The Orbis Lottery

Squiddy

Ahem!

Fellow nations and squids of Orbis!

I am pleased to announce that me (Purple Squiddy), Ottoman, and CCY (Cakey) are creating an Orbis-wide lottery.

(We're not scammers, promise)

We're just getting started, and our first official lottery will take place Monday, August 14th. Participants will have a week's chance at buying tickets priced at 100k each. The more people that play, the bigger the jackpot!

To prove that the winners are not picked based on our own preferences, we will hold a live drawing at a convenient time in which most players can view it.

Join our Discord server to see the full rules, announcements, go fishing with the bot, and give us some ideas. https://discord.gg/g6af2Hv

If the lottery is a success, we plan to implement a monthly lottery that gives the grand winner a mega-jackpot, filled with random things like resources and credits!

If you have any questions, post it here or PM me on Discord for the fastest response.

If you want to go to our server to spam and whatnot, you'll see a lot of hammers thrown at you. >:3

1.png

Edited by Squiddy
  • Upvote 3

c8xgadr.png

I love squids. If you want to bribe me.... Bring shrimp. <3

9 hours ago, Squiddy said:

We're just getting started, and our first official lottery will take place Monday, August 9th.

There is no Monday in August that is on the 9th. In fact, we just got out of August 9th, and it was a Wednesday.

What date does the lottery take place on?

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

13 hours ago, Thalmor said:

There is no Monday in August that is on the 9th. In fact, we just got out of August 9th, and it was a Wednesday.

What date does the lottery take place on?

7 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

Cool stuff! I guess I could buy a few tickets.

Also, what Thalmor said, when does the draw actually take place?

Typo my bad... :(

The drawing is on Monday August 14th.

13 hours ago, Micchan said:

DROPPED

Still love you. You can message me in game if you want. :3

c8xgadr.png

I love squids. If you want to bribe me.... Bring shrimp. <3