Joint Alpha-Spanish Armada Notice Regarding a Rogue

Placentica

1kVee0B.jpg    spain.jpg

Joint Alpha - Spanish Armada Announcement

This serves as notice to let everyone know that the following nation is at a state of war with both Alpha and Spanish Armada until further notice:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=10533
Patton of -England-

Due to Patton's aggressive actions, we ask that you kindly refrain from filling his war or spy slots, as they are reserved for us.  Please do not aid or otherwise help out his nation or you will also be at a state of aggressive war with Alpha and Spanish Armada.  We also strongly advise you to not accept this nation into your alliance.  Until Patton negotiates peace, he will remain at a state of war with us and any affiliates we employ should he fall out of range.

We do not take kindly to rogues.  And we don't like devoting time to putting him down during golf season.

Signed,

For Alpha,

Placentica, Driver
James II, Hybrid
Caecus, Iron
Soxirella, Iron
Antifa, Iron
Niklas, Iron

For Spanish Armada,

Lolbrok, Captain
Parnella, Duke
Hope Solo, Quartermaster
John Colman, Quartermaster
Boniver, Quartermaster
El Camino, Quartermaster

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

Is he really rogue or just bored of playing the game?

He destroyed all his projects you know.

all of his econ projects but not all of his projects, only NRF and MLP remain 

Edited by Keza Purple

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

Hands off please, he is ours. Trying to get these TKR guys to actually buy troops/tanks to not give him cash is proving difficult enough.

Also this serves as our DoE. We exist.

And if anyone wants to make us a flag send me a PM to discuss price and details. There is only one alliance that has a worse flag than SA and it's Alpha's.

10 minutes ago, greatkitteh said:

I actually logged in just because its finally an oppertunity where I can legally say

FOR STEEEEEEVE!

@mods 

• Upvote 2

I’m currently entertaining myself tossing him around. Plenty armed up to have good fun, and even got to eat a nuke. 

Relax. There will be scraps left when we are all done. 

13 minutes ago, benfinan said:

I’m currently entertaining myself tossing him around. Plenty armed up to have good fun, and even got to eat a nuke. 

Relax. There will be scraps left when we are all done. 

If you and your comrades could get ground that'd be greattttt. If not, get out of our way boi.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 hour ago, greatkitteh said:

I actually logged in just because its finally an oppertunity where I can legally say

FOR STEEEEEEVE!

1 hour ago, durmij said:

@mods 

Topkek

Not a flag, but pls maek dis a pip maybe with floating text that says "ay ya yay, mis barcos son muy grandes"

spain_flag_2161.jpg

12 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Is he really rogue or just bored of playing the game?

We're playing a game? I thought this was an actual nation simulation teaching us the common aspects of civil/political service in an international social forum.I literally thought the majority of the world truly is full of asshats! Whodathunkit!

• Upvote 2

We have come to terms with Patton and he's not going to quit now, which we are happy to see.

Please hands off his war slots, he is now protected by Alpha until we finalize everything.

Edited by Placentica