Muchy and Sessions

Caecus

29 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

??? If the Montenegro guy pushed Trump they'd still be talking about what a hero he is over in America no doubt. Please.

Lol at the Cory Booker mention. He's beloved everywhere he's served in office and just needs to get better known by the public.. Tulsi Gabbard is the strongest candidate on the left.Not a chance Bernie will be like a billion years old to be running for a first term by 2020 and is despised among those not in the Progressive wing. Elizabeth Warren is shaky but possible I suppose

How can I be bad at quoting when I didn't quote in the first place? Eh, I didn't need to use a different term for you using this method yet  This combined with the whole "fake quotes" thing really shows you don't understand what a quote is. Did a single death occur from Trump standing up to North Korea is what was asked. Yes, the American recently tortured and then acted more on him for his return to the United States only to die shortly after arriving here. He's completely screwing up how to handle North Korea as previous leaders have to let them spout things and de-escalate, not try for World War III.  As for North Korea, again. America in the past has given food and the likes to placate North Korea. Their barking works on weaklings clearly, but Trump didn't have none of it. What a meany. I don't think it's an issue of meanness it's more the abandonment of traditional American politics just like how the Two Chinas thing has to clarified by the State Department so people don't screw it up. North Korea will not escalate because they know they'll get stuff again once a Democrat is in office and second that America will be able to clean them up without China getting involved if North Korea makes the first move. Russia has deployed nuclear weapons on the other side of their North Korean border in addition to massive traditional military and China is the same way. So if we can delete the total of three of the largest militaries of the world at war with the UN.

GICjEwp.gif

??? The purpose of the video is what? I acknowledged it happened and simply laughed your appraisal of it, stating I would like to say in jest (though these days it'd happen) that'd be labeled a hero if he had done it to Trump instead.

Lol. Cory Booker is a weak sellout who wants to be Obama so bad. Progressives know how fake and bought by his donars he is. 

Lying as usual I see. The guy who got tortured and died after being returned had nothing to do with Trump. He was arrested while Obama was in office, tortured since that point and then when they felt he was about done they handed him back.  So that is the one cited guy you can talk of? Someone who died as a result of Obama not being firmer and getting him back straight away? Okay.

If North Korea acts first, such as by launching missile (nuclear or otherwise) attacks, Russia nor China will not do a thing to an American response. They'll protect NK from American aggression but not if they act like mad dogs. 

3 hours ago, Rozalia said:

??? The purpose of the video is what? I acknowledged it happened and simply laughed your appraisal of it, stating I would like to say in jest (though these days it'd happen) that'd be labeled a hero if he had done it to Trump instead. More likely Trump would order him choke-slammed by the Secret Service as he did to a journalist during his campaign.

Lol. Cory Booker is a weak sellout who wants to be Obama so bad. (Obama wasn't left or even liberal. He was at best a centrist) Progressives know how fake and bought by his donars he is. He has a proven, successful resume of political experience using liberal ideas to help fix his state and community for a number of years. Trump's barely doing more than getting most of his work denied legality due to judicial review because he has absolutely no experience in government and experience in business is simply not comparable to experience in government.

Lying as usual I see. The guy who got tortured and died after being returned had nothing to do with Trump. You said the death of even a single person. North Korea was making adjustments to how they'd agree to release him when Trump decided to start this giant effort to escalate against the DPRK, PRC andou  Russian militaries had lead to even one death. Before releasing the dead American detainee he was tortured even more thoroughly and in such a way that even those who have experienced similar treatment and then been released by the DPRK do not die as a result and it came at the time of Trump's increasing levels of escalating tensions with North Korea had resulted in even one death. I provided you with just what you requested.  He was arrested while Obama was in office, tortured since that point and then when they felt he was about done they handed him back.  So that is the one cited guy you can talk of? You only asked for one. Someone who died as a result of Obama not being firmer and getting him back straight away? Okay.That's not even a particularly good way to try to get onto a slightly new topic where you haven't been proven wrong (as ever),

If North Korea acts first, such as by launching missile (nuclear or otherwise) attacks, Russia nor China will not do a thing to an American response. They'll protect NK from American aggression but not if they act like mad dogs. The DPRK, PRC and Russia when massed together are a massive force somewhat like how the United States spends such an absurd amount of the budget on the military, except in their case it's that the combined soldiers and reserves alone equal roughly half of the total world population of reserve or active soldiers when combined in sheer number of personnel. They continue to say they will defend the DPRK from attack. Russia has now deployed truck-mounted Russian nuclear weapons to their border with North Korea to accompany all of Putin's troops and other equipment. China hasn't overtly displayed anything so far except for basically a similarly sized build-up of conventional weapons, but their nuclear weapons are generally stored all over China in well-constructed and difficultly identified at all tunnels, reducing the possibility of removing Chinese involvement in a nuclear war and simply forcing them out nearby for aircraft to drop them onto targets in North Korea or likely the United Nations' forces' home countries, launch on ballistic missiles to strike the ROK, Japan and probably Taiwan and Guam while in the area; fire tactical nuclear weapons at the DMZ to get through (assuming they're not invited into one of the several massive tunnels North Korea has build under the DMZ into South Korea and simultaneously wipe out a massive amount of the DMZ at the surface level for troops and equipment to move into South Korea, or submarine-launched on other missiles and torpedoes against US carrier battle groups that we keep shipping over there for some reason.

GICjEwp.gif

What Trump would order is quite irrelevant. The guy would be a hero for doing it to Trump. You people are that deranged. 

An Alt-Left crazy supporting Cory Booker, I really am seeing everything these days.

Do you have any evidence that North Korea stepped up torture on the guy in that timeframe? Were they giving him hugs and kisses until Trump got on the scene?

Told you. Irrelevant. Russia and China aren't going to risk ending the world if NK launches a brazen attack on America. They will know that if that happens that NK needs to be put down like the mad dog it is. Forget America, China and Russia will be gagging to put NK down themselves I bet. NK ground forces that you cite for an invasion are by the way totally irrelevant. They are large, but heavily lacking in morale and badly armed. SK alone could wipe the floor with them.

7 hours ago, Rozalia said:

??? The purpose of the video is what? I acknowledged it happened and simply laughed your appraisal of it, stating I would like to say in jest (though these days it'd happen) that'd be labeled a hero if he had done it to Trump instead.

Lol. Cory Booker is a weak sellout who wants to be Obama so bad. Progressives know how fake and bought by his donars he is. 

Lying as usual I see. The guy who got tortured and died after being returned had nothing to do with Trump. He was arrested while Obama was in office, tortured since that point and then when they felt he was about done they handed him back.  So that is the one cited guy you can talk of? Someone who died as a result of Obama not being firmer and getting him back straight away? Okay.

If North Korea acts first, such as by launching missile (nuclear or otherwise) attacks,(Against who?) Russia nor China will not do a thing (Completely inaccurate. Included in each country's conventional military build-ups on each of their borders, both have pledged that a nuclear response would be a response to an attack on North Korea by the UN. Russia has moved a few tens of the larger ICBMs they like mounted on special trucks to the border area; surely have a number of tactical warheads nearby for defeating land attacks, can always be dropped by plane, and are already both present near the US, Europe and NATO forces in the form of their submarines which not only carry nuclear missiles, but also nuclear torpedoes designed specifically to sink current-grade American aircraft carriers. China has the same thing, but stores all of their materials in tunnels all over the country that also function as bomb shelters as the contents of them are consumed. They'll protect NK from American aggression but not if they act like mad dogs. 

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

What Trump would order is quite irrelevant. The guy would be a hero for doing it to Trump. You people are that deranged. 

An Alt-Left crazy supporting Cory Booker, I really am seeing everything these days. The Alt-Left doesn't support anyone, as they do not exist.

Do you have any evidence that North Korea stepped up torture on the guy in that timeframe? Yes.  Were they giving him hugs and kisses until Trump got on the scene? No. Standard torture and jail until ready to confess as to other American prisoners captured by North Korean agents or troops who are then tortured. This example's tortured worsened massively after Trump's remarks and things North Korean guards are supposed to ignore to prevent possible death to the person they're working on were removed or modified in how his torture differs from the descriptions of others who have endured similar treatments among their population and level and type of torture employed. From what was found to the body and the little he was able to describe before dying quite quickly within the United States what he described coincided with several Trump statements he found after he was freed and that what he had endured was much more severe than what others have described upon return in terms of viciousness aisnd not making an effort to keep the prisoner alive. Other people released have made official statements regarding these things as have Korean defectors to South Korea and most of them are very similar experiences, but the American who died after Trump's statements does not match any of them in intensity, severity, or to preserve his life and just cause pain.

Told you. Irrelevant. Russia and China aren't going to risk ending the world if NK launches a brazen attack on America. They have said that's exactly what they will do and have made rearrangements of their militaries including WMDs to each of their North Korean borders and stated openly. They will know that if that happens that NK needs to be put down like the mad dog it is. Providing the main reason for pursuing this weapon by them at a riskier rate since Trump has entered office and disregarded all of the previous successful strategies of keeping North Korean isolated and quiet. Forget America, China and Russia will be gagging to put NK down themselves I bet. NK ground forces that you cite for an invasion are by the way totally irrelevant. They are large, but heavily lacking in morale and badly armed. SK alone could wipe the floor with them.

Size doesn't require a specifically morality and are, in fact, quite well-armed. South Korea and Japan would likely be the first two immediately destroyed countries in such a fight. They represent a size in forces, personnel and equipment that combined, in relative terms, so excessively more than ours that the only similarity is the factor of US defense spending in relation to the rest of the world.

GICjEwp.gif

Post said evidence then that they stepped up torture when Trump entered the scene. Your words especially considering you are a known liar and coward mean nothing.

First, NK being able to do anything to either SK and Japan is one of the funniest jokes you have posted on here. Second, China and Russia are not mad dogs themselves. If NK starts flinging missiles, especially if they are nuclear, they are not going to support such a state in a confrontation with the United States. NK is not worth ending the world and they know it. They are forced to act if America makes the first move of course, but if NK goes rogue then they won't care when fat boy Kim has his head placed on a pike.

46 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Post said evidence then that they stepped up torture when Trump entered the scene. The tl;dj applies to you. Your words especially considering you are a known liar and coward mean nothing.So insults and basically saying if I provide a citation as a "known liar" why would you ask me for any data?

First, NK being able to do anything to either South Korea believes it has discovered three tunnels beneath the DMZ built by North Korea and able to move everything from floods of troops to military vehicles and that many other tunnels likely exist, skipping the clearing of the DMZ and distance to Seoul, If North Korea has a nuclear warhead they needn't even work on miniaturization if placed in one of these tunnels beneath Seoul. It will wreck it. and Japan is one of the funniest jokes you have posted on here. I guess you aren't following the news regarding North Korean testing of nuclear weapons, but one of their repeated attempts is to cause a massive tsunami directed at the western coasts of Japan and another is attempting to place their nuclear weapons into a nearby tectonic area to weaponize artificial earthquakes. What I've read indicates to me that they believe they have deployable weapons in these scenarios and that they will work as designed. Second, China and Russia are not mad dogs themselves. If NK starts flinging missiles, especially if they are nuclear, they are not going to support such a state in a confrontation with the United States. They have stated otherwise. For some reason the PRC Foreign Minister and the Russia Foreign Minister statements regarding the actions of their government are a lot more believable than some random person on the Internet. NK is not worth ending the world and they know it.  Who knows it? If Kim Jonh-Un believes he can do this he's likely to attempt all of these methods. They are forced to act if America makes the first move of course, but if NK goes rogue then they won't care when fat boy Kim has his head placed on a pike. Again, they have stated otherwise. I suspect most of the North Koreans will be in their armoured train into shelter with the Chinese or Russians (both have routes that link into North Korea and are easily used in this manner.

GICjEwp.gif

The stupidity just never ends with you does it? I said your own words are not evidence. You need to actually link here some actual evidence from sources. If the evidence is sound that I will accept it as that is what you do (unlike yourself who simply dismisses any evidence that doesn't fit the garbage that comes from your mouth).

Please stop. NK is a joke and no real threat to America. Russia and China will defend them as long as they (NK) are the ones attacked. If they attack SK/Japan/America then they will stand back and let the mad dog get put down (if they don't do it themselves).  

4 hours ago, Rozalia said:

The stupidity just never ends with you does it? So far, so good. Roz comes out with the false assertions attributed to other posters and then debate his beliefs with his other beliefs and it'll be neat. I said your own words are not evidence. I haven't answered that post yet. It's a very, very long post. You need to actually link here some actual evidence from sources. Why? Aside from very random and rare  circumstances do you offer that to anyone else. If the evidence is sound that I will accept it as that is what you do (unlike yourself who simply dismisses any evidence that doesn't fit the garbage that comes from your mouth). Did you read the sentence you wrote immediately before this current one? Because you've just claimed garbage is emitted from mouth and not simply dismiss any evidence that doesn't fit the garbage that comes from (my) mouth)? Because immediately prior to that post you will have to personally judge the accuracy of evidence involved lest your mouth also begin emitting garbage.

Please stop. NK is a joke and no real threat to America. Russia and China will defend them as long as they (NK) are the ones attacked. If they attack SK/Japan/America then they will stand back and let the mad dog get put down (if they don't do it themselves). North Korea is not a joke, nor is it actually much of a threat to America. Russia has shifted tactical and strategic nuclear warheads nearer their border with North Korea and availed themselves with a massive troop deployment, standard conventional military equipment, ICBMs, MRBMs, tactical-scale nuclear weapons, nuclear anti-ship missiles designed to eliminate our aircraft carrier battle groups, nuclear torpedoes for the same reason, Truck-based ICBM and MRBM missiles in place and ready to fire, aircraft including helicopter gunships, bombers, fighter jets, airborne radar planes, cargo helicopters, submarines, refueling planes, presumably at least one airborne command center for Putin to occupy.

The Russian government has repeated its stance that it will defend North Korea.

The Chinese government has deployed massive numbers of troops, conventional military hardware, bombers, fighter jets, transport aircraft, submarines, attack helicopters, transport helicopters, airborne radar, airborne command aircraft of some type, refueling capabilities, many submarines, many ships of its naval forces, nuclear torpedoes, tactical nuclear weapons, strategic nuclear weapons, ICBMs, MRBMs, state of the art antiship capabilities designed to counter American aircraft carrier battle groups and so on and has reiterated that like Russia China will defend North Korea.

GICjEwp.gif

I have no trouble posting links and done it enough with you. You either don't even bother with them, automatically dismiss them, or will pretend that it comes from terrorist group. !@#$ yourself. 

North Korea is a joke. You're a joke. !@#$ yourself. 

In several of the threads going on presently if I've shown to be perfectly willing to admit to that and apologize. I've done it several times. If you're using a politically-affiliated source I'm certainly going to treat them more suspicious than something apolitical to see if the bias as perceived by its reputation and primary purpose is to adjust stories to fit a specific political group regardless of anything else.

GICjEwp.gif

You have been dismissing sources for a long time. Even dictionary definitions get dismissed as you apparently think your own thinking on what a word means somehow supersedes it's actual meaning. Oh and no flower, something that for example states the difference between a Transgender and a Transsexual is not "politically-affiliated".

If a term is used in politics or political science it is all politically-affiliated and the definitions used outside of that function have no relevance outside of those formal system of learning so a common dictionary definition fails to explain the other use of it. I dismiss irrelevant, massively biased, incorrect and other sources which are fundamentally unreliable; that it comes up commonly with regard to you is a reflection on your posting and arguments, not anyone else's.

GICjEwp.gif

The meaning of a word in the dictionary can be irrelevant, massively biased, and incorrect apparently... or... you said stupid crap like you always do, get shown wrong via definition, and then state that you reject reality and substitute your own, and no you stupid piece of crap this is not me "fake quoting" you, Learn. What. A. Damn. Quote. Is. 

On 8/31/2017 at 11:29 AM, Rozalia said:

The meaning of a word in the dictionary can be irrelevant, massively biased, and incorrect apparently... or... you said stupid crap like you always do, get shown wrong via definition, and then state that you reject reality and substitute your own, and no you stupid piece of crap this is not me "fake quoting" you, Learn. What. A. Damn. Quote. Is.  You're wrong. You don't accept that you're wrong. You think if you sneak in enough childish insults and implied positions to argue against that it makes you right. It doesn't. The reason there's another kind of definition for things if those things differ enough from the common usage. If you can't accept that that's on you entirely.

GICjEwp.gif

Dictionaries will list a whole host of definitions including archaic ones. Yet, every time we have talked definitions the dictionaries have never had whatever nonsense you were talking. Wonder why... oh yeah, because you were talking out of your arse. 

So published they've found their way into a dictionary. Listen, and listen well. Your Social Justice idols can redefine words to mean what they want but people will not accept it so hence why they don't find their way into dictionaries. 

Okay. Now if you could grasp how a dictionary is not necessarily inclusive of all definitions of each word with variations for usage outside of the typical in another field we'd be all set. You don't, but as you don't involve yourself in situations where it's called for being accepted your opinion regarding it is moot.

GICjEwp.gif