Muchy and Sessions

Caecus

Not even something from this thread. Already destroyed you on that so not going to bother again.

Lol. I didn't even register that as serious as it is that brain-dead, but hey, I suppose I should have. Lets count some ways what you are now putting forward is stupid. 

1: Me being "more accurate" is something wholly done for you to judge. With the stupendous cowardice you have loved to put on display even were I to kowtow to you and play nice, and I kowtow to no one by the way, you could still deem it as not accurate enough.
2: I have stated ISIS and the rebels are finished and Assad will win soon enough, something you have attacked and rejected. Such a time-frame is well within Assad getting victory so yeah, to get a bet going I'd have to do something which by the end... the war would be won already by Assad more than likely.
3: When someone gives a range of 6 to 12 months it shows quite a number of things. First the fact they require such a lengthy period of time shows their cowardice as you don't actually want me doing such a thing, and even were I too you know the lengthy period means you're safe. Second the sheer range on it shows you are completely not serious about it. Were I to take it on you'd find some way to worm out of it, nulling it void.

So yeah. Your cowardly tactics are pathetic. I don't mind getting the deck stacked against me a bit, heck with this bet I've forward to you I've stacked it against myself a bit. When I took the bet with Rahl Trump was listed as having no chance and he had everything in his favour. I really don't mind, makes the fact I knew it all along while so many didn't all the sweeter. However, what you put forward there is something I can recognise for it it is. The words of a gutless coward. 

36 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Not even something from this thread. Already destroyed you on that so not going to bother again. <-- ?

Lol. I didn't even register that as serious as it is that brain-dead, but hey, I suppose I should have. Lets count some ways what you are now putting forward is stupid. 

1: Me being "more accurate" is something wholly done for you to judge. With the stupendous cowardice you have loved to put on display even were I to kowtow to you and play nice, and I kowtow to no one by the way, you could still deem it as not accurate enough. You've already said you no longer wish to agree to the terms of the compromise permitting us both to trust the other to abide by the rules. You've now declined twice so at this point you've basically retracted the offer. Works for me.
2: I have stated ISIS and the rebels are finished and Assad will win soon enough, something you have attacked and rejected. Really? Such a time-frame is well within Assad getting victory so yeah, to get a bet going I'd have to do something which by the end... the war would be won already by Assad more than likely. You really only need to decline your rejection to the terms of your bet idea. This is the third time; I get the message. You have no interest in the bet anymore.
3: When someone gives a range of 6 to 12 months it shows quite a number of things. First the fact they require such a lengthy period of time shows their cowardice as you don't actually want me doing such a thing, and even were I too you know the lengthy period means you're safe. Second the sheer range on it shows you are completely not serious about it. Were I to take it on you'd find some way to worm out of it, nulling it void. You've posted so much it's naturally going to necessitate a decent interval of time to ensure you'll abide by the results. Again, you are the one declining your bet at this point. I have verifiable payments upon having lost some bets on IRC and a fewer, but some on Discord. As far as I know you do not. 

So yeah. Your cowardly tactics are pathetic. I don't mind getting the deck stacked against me a bit, heck with this bet I've forward to you I've stacked it against myself a bit. When I took the bet with Rahl Trump was listed as having no chance and he had everything in his favour. I really don't mind, makes the fact I knew it all along while so many didn't all the sweeter. However, what you put forward there is something I can recognise for it it is. The words of a gutless coward. You needn't talk about yourself so viciously. You've declined your bet offer now four times: I understand you no longer wish to offer the terms of the bet to me. You needn't continue to decline; once was enough.

GICjEwp.gif

Yeah I don't have any losses to my name, comes with not being a loser as you admit to being. Just a lot of winnings for me.

No. I have retracted nothing and the bet is still very much on the table. This latest pathetic attempt by you is childlike but I suppose that is quite high level for you.

11 hours ago, Caecus said:

Thank you! I've had a lot of practice calling Trump supporters stupid. 

On the contrary, I think there is too much Trump circlejerking around this part of the forums and you all need to be reminded that he's a dumbass. I also don't particularly care about winning or losing a debate, but when I see "bystanders" stating an uninformed, hypocritical, cheeto-fellating comments, I have an urge to try and remind people that reality exists, and the whole world isn't just some safe space or echo chamber on an internet forum where you can say dumb shit and have no consequences for your actions. 

Besides, the only person here who is remotely anti-Trump is Milton. I'm the only other person who is anti-Trump who posts frequently. Perhaps the reason why you think this is an anti-Trump circlejerk is because your side doesn't have any arguments, and so it just looks like me posting dumb shit that Trump does and Roz arguing the finer points of my evidence. 

But if you have an informed opinion you think you can defend, by all means, present it. This is the debate section of the forum. If you don't, that's fine too. Nothing you have posted in the past suggested you would have an informed opinion on anything anyway. 

Actually liberals like you are actually the ones who are stupid, and also the ones getting arrested by riot police for destroying your own cities after the latest Trump drama.

Trump circlejerking? Last time I checked, it was mostly anti-trump circlejerking thats being posted around here with you and Milton being the aggregators of it. Infact wasn't it you who said this on another thread?

Some have come to doubt the great Caecus and believe the false prophet, the inferior Roz. For those of you who can't wrap your head around how Trump will ever leave office, here is my reasoning behind the "crazy bet:"

You sound like an egotistical jerk with some beef with Roz just because you feelings got hurt. The only thing great about you is your tenacity for posting about the latest anti-trump bullshit while Trump tries to get things done despite the establishment Republicans and Democrats obstructing him. If you're going to resort to ad hominem attacks against me, then its fair to say that all liberals of yours and Milton's calibre needs to go to a mental hospital for your obsession with Trump.

Also I know that reality exists, and you want to know whats on reality; It's Trump supporters who have to keep quiet in fear of being the victim of a campaign to get them fired from their job or worse, get publicly lynched by antifa just for having an opinion. This is more pronounced in Democrat states. Also in reality, a 15 year old kid gets threatened with doxxing by CNN for making a meme that he didn't even make in the first place, and now there's an explosion of anti-CNN memes on youtube.

Trump supporters having no arguments? I think I'll let Roz explain this one away which has been done a few times.

Also I do have an informed opinion of Trump, that he is better than Obama and has done some great things for Americans. I'll put down a list if you can't understand this

-Appointed Gorsuch to replace Scalia (keeps judicial activism away)

-Got the US out of the TPP (which was a shit deal anyway)

-Signed an EO to end sanctuary cities by threatening to defund them.

-Suspending immigration to terror prone countries (after so much obstruction from the ninth circus who practised judicial activism)

-Aprroving DAPL and Keystone Pipelines (who doesn't want to get a job?)

-Promising to repeal 2 regulations for 1 implements (who doesn't hate red tape?)

2 hours ago, Fukataka said:

Actually liberals like you are actually the ones who are stupid, and also the ones getting arrested by riot police for destroying your own cities after the latest Trump drama.

Ah huh. See? You have no argument. Even if you wanted to call me stupid, you have to lump me in with another group in which I have no relation with. On the other hand, I can prove to you right now with your own words on this thread that you are ignorant of the world around you. 

Trump circlejerking? Last time I checked, it was mostly anti-trump circlejerking thats being posted around here with you and Milton being the aggregators of it. Infact wasn't it you who said this on another thread?

You sound like an egotistical jerk with some beef with Roz just because you feelings got hurt. The only thing great about you is your tenacity for posting about the latest anti-trump bullshit while Trump tries to get things done despite the establishment Republicans and Democrats obstructing him. If you're going to resort to ad hominem attacks against me, then its fair to say that all liberals of yours and Milton's calibre needs to go to a mental hospital for your obsession with Trump.

Lol. You do realize that I was deliberately imitating Roz right? I agree, he is an egotistical jerk, and he should stop rubbing his shaft on the debate forum. 

Also I know that reality exists, and you want to know whats on reality; It's Trump supporters who have to keep quiet in fear of being the victim of a campaign to get them fired from their job or worse, get publicly lynched by antifa just for having an opinion. This is more pronounced in Democrat states. Also in reality, a 15 year old kid gets threatened with doxxing by CNN for making a meme that he didn't even make in the first place, and now there's an explosion of anti-CNN memes on youtube.

Trump supporters having no arguments? I think I'll let Roz explain this one away which has been done a few times.

Also I do have an informed opinion of Trump, that he is better than Obama and has done some great things for Americans. I'll put down a list if you can't understand this

-Appointed Gorsuch to replace Scalia (keeps judicial activism away)

-Got the US out of the TPP (which was a shit deal anyway)

-Signed an EO to end sanctuary cities by threatening to defund them.

-Suspending immigration to terror prone countries (after so much obstruction from the ninth circus who practised judicial activism)

-Aprroving DAPL and Keystone Pipelines (who doesn't want to get a job?)

-Promising to repeal 2 regulations for 1 implements (who doesn't hate red tape?)

-A bag of oranges could have appointed Gorsuch to the Supreme Court with a Republican majority in the Senate. And I'm not sure that you know what "judicial activism" is.

-Ha, it's cute that you think you know the first thing about economics. 

-Signing EOs must be soooooooo hard for presidents. Picking up that pen and writing a few words must be sooooooo hard. 

-Partially. It's a half-assed ban that doesn't cover the terror prone countries that actually carried out attacks on the US. But I don't expect you to know any countries in the Middle East other than ISIS. Maybe Israel. If I told you a country named Syria existed, that might be pushing it. 

-Oh boy, more signing of stuff. You're right, a bag of oranges might find it hard to pick up a pen and put its name down. 

-Promising. How about this, I can promise you on your 12th birthday I will fly you to the moon. 

In the meantime, Trump's legislative agenda is dead. There will be no tax reform, there will be no healthcare reform, there will be no immigration reform. The only thing that Trump can do is sit on Obama's legacy. A legacy that includes a growing economy, a stable housing market, and more people insured for healthcare than in the history of this country. Like Trump before the presidency, he only needs to sit back and benefit from things other people have done for him. That pathetic little short list that you had to google is all that he's going to be able to do. 

You won't find a single president in US history who has done less things than Trump, and I am including the Coolidge administration (assuming you know how to google that) which prided itself on doing literally nothing. 

Your arguments are weaker than Roz. You are nowhere near as informed as Roz. And as much as he loves rubbing himself on the forum, at least he knows anatomically where his penis is. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

57 minutes ago, Caecus said:

Ah huh. See? You have no argument. Even if you wanted to call me stupid, you have to lump me in with another group in which I have no relation with. On the other hand, I can prove to you right now with your own words on this thread that you are ignorant of the world around you. 

Lol. You do realize that I was deliberately imitating Roz right? I agree, he is an egotistical jerk, and he should stop rubbing his shaft on the debate forum. 

-A bag of oranges could have appointed Gorsuch to the Supreme Court with a Republican majority in the Senate. And I'm not sure that you know what "judicial activism" is.

-Ha, it's cute that you think you know the first thing about economics. 

-Signing EOs must be soooooooo hard for presidents. Picking up that pen and writing a few words must be sooooooo hard. 

-Partially. It's a half-assed ban that doesn't cover the terror prone countries that actually carried out attacks on the US. But I don't expect you to know any countries in the Middle East other than ISIS. Maybe Israel. If I told you a country named Syria existed, that might be pushing it. 

-Oh boy, more signing of stuff. You're right, a bag of oranges might find it hard to pick up a pen and put its name down. 

-Promising. How about this, I can promise you on your 12th birthday I will fly you to the moon. 

In the meantime, Trump's legislative agenda is dead. There will be no tax reform, there will be no healthcare reform, there will be no immigration reform. The only thing that Trump can do is sit on Obama's legacy. A legacy that includes a growing economy, a stable housing market, and more people insured for healthcare than in the history of this country. Like Trump before the presidency, he only needs to sit back and benefit from things other people have done for him. That pathetic little short list that you had to google is all that he's going to be able to do. 

You won't find a single president in US history who has done less things than Trump, and I am including the Coolidge administration (assuming you know how to google that) which prided itself on doing literally nothing. 

Your arguments are weaker than Roz. You are nowhere near as informed as Roz. And as much as he loves rubbing himself on the forum, at least he knows anatomically where his penis is. 

Lol now your rubbing your gay fetishes on me? How cute. I don't even speak to Roz myself or collude with him like how Clinton sold US uranium to Russia. And now your making assumptions about my knowledge? I'd like to add that your fking ad hominems against me isn't a bloody argument.

I know what judicial activism is. These appointed judges in the circuit courts are supposed to only interpret the law and not put their bloody biases on it just because Trump hurt some Muslim's feelings during the campaign because some of their own people decide to bomb infidels because of their interpretation of the Koran.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/10/ninth-circuit-s-putsch-america-watches-as-activist-judges-issue-rambling-misguided-opinion.html

It doesn't take a dumbass to figure out that almost 20 trillion in national debt is bad for any country, Also Obama did add almost 10 trillion to the national debt and you can't just print more money forever. Or are you just gonna keep insulting me because you can't bring any facts to the table.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/national-debt-deficit-added-under-president-barack-obama-2017-1?r=US&IR=T

I don't know any countries in the Middle East? Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Yemen, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon, Israel just to list a few and not the entire list. And I know what's the country with the largest population of Muslims and its not even in the Middle East: Indonesia

You make it look like that signing EO's don't mean anything. Wasn't it Congress that makes the laws and the Executive Branch (President and his Staff) that implement the laws? It's the Republican-dominated Congress that is just sitting on their ass and squandering the opportunity to pass laws that would help them despite riding the Trump Train to get elected.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600/executive-branch

https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600/legislative-branch

Obama's legacy? The only thing good about Obama is him coordinated the killing of Osama bin Laden, and he didn't even bother to do much against the succesor of Al-Qaeda, ISIS. I guess that red line was for nothing and now the Russians will have to fix up the mess the US left behind in Iraq that spilled over into Syria. (ISIS has or had strongholds in both Iraq and Syria)

Obama did nothing for Flint, Michigan. added almost 10 billion to the national debt, did not even bother to recognise that ISIS is a radical islamic movement, paid 5 billion to save a fking deserter, let the NSA spy on Americans, neglected veterans, commuted the sentence of Chelsea/Brad Manning, let China become the No.1 economy, had the IRS target conservative groups and let 4 American die in the Benghazi incident and had the gall to blame it on a viral video

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/04/how-obamas-chemical-weapons-deal-fell-apart/522549/

http://www.martinoauthor.com/list-obama-failures/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/28/benghazi-report-points-out-obama-clinton-lies/

Are you gonna even bother to put any facts against me or even put counter evidence against my claims or are you gonna double down on insulting me?

8 hours ago, Fukataka said:

Lol now your rubbing your gay fetishes on me? How cute. I don't even speak to Roz myself or collude with him like how Clinton sold US uranium to Russia. And now your making assumptions about my knowledge? I'd like to add that your fking ad hominems against me isn't a bloody argument.

I know what judicial activism is. These appointed judges in the circuit courts are supposed to only interpret the law and not put their bloody biases on it just because Trump hurt some Muslim's feelings during the campaign because some of their own people decide to bomb infidels because of their interpretation of the Koran.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/10/ninth-circuit-s-putsch-america-watches-as-activist-judges-issue-rambling-misguided-opinion.html

It doesn't take a dumbass to figure out that almost 20 trillion in national debt is bad for any country, Also Obama did add almost 10 trillion to the national debt and you can't just print more money forever. Or are you just gonna keep insulting me because you can't bring any facts to the table.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/national-debt-deficit-added-under-president-barack-obama-2017-1?r=US&IR=T

I don't know any countries in the Middle East? Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Yemen, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon, Israel just to list a few and not the entire list. And I know what's the country with the largest population of Muslims and its not even in the Middle East: Indonesia

You make it look like that signing EO's don't mean anything. Wasn't it Congress that makes the laws and the Executive Branch (President and his Staff) that implement the laws? It's the Republican-dominated Congress that is just sitting on their ass and squandering the opportunity to pass laws that would help them despite riding the Trump Train to get elected.

If you actually read the opinion article you posted (and know the difference between an opinion article and a news article), it criticizes the 9th for "putting the burden of proof on the United States government." I would check your source. 

It does take a dumbass without any basic inkling of economics to know that debt is not the most important figure, it's interest in relation to %GDP. Everyone has debts, even your parents for the basement you currently reside in. The only thing that matters is that your parent's income can cover the interest rate. If you also read your own article, the debt was increased through several stimulus packages to fix the housing crisis. Our GDP growth is sitting at 3% thanks to a recovering economy. The fact that you don't know this should be a sign that you should take an economics class. Though to be fair, you would be hard-pressed to find such a class in middle school. 

Ah, so then you must know that Trump's "ban" doesn't cover Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq (in the 2.0 version), and Lebanon. And you must know that the 911 attackers originated from these countries. The Underwear bomber was from Nigeria. What you have demonstrated is the ability to google basic information, but an inability to understand what that means in the border context of things. I'll give you a hint: Trump's ban is just like him: stupid, and doesn't protect our country. 

Trump was elected because of his "deal-making" skills. He was the one who was suppose to break the gridlock on capitol hill. Your statement here makes it sound like you don't know what an EO is. An EO is a statement of policy on which aspects of a law (if not the entire law) a president will enforce using his executive powers. It's just that, a statement. Trump isn't creating any new laws, he's not adding to the legislative agenda. Hell, McCain killed his bill because like most people, he finds Trump to be repulsive. A bag of oranges that did nothing might have been able to make a deal with McCain and save Trump's legislative agenda. You're right, it's a Republican-dominated congress, but they have no leadership from their president. The president is the de facto leader of the party. Trump is not anywhere near a leader. He can barely keep his cabinet together. I'm not even sure if he can put on his own pants in the morning. 

8 hours ago, Fukataka said:

Obama's legacy? The only thing good about Obama is him coordinated the killing of Osama bin Laden, and he didn't even bother to do much against the succesor of Al-Qaeda, ISIS. I guess that red line was for nothing and now the Russians will have to fix up the mess the US left behind in Iraq that spilled over into Syria. (ISIS has or had strongholds in both Iraq and Syria)

Obama did nothing for Flint, Michigan. added almost 10 billion to the national debt, did not even bother to recognise that ISIS is a radical islamic movement, paid 5 billion to save a fking deserter, let the NSA spy on Americans, neglected veterans, commuted the sentence of Chelsea/Brad Manning, let China become the No.1 economy, had the IRS target conservative groups and let 4 American die in the Benghazi incident and had the gall to blame it on a viral video

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/04/how-obamas-chemical-weapons-deal-fell-apart/522549/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/28/benghazi-report-points-out-obama-clinton-lies/

Are you gonna even bother to put any facts against me or even put counter evidence against my claims or are you gonna double down on insulting me?

Ho-ly shit. There is so much wrong with everything you have said here. I don't even know where to begin. 

1. Obama rallied a coalition of Middle-eastern nations to counter the threat of ISIS. He ordered drone strikes and air support and rallied the Iraqi government to put down ISIS. Again, Trump is mostly riding on the coattails of Obama. ISIS was practically dead by the time Trump got into office. 

2. Russians are in Syria to prop up their puppet state regime. They use the excuse of "bombing ISIS targets" to eliminate opposition groups and strongholds. But Russian geostrategic goals might be a bit beyond you. 

3. Obama did nothing for Flint because it's an issue that can only be solved by the state of Michigan itself or through congressional funding. Not that you would know that. By that standard, you could say Trump hasn't done anything for Flint either. 

4. Actually, yeah, the NSA did spy on Americans. But that was largely during the Bush administration who went outside Senate oversight. Obama used the Senate Intelligence Committee guidelines, so if you have any issues, go talk to your senator in congress. There are multiple parties to blame here, but sure, let's go the short and easy answer to everything and blame Obama (as ignorant and uninformed as that may sound). 

5. "Neglected Veterans." Perhaps you haven't heard of the Veteran's Choice Program. Sure, it has its flaws (primarily because its run by a 3rd party government contractor), but Obama had genuinely tried to help the issues of overcrowded VA hospitals and wait lists. Again, not surprised you are uninformed about this. 

6. Yep, he did commute the sentence of Chelsea Manning. I don't see the point you are trying to make here. 

7. This one actually surprised me. "Let China become the No. 1 economy." There are two things wrong with this statement. First, nobody "let" China economically thrive, and second, China is not the #1 economy. It's #2, behind the US. And the fact that you don't know that shows the true depth of your boundless ignorance of reality. I have been really overestimating you here, you seem to only parrot information you heard from Fox News or by googling stuff. 

8. Because, you know, the president has direct control over the IRS. That's why Trump's tax returns don't exist anymore, presumably. You know what else happened during Obama's presidency? That nasty hurricane Irene. Let's blame Obama for letting the hurricane kill people. 

9. BENGHAZI! Lol. Kind of like shouting "ABORTION!!" Again, "Let" is the wrong word to use here. And seeing as how you don't know how to use the word, I'm assuming you don't know what it means. Nobody "Let" Americans die in Libya. Just how Bush didn't "Let" 911 happen. Also, if you actually read your piece, the article talks more about Clinton, and tangentially blames Obama by association. 

Why is putting down counter claims and insulting you an either/or thing? Have you considered the possibility that I might do both? Or are you too stupid to consider that possibility? 

See what I did there? :P

Edited by Caecus
  • Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

20 hours ago, Fukataka said:

Actually liberals (Which liberals?) like you are actually the ones who are stupid (about what?), and also the ones getting arrested (Not really) by riot police for destroying your own cities after the latest Trump drama. Which city is destroyed? Were they carrying their UN World Government ID cards so they could accurately be identified as liberals?

You sound like an egotistical jerk with some beef with Roz just because you feelings got hurt. Most people with issues with Roz are the result of his conduct. The only thing great about you is your tenacity for posting about the latest anti-trump bullshit while Trump tries to get things done despite the establishment Republicans and Democrats obstructing him. Don't forget how so many of his attempts at changing things are struck down by judicial review because he has no knowledge of how to govern something If you're going to resort to ad hominem attacks against me, then its fair to say that all liberals of yours and Milton's calibre needs to go to a mental hospital for your obsession with Trump. So if we don't agree with conservatives we're going to be committed to a mental health facility? What's our formal diagnosis (I happen to have a DSM-5 on my bookshelf. If you're a qualified psychiatrist please provide the diagnosis we apparently suffer from.) You know who actually did things like what you suggest (imprisoning people with different political viewpoints) was an extremely common practice in the USSR?

Also I know that reality exists, and you want tio know whats on reality; It's Trump supporters who have to keep quiet in fear of being the victim of a campaign to get them fired from their job or worse, get publicly lynched (When was the last lynching?) by antifa just for having an opinion. This is more pronounced in Democrat states. Also in reality, a 15 year old kid gets threatened with doxxing by CNN for making a meme that he didn't even make in the first place, and now there's an explosion of anti-CNN memes on youtube. Which, if they exist, are of no interest to anyone outside of existing Trump supporters.

Trump supporters having no arguments? I think I'll let Roz explain this one away which has been done a few times. You might want to try yourself. Roz has opinions, but they're often easily defeated because of their quality and lack o accuracy.

Also I do have an informed opinion of Trump, that he is better than Obama and has done some great things for Americans. Such as? I'll put down a list if you can't understand this

-Appointed Gorsuch to replace Scalia (keeps judicial activism away) And a handy violation of our Constitution by Republicans. I suppose the Republicans only need to adhere to Constitutional requirements when it suits them?

-Got the US out of the TPP (which was a shit deal anyway) When did he succeed in doing this?

-Signed an EO to end sanctuary cities by threatening to defund them. In what way is he funding cities?

-Suspending immigration to terror prone countries (after so much obstruction from the ninth circus who practised judicial activism)  I don't think a lot of people are immigrating to places like Syria. Why is it that it was okay for all of us (assuming you are not a Native American) to have immigrated to the United States, but no longer is permitted? Perhaps we should dismantle the Statue of Liberty? It's pretty specifically pro-refugee.

-Aprroving DAPL and Keystone Pipelines (who doesn't want to get a job?) I think it's more, the people don't want a giant tunnel going through their property, which if history is any accurate are improperly maintained and lead to significant oil spillage, poor maintenance and in some cases severe risk of fire.

-Promising to repeal 2 regulations for 1 implements (who doesn't hate red tape?) The people who immediately demand transparency of government actions which is why so many forms and record keeping are practiced. You can realistically have government transparency OR never being able to find out why something was decided in one way or another. The two don't fit together.

15 hours ago, Fukataka said:

Lol now your rubbing your gay fetishes on me? How cute. I don't even speak to Roz myself or collude with him like how Clinton sold US uranium to Russia. When was this? Since the end of the Cold War we've actually had teams in Russia helping to dismantle weapons and removing the radioactive material, shipping it back to the United States and using it as fuel for our reactors. And now your making assumptions about my knowledge? I'd like to add that your fking ad hominems against me isn't a bloody argument.

I know what judicial activism is. These appointed judges in the circuit courts are supposed to only interpret the law and not put their bloody biases on it just because Trump hurt some Muslim's feelings during the campaign because some of their own people decide to bomb infidels because of their interpretation of the Koran. They are doing exactly that and for some reason you appear to think they should all change to accommodate Trump, I guess?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/02/10/ninth-circuit-s-putsch-america-watches-as-activist-judges-issue-rambling-misguided-opinion.html Again, that's their job.

It doesn't take a dumbass to figure out that almost 20 trillion in national debt is bad for any country, Also Obama did add almost 10 trillion to the national debt and you can't just print more money forever. Or are you just gonna keep insulting me because you can't bring any facts to the table. Bush came into office with a balanced federal budget from Clinton; it took him only months to cut taxes (again) and then massively increasing spending to pay for his wars. Obama didn't contribute much to the national debt outside what was necessary to begin withdrawing from the wars and doing everything in his power to avoid the Great Recession from worsening and as a side effect using socialism to successfully rescue an entire industry and end up making the United States a very pleasant amount of money at the same time.

You make it look like that signing EO's don't mean anything. Wasn't it Congress that makes the laws and the Executive Branch (President and his Staff) that implement the laws? It's the Republican-dominated Congress that is just sitting on their ass and squandering the opportunity to pass laws that would help them despite riding the Trump Train to get elected. Not quite, as a a matter of fact. The executive branch also plays the main role of creating the laws resulting from Congressional legislation.

Obama's legacy? The only thing good about Obama is him coordinated the killing of Osama bin Laden, and he didn't even bother to do much against the succesor of Al-Qaeda (Is still active), ISIS. (Bush created this one) I guess that red line was for nothing and now the Russians will have to fix up the mess the US left behind in Iraq that spilled over into Syria. (ISIS has or had strongholds in both Iraq and Syria) Yeah, maybe lying to everyone and falsifying evidence to convince a few people to approve a war with Iraq was a mistake since it's ended up just costing us a ton of money, creating and staffing ISIS and more or less turning Iraq into a much, much worse place to live.

Obama did nothing for Flint, Michigan. added almost 10 billion to the national debt, did not even bother to recognise that ISIS is a radical islamic movement, paid 5 billion to save a fking deserter, let the NSA spy on Americans (Has Trump changed this?), neglected veterans (Congress keeps rejecting increased funding for the VA), commuted the sentence of Chelsea/Brad Manning, let China become the No.1 economy, had the IRS target conservative groups (He directed the IRS to do this? Where? When?) and let 4 American die in the Benghazi incident and had the gall to blame it on a viral video Which was the fault of the ambassador who was killed opting to not bring security with him, despite us insisting on security escorts in places like the UK, let alone a country undergroing a mass revolt.

Are you gonna even bother to put any facts against me or even put counter evidence against my claims or are you gonna double down on insulting me? You might want to check which facts actually exist because if this post is an example of what you think and have issues with since it's pretty difficult to find anything you've written here that's in anyway valid.

GICjEwp.gif

Why do you keep doing these homophobic insults Caecus? Look, you want to be brash and such that's fine but there is need for such language that you are using. You need to calm down if your attempt to go after me is getting you throwing this offensive stuff out. 

On 7/31/2017 at 10:43 PM, Caecus said:

2 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Why do you keep doing these homophobic insults Caecus? Look, you want to be brash and such that's fine but there is need for such language that you are using. You need to calm down if your attempt to go after me is getting you throwing this offensive stuff out. 

I didn't realize that masturbation is considered homosexuality. Though, I suppose you could look at it as one man giving the same man a hand job, but if that were the case, there are a lot of men who are gay, yourself (at least figuratively) included. Besides, criticizing you for "rubbing yourself" isn't an insult. I am merely stating that such a (figurative) lewd action should be kept in a private setting outside of the public view, and I pointed to your circlejerk fest you had going on down in the spam section called the "Roz's Fun Zone" (again, appropriately titled). 

I didn't bother to call Fukataka out on how stupid his "gay fetishes" statement was, primarily because I couldn't care to respond to something so dumb (and trust me, he's pretty damn stupid). I'm assuming you just read the first part of Fukataka's statement and didn't actually see what he was responding to. Otherwise, you would be a walking talking contradiction, proving once and for all you can read but be too damn stupid to understand what it means. I'll leave it to your posts to make the case. 

Except no. I don't attack homosexuals nor make homophobic statements like you've been doing. You are not the first, second, or third even on here to try that nonsense with me. That because I X it means you can say I hate gays or whatever. No. Either cite some evidence or retract your nonsense. 

As for the "Roz's Fun Zone" you seem unaware as to why that was created. As me and LordRahl2 had our legendary battle on this forum the mods decided to take down the Trump Super Thread which is what the fun zone is in essence a reopening of and with my having deported LordRahl2 it meant obviously only I was really going to post in it so the name was apt. 

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

Except no. I don't attack homosexuals nor make homophobic statements like you've been doing. You are not the first, second, or third even on here to try that nonsense with me. That because I X it means you can say I hate gays or whatever. No. Either cite some evidence or retract your nonsense. 

As for the "Roz's Fun Zone" you seem unaware as to why that was created. As me and LordRahl2 had our legendary battle on this forum the mods decided to take down the Trump Super Thread which is what the fun zone is in essence a reopening of and with my having deported LordRahl2 it meant obviously only I was really going to post in it so the name was apt. 

This statement doesn't make sense. I didn't accuse you of making homophobic statements in my last post. Lol, u mad bro? Because anger can make you see things that aren't there. I did tangentially accuse you of being stupid though. I rest my case. 

The reason for something doesn't change the fact that it is something. You could say you are masturbating for a noble purpose, but it still doesn't change the fact that you are masturbating. 

• Upvote 1

I like how you insult me with shit like cheeto-fellating, living under my parents basement, stupid, and a bunch of other insults against me Caecus. I'm not going to bother to continue with this thread as I have no interest in this going back and forth like with other anti-Trump threads. While I admit I'm no good with debates or keeping a bunch of info handy for it, I doubt that you yourself might even be able to handle a real debate without going to ad-hominems or the like.

I'd like to ask that with all the insults you thrown against me, are you sure that you're not projecting yourself onto me?

1 hour ago, Fukataka said:

I like how you insult me with shit like cheeto-fellating, living under my parents basement, stupid, and a bunch of other insults against me Caecus. I'm not going to bother to continue with this thread as I have no interest in this going back and forth like with other anti-Trump threads. While I admit I'm no good with debates or keeping a bunch of info handy for it, I doubt that you yourself might even be able to handle a real debate without going to ad-hominems or the like.

I'd like to ask that with all the insults you thrown against me, are you sure that you're not projecting yourself onto me?

Wow, that is a level of humility that I don't expect with people here. 

I'm not anti-Trump, I'm anti-stupid leadership. 

3 hours ago, Caecus said:

I'm not anti-Trump, I'm anti-stupid leadership. 

Yet you supported Hillary. I would not say she is stupid, but is beyond corrupt and a massive puppet.

Worst election ever, as no one won.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Caecus said:

This statement doesn't make sense. I didn't accuse you of making homophobic statements in my last post. Lol, u mad bro? Because anger can make you see things that aren't there. I did tangentially accuse you of being stupid though. I rest my case. 

The reason for something doesn't change the fact that it is something. You could say you are masturbating for a noble purpose, but it still doesn't change the fact that you are masturbating. 

Except you did. First you post a quote from yourself saying you are simply emulating me. Then you post my quote of me asking why you are being so homophobic. From that it is quite clear what you are saying is you are being homophobic because I am homophobic which is something I dispute. So again, I will ask for you to post the evidence or retract your attack on my good character. 

8 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Pity to see you leave, but that's at least one fewer person Caecus and I need to correct.

Caecus has a little over 4 months left before he gets deported. You I'll deal with later even if you don't have the spine to step up. 

Edited by Rozalia

10 hours ago, Doc Martini said:

Yet you supported Hillary. I would not say she is stupid, but is beyond corrupt and a massive puppet. How? She's vastly experienced and I don't think anyone's yet actually accused her of anything but doing well in each position that isn't easily disproven.

Worst election ever, as no one won.

6 hours ago, Rozalia said:

Except you did. First you post a quote from yourself saying you are simply emulating me. Then you post my quote of me asking why you are being so homophobic. From that it is quite clear what you are saying is you are being homophobic because I am homophobic which is something I dispute. So again, I will ask for you to post the evidence or retract your attack on my good character. 

Caecus has a little over 4 months left before he gets deported. You I'll deal with later even if you don't have the spine to step up.  Uh, maybe stop pretending this is like a cowboy thing where we're going to meet and have a duel or something.  You did just reset the timer regarding our wager, unfortunately.

GICjEwp.gif

1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

How? She's vastly experienced and I don't think anyone's yet actually accused her of anything but doing well in each position that isn't easily disproven.

She is a walking controversial conspiracy. Your bias and my bias will not agree on anything dealing with Hillary Clinton.

There is no wager between us. I put the terms forward and you refused to sign. As for your own you have not officially put the terms and even if you had I would not have signed it for the obvious reason that it is a wager whose condition being met is fully up to you, a corrupt and cowardly individual.

Oh, so you're declining. I hadn't been told. As for terms you defined them aside from me wanting some action to convince me you'd follow-through. So the wager you suggested, under the terms you suggested plus a minor one of my own you're no longer willing or able to do it? I'm not the one declining if you hadn't noticed. This is pretty much what I assumed would happen when I won the bet. Sounds good: You dismiss your own suggestion, have shown exactly why my trusting you to honor your end of the bet was valid and after all that are insulting me with the most childish insults. Good job. :)

GICjEwp.gif

5 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

For having done ... ?

Whitewater Travelgate The Suspected Murder of Vince Foster The Benghazi Scandal The Clinton Foundation Scandal Private Email Server Debacle Setting Free a Child Rapist 

It is not so much her actually being guilty of everything thrown at her as much as it is hearing about her all my life and listening to her responses, which makes me just outright hate her. The woman sickens me to the point of retching. Having to see her on the TV everyday as the President would probably give me an aneurysm.

And to note I am not "too far" off from her politically. I just cannot stand the list, which this is incomplete, of what she may have been associated with. Its like what is next in line to not stick? However the recent occurrence with the server, regardless of what your bias wants to believe, was damning. Anyone else would have been convicted and if it was not associated with Hillary but with Trump you would have been all over him with guilt. Amusing considering I would have been, too.

15 minutes ago, Doc Martini said:

Whitewater Travelgate The Suspected Murder of Vince Foster The Benghazi Scandal The Clinton Foundation Scandal Private Email Server Debacle Setting Free a Child Rapist 

It is not so much her actually being guilty of everything thrown at her as much as it is hearing about her all my life and listening to her responses, which makes me just outright hate her. The woman sickens me to the point of retching. Having to see her on the TV everyday as the President would probably give me an aneurysm.

And to note I am not "too far" off from her politically. I just cannot stand the list, which this is incomplete, of what she may have been associated with. Its like what is next in line to not stick? However the recent occurrence with the server, regardless of what your bias wants to believe, was damning. Anyone else would have been convicted and if it was not associated with Hillary but with Trump you would have been all over him with guilt. Amusing considering I would have been, too.

The operative word is "may." 

There are several things wrong with your statement, the most obvious being that your statement suggests Trump is not corrupt and a massive puppet. Again, not denying that Clinton may have done something. I'm just saying that if Clinton did it, there isn't any solid, conclusive proof of it sitting around. If you are going to be corrupt and manipulative, at least be good at it. For god's sake, Trump can't even keep his own damn staff together, and leaks in the WH continue because he understands nothing about discipline and order. At least when people leak about Clinton, it's because of Russian hackers, not because her own staff disrespects her and doesn't give a shit. 

The problem about monarchies and hereditary rule is that every 50 years or so, you get a dumbass, a madman, or a dumbass madman who comes to the throne and &#33;@#&#036; over the entire dynasty. The great Roman and Chinese empires alone have several centuries of history to submit as evidence. This trend, however, does not apply to the Ottoman empire at the height of its power. Why? Because after the death of every sultan, there would be a bloodbath Game-of-Thrones style fratricide &#33;@#&#036; fest where one half-brother killed off all other contenders to the throne. For 10 generations, the Ottoman empire produced powerful sultans which expanded the empire and its wealth, culminating into Suleiman the Magnificent. For you to win the throne, you had to be corrupt, buy off bodyguards. You had to be smart, biding your time. You had to be ferocious and without mercy, killing off family without hesitation. That's why the Ottoman empire produced 10 solid generations of sultans which kicked ass. 

My point is, Trump is just as corrupt as Clinton (if not more so) and is a lot worse at getting away with it (if Clinton is indeed corrupt). But let's just assume Clinton is corrupt for the sake of argument. I still would choose Clinton over the orange dumbass that allowed North Korea to develop a missile that could hit Chicago. Clinton, in the worst light you could possibly put her, would be akin to an Ottoman sultan, but at least she would do good for this country. But that's my two cents on spilt milk that has gone bad and is no longer relevant except that it still leaves a nauseating odor that floats around. We're here to talk about someone who actually matters now. No Roz, that's not you. 

Edited by Caecus