Official Alien Thread

Ayy lmao

So after a long discussion on conspiracy theories and such, I figured this forum needs an official conspiracy thread/alien thread.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/618769/Antarctic-UFO-mystery-deepens-after-researchers-find-tanks-guarding-alien-crash-site for those who play a certain game, why this is still the best continent.

Anywho, main question from me for anyone interested in discussing ayy lmaos: Why the hell aren't there any reports from the ghetto? I've never heard people claim they've seen aliens or ufos in the hood. 

Also, non-believers can gtfo, we don't need you here. This isn't in the debate section.

Edited by Shifty Stranger
  • Upvote 1

It'll be fine once a border fence is erected. Especially if we ignore how we already have a wall and how easily it is tunneled underground, materials and people simply thrown over the fence or handed through it to other people on the opposite side, or how easily it can be climbed (18 seconds is the current record AFAIK, driven over by trucks equipped with ramps to help them, or to even just suck in and squeeze through it. The reason it's not a full fence is that the places that don't have the fence aren't used because the death rate in using them is so high even people so desperate to get into the United States think the risk in using unfenced crossings is just too dangerous.

I don't know about anyone else, but it's definitely stealing jobs. I want to be the one being paid illegally far below lawful minimum wages, forced to service American farms with terrible compensation or see immigrants being abused by employers if they discover an employee's status by blackmailing them into even worse agreements.

GICjEwp.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 6:15 PM, Crossbones said:

Ayy lmao

So after a long discussion on conspiracy theories and such, I figured this forum needs an official conspiracy thread/alien thread.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/618769/Antarctic-UFO-mystery-deepens-after-researchers-find-tanks-guarding-alien-crash-site for those who play a certain game, why this is still the best continent.

Anywho, main question from me for anyone interested in discussing ayy lmaos: Why the hell aren't there any reports from the ghetto? I've never heard people claim they've seen aliens or ufos in the hood. 

Also, non-believers can gtfo, we don't need you here. This isn't in the debate section.

You believe in this shit?

On 8/20/2017 at 7:32 AM, August said:

You believe in this shit?

No and yes.

I don't think all of it is true. I do believe something is being hidden there. I do believe there are secret projects. 

I don't have proof to accept it as 100% truth, but in the end it's nice to speculate and come up with fun stories.