MOSN's Fight against Terrorism

Kebab

piratesheep.png.bbe276afa6ba1fa9dc2334688a6c8f49.png

The Mercenary Order of Small Nations formally declares war on Typhon

Casus Bellis:

1. They have attacked GCB with the goal of extorting members into their alliance and may possibly be trying to do the same with MOSN

2. They are likely planning to attack all alliances with members in their score range

Proof:

a1.thumb.PNG.a54d1e37665daaaaf66322f999d0d381.PNG

Couldn't find the proof? Pay attention to "The problem is however, there are other alliances within our score range" and "Our goal is to integrate as many of their members into Typhon as possible"

Edited by NewOttomans
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Anneal said:

You know what, while a week ago we were talking about how this Typhon person wasted four nukes on a ET member...communists are also our enemy...

2208417-1-eng-GB_catch22.jpg

help

I realize he can build nukes but at least I can obliterate his conventional military. Also the communists aren't our friends, we were just alarmed by Typhon trying to extort members.

Edited by NewOttomans

7 minutes ago, NewOttomans said:

I realize he can build nukes but at least I can obliterate his conventional military. Also the communists aren't our friends, we were just alarmed by Typhon trying to extort members.

You could always blockade then loot all his money so he can't even buy a nuke in the first place. Or spy it off the moment he buys one. 

I've spied off nukes before, it feels very good. 

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

1 hour ago, Anneal said:

You could always blockade then loot all his money so he can't even buy a nuke in the first place. Or spy it off the moment he buys one. 

Or I could start spamming aircraft like I'm doing now. Too bad they can't follow me since they have no money.

Edited by NewOttomans

Come on guys. You have the same theme, the same tactics, even the same default pirate flag!

m7cJCT0vS3qsdUR7nEaCBw.jpeg

Are you sure you cannot get along well? :D 

Edit: I just noticed the shameless TKR advertising... Oh well.

Edited by Ripper
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Ripper said:

Come on guys. You have the same theme, the same tactics, even the same default pirate flag!

m7cJCT0vS3qsdUR7nEaCBw.jpeg

Are you sure you cannot get along well? :D 

Edit: I just noticed the shameless TKR advertising... Oh well.

No we're actually different. Our raiding policy is RESPONSIBLE RAIDING. We raid for money and each individual or the entire alliance suffers the consequences of irresponsible raiding. Meanwhile, Typhon's raiding policy is WARMONGERING. You are not only encouraged to raid but if you get into trouble in Typhon, the strong guys will save you. Unfortunately because of their low score, the big guys up in the thousands score can't do much. Meanwhile, as explained before, they raid with the purpose of bringing in more members. Our alliance is small mostly because a lot of people can't handle our doctrine which is similar to that of Arrgh's (because I admire them). Meanwhile, Typhon is big mostly because they encourage people to attack others in order to bring them in to our alliance. I know I never mentioned that but we've lost 4 members before because they were extorted to Typhon, and because those people don't take responsibility for their own actions.

39 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>"Responsible Raiding"

lol.

I fully support Typhoon's attempt to eradicate the GCB menace.

Of course you would because frankly, your alliance doesn't have to care (at least temporarily) about whether Typhon might attack you or not.

If I have to remind you guys again... I say WE ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH THE COMMIES. It's more like the US and the Soviet Union during World War 2.

Edited by NewOttomans

1 hour ago, NewOttomans said:

Of course you would because frankly, your alliance doesn't have to care (at least temporarily) about whether Typhon might attack you or not.

If I have to remind you guys again... I say WE ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH THE COMMIES. It's more like the US and the Soviet Union during World War 2.

...Did you just imply that Typhon is of Nazis? :P

I, New Suleiman or just Suleiman, leader of the Mercenary Order of Small Nations, hereby apologize for attacking your great alliance Typhon. You guys have always been a symbol of what we could achieve as small nations. While I admired that, I also had a huge sense of envy that I couldn't overcome, especially when I had past quarrels with one of your leaders. We used to get along because both our alliances are small but we had differences in values and often, misunderstanding often erupted into conflicts. We valued our independence and hence expected each and every member to take consequences for actions for ourselves, as like Arrgh. As a result, our members raided recklessly and often attacked Typhon. I, as leader, promise that every one in my alliance who raids Typhon will be removed. I don't blame you guys for expecting me to take responsibility for my member's raids on you because your values are different. I only hope that we can still be friends and get along. I, New Suleiman, leader of the Mercenary Order of Small Nations, again, issue an official statement of apology and sincerely hope you guys will forgive us.

We lost only because some House Stark guy intervened lol.

23 hours ago, Joel James said:

...Did you just imply that Typhon is of Nazis? :P

Wait who is and who is slaying bodies in the name of anti-communism?

Shifty offers full support.

Edited by Shifty Stranger

1 hour ago, Shifty Stranger said:

Shifty offers full support.

Well, here at typon would love any support you could give. We'll take military support when we need it ight ;).

On 7/31/2017 at 8:35 PM, Anneal said:

People still to this day very often underrate the value of blockades. It's kinda sad to be honest.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."