Standards?

Leo

I guess a flag is the standard thing to put here....
                                                                           giphy.gif

Citadel
                                                                                                                                   Discord

Declaration of Existence

We are Citadel. We run to Lordaeron in times of war and, in peace we refurbish your noobs Low Tier. Our nations come together to share a vision which most would frown upon -$$$$$$. Our declared intention is that we, as a totally independent alliance, may do as we wish, in our own time and uphold an image of consistency.

Admission and Removal

All nations who Lordaeron send to us are welcome to join Citadel. However, all prospective members must adhere to a strict learning curve. Those who fail to meet the expectations of activity and cooperation brought upon them will be removed by the hand of Citadel.

Establishment of Corruption

Citadel shall be ruled ultimately by the Co-Leaders. Once in power, the Leadership serves until their resignation, at which point Citadel will disband. The primary responsibility of the Leadership is to oversee all activities of the Citadel and uphold the principles of money laundering and extortion. In addition, all economic and military matters are dealt with through Lordaeron. Foreign Affairs will continue to conduct matters as a separate entity to Lordaeron. In the absence of Leadership, all responsibilities fall upon the High King of Lordaeron.

Whats your deal?
Citadel has been established with the following goals:

1) To proactively shape the Low Tier within which we aggressively school members to get them ready for the big league.
2) To represent the collective efforts of the Leadership to launder money operate as an alliance that provides adequate training without the hassle of the big city.
3) To make as much money as possible before Alex completely kills the game.

Come again?

Recruitment is handled by the Co-Leaders & Lordaeron.

Training will be provided through our extensive guides that have been dumbed down to enable even the lowest of IQ's to understand.

Foreign Affairs is a must in a political-intensive game...so...whatever if you wish to be tied/have a treaty with Citadel, send Enigma pics of a ginger chick on discord.

Military Affairs are handled by whoever is getting attacked, chances are the defender !@#$ed up.

Signatures

- Enigma
- Kynlo
-Kastor
-Chidz

tl;dr Citadel declares its existence with some help from Lordaeron.......open to offers.......help

Edited by Enigma
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Enigma said:
                                                                                                 I guess a flag is the standard thing to put here....
                                                                           giphy.gif

Citadel
                                                                                                                                   Discord

Hide contents
Declaration of Existence

We are Citadel. We run to Lordaeron in times of war and, in peace we refurbish your noobs Low Tier. Our nations come together to share a vision which most would frown upon -$$$$$$. Our declared intention is that we, as a totally independent alliance, may do as we wish, in our own time and uphold an image of consistency.

Admission and Removal

All nations who Lordaeron send to us are welcome to join Citadel. However, all prospective members must adhere to a strict learning curve. Those who fail to meet the expectations of activity and cooperation brought upon them will be removed by the hand of Citadel.

Establishment of Corruption

Citadel shall be ruled ultimately by the Co-Leaders. Once in power, the Leadership serves until their resignation, at which point Citadel will disband. The primary responsibility of the Leadership is to oversee all activities of the Citadel and uphold the principles of money laundering and extortion. In addition, all economic and military matters are dealt with through Lordaeron. Foreign Affairs will continue to conduct matters as a separate entity to Lordaeron. In the absence of Leadership, all responsibilities fall upon the High King of Lordaeron.

Whats your deal?
Citadel has been established with the following goals:

1) To proactively shape the Low Tier within which we aggressively school members to get them ready for the big league.
2) To represent the collective efforts of the Leadership to launder money operate as an alliance that provides adequate training without the hassle of the big city.
3) To make as much money as possible before Alex completely kills the game.

Come again?

Recruitment is handled by the Co-Leaders & Lordaeron.

Training will be provided through our extensive guides that have been dumbed down to enable even the lowest of IQ's to understand.

Foreign Affairs is a must in a political-intensive game...so...whatever if you wish to be tied/have a treaty with Citadel, send Enigma pics of a ginger chick on discord.

Military Affairs are handled by whoever is getting attacked, chances are the defender !@#$ed up.

Signatures

- Enigma
- Kynlo
-Kastor
-Chidz

tl;dr Citadel declares its existence with some help from Lordaeron.......open to offers.......help

Ok then 

• Upvote 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

Ok, I really want to know... Why do alliances create a seperate alliance for their academy?

I have absolutely no idea, I give Citadel 2 weeks tops before the big bang

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I have absolutely no idea, I give Citadel 2 weeks tops before the big bang

Wait...but you are one of the leaders, right!? Oh well...good luck, I hope it works out for you guys.

EzSBflx.gif

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

4 hours ago, Ripper said:

Ok, I really want to know... Why do alliances create a seperate alliance for their academy?

Marketing ploy to try to appear more elite and selective.

• Upvote 1

How's Lorderronn supposed to reach that magic 106 members now?

Hope it turns out well anyway.

• Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

On 8/3/2017 at 3:13 PM, Ripper said:

That's because we did it first. Totally our idea, Lordaeron just wanna copy us fam. ;)

• Upvote 3

Z98SzIG.png

2 hours ago, Anneal said:

That's because we did it first. Totally our idea, Lordaeron just wanna copy us fam. ;)

Lies! I am pretty sure GotG did that before you and I heard that there are quite a few alliances that tried that in the past too. :v 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ripper said:

Lies! I am pretty sure GotG did that before you and I heard that there are quite a few alliances that tried that in the past too. :v 

Dragged

I hold the Right to my own Fate

yUpP2fl.jpg

Citadel are in no way a training/academy alliance of Lordaeron, we are totally an independent Alliance separate from Lord....We just happen to be protected by them.....and have their low tier learning the ropes within our ranks.....and wave the Lordaeron flag.....!@#$ we're a academy
 giphy.gif

Edited by Enigma
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, vonnorman said:

Lordy... youre not even copying it well... you basically ARE the academy let alone needing one... is it like.. an elementary school?

You're an alliance full pf pixel huggers. You backed out a war to avoid losing pixels. If anyone needs an academy, it's you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

15 hours ago, vonnorman said:

Lordy... youre not even copying it well... you basically ARE the academy let alone needing one... is it like.. an elementary school?

#rekt

tenor.gif

• Upvote 4