talking to/conspiring with other people.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Also @KurdanakI didn't mean Pantheon would do it. Just that Pantheon would be hit/kicked out of TKRsphere out of sheer boredom. Also that certain allies maybe better suited to do it.

The illusion of choice? Artificially generated mass appeal? Conspiracy radio? Confidently stating common idioms meant to lend credence to those conspiracies?

You seem like CoS material! Come join us! Uhh, I mean, 'them'. 

(P.S. but you really should join us for conspiracy radio one of these Saturdays.)

• Upvote 3

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

7 hours ago, Sketchy said:

I imagine Rose and Lordaeron will continue just growing rn fam until we are so big that everyone is like "oh shit when did Rose and Lordaeron get so big they need to be stopped or the consequences will never be the same again".

But by then it will be too late, for the chosen one, Young Guilo, the prince who was promised, will return in time to claim his rightful place at the head of the newly formed thirdsphere called "Avansies Sphere". Under the benevolent rule of our glorious leader we will systematically crush each and every alliance until none are left.

At this point, most of the game will quit, in shame at their inability to stop their demise, and Sheepy will no longer have the funds necessary to pay his way through life, he'll slowly but surely fall into madness as he loses his home and all his possessions, until he is a homeless bum on the side of the street rambling about how he should have banned some guy called "Young Guilo" before it was too late.

Usually after that I bust a nut.

You try too hard and it shows. Not in a good way.

Kind of like Rose's political machinations in the past.

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Partisan said:

You try too hard and it shows. Not in a good way.

Kind of like Rose's political machinations in the past.

Lol who shat in your cereal this morning grumpy pants.

• Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif