Alliance Raiding

I've been raiding grey nations and it says I won. But the money didn't show up in my account. Eating up gasoline and muntioms in the process. Also I lost some aircraft, trying to get that money. Not to mention soilders and tanks.

Screenshot_20170815-200359.png

Airstrikes targeting money destroys money. If you airstrike a nation and target money, then you don't get anything. 

The only way to get money from wars is to have a successful ground battle or too beige the guy you're fighting. Targeting money with planes doesn't get you anything because the jets burn the money with missiles or something like that.

• Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

16 hours ago, Queen Isabella Marie Xiong said:

Actually it has been paying out cash, that why I've been using it.

Again, you don't get money for targeting money with airstrikes. That's a rookie mistake.

Z98SzIG.png

• Administrators

Airstrikes do not steal money, they only destroy it. Only Ground Battles & winning the war will loot money.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link