Muchy and Sessions

Caecus

It's a shitshow and a disgrace. 

Sessions is literally the only productive person in Trump's administration. Whether or not you agree with him, Sessions has ramped up deportations, civil-asset forfeiture, and crackdown on weed. He actually gets things done, unlike any other Trump cabinet position [with the exception of defense] and Trump himself. Now he wants to troll Sessions into leaving. Does anyone dispute how much of a dumbshit move that is? 

Between Reince and Muchy, I bet 1000 tons of steel that Muchy is going to come out on top. Muchy looks like he spends a lot more time on his knees than Reince did and Reince is going to pay for not working on his lingual skills. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Is this even a debate? Looks like this section of the forum is a place where NeverTrumpers seem to spew out all of their hate against trump in full view of the PW community.

You're not changing the fact that Trump is president and Hillary Clinton is a criminal who deserved to lose the election

2 minutes ago, Fukataka said:

Is this even a debate? Yes. Looks like this section of the forum is a place where NeverTrumpers seem to spew out all of their hate against trump in full view of the PW community.

You're not changing the fact that Trump is president for now, yes. Congratulations Vladimir Putin on his victory. and Hillary Clinton is a criminal who deserved to lose the election She's not a criminal in any way.

1 hour ago, Caecus said:

It's a shitshow and a disgrace. 

Sessions is literally the only productive person in Trump's administration. Whether or not you agree with him, Sessions has ramped up deportations, civil-asset forfeiture, and crackdown on weed. Per the most recent RNC platform shouldn't he be more opposed to at least civil asset forfeiture? He actually gets things done, unlike any other Trump cabinet position [with the exception of defense] and Trump himself. Now he wants to troll Sessions into leaving. Does anyone dispute how much of a dumbshit move that is? 

Between Reince and Muchy, I bet 1000 tons of steel that Muchy is going to come out on top. Muchy looks like he spends a lot more time on his knees than Reince did and Reince is going to pay for not working on his lingual skills. 

GICjEwp.gif

No its not a debate. There isn't even anything to suggest there is a debate, only a statement stating that the WH is a shitshow or X person in WH is Y.

If this was a debate then it should have been something along the lines of "Who will survive the latest WH drama? Muchy or Sessions?"

Also Russian hacking is a nothing-burger and if what you say is true, then some or most of the people who voted for trump and got him the presidency is somehow paid for by the russian government. That's an awful waste of money.

Also hillary clinton is a criminal, too many people somehow suiciding themselves just X days before making any action against her and it being ruled a suicide is not mere coincidence. Also keeping classified intel on an unsecured server and deleting emails under a subpoena, should have been illegal or at most warrants an investigation. Also I'm adding that her husband is a rapist, impeached in the House of Reps, and banned from practising law.

Edited by Fukataka
grammar

2 hours ago, Fukataka said:

No its not a debate. It appears it is. There's currently two people in a debate with differing opinions. I just checked and it sounds like we disagree and are at least two people, so voila: a debate.  There isn't even anything to suggest there is a debate, only a statement stating that the WH is a shitshow or X person in WH is Y.

If this was a debate then it should have been something along the lines of "Who will survive the latest WH drama? Muchy or Sessions?" It's a possibility, but not required for a debate to exist.

Also Russian hacking is a nothing-burger and if what you say is true, then some or most of the people who voted for trump and got him the presidency is somehow paid for by the russian government. That's an awful waste of money. FAPSI faked DNC emails to drop Hillary and then hacked Trump to gain enough to blackmail him. So far Putin's gotten consideration regarding removal of sanctions on the Russian Federation and some pretty high level intelligence delivered by Trump personally. And there's still three and half years to keep forcing this stuff.

Also hillary clinton ird tos a criminal, (Innocent until proven guilty for one) too many people somehow suiciding themselves just X days before making any action against her and it being ruled a suicide is not mere coincidence. Can you name any of these people? It was already debunked in the 1990s, but I guess we're bringing it up for nostalgia? How is Clinton murdering all these people while surrounded by either a Secret Service detail or a DSS security detail?  Also keeping classified intel on an unsecure server Are you suggesting a 70 year old woman knew what an email server is? Who installed it and configured sendmail? She certainly didn't. I doubt she actually had any idea what the IT contractor doing this was actually doing or why it would be a problem and she spent the current SecState record for travel so she wasn't in the US very often to even see the CPU added to her house or whatever. (it's ha and deleting emails under a subpoena (Any evidence of this?), should have been illegal or at most warrants an investigation. Gowdy's been doing it again and again as if people are going to change their minds.  Also I'm adding that her husband is a rapist When was his trial? Assuming he was found guilty why can't I find him on the Sex Offender Registry?, impeached in the House of Reps, and banned from practising law (He was acquitted and thus penalties can't be applied since it was found he was not guilty of the accusations.) You missed the other easily disproven claims against Hillary that are usually dropped in together before being easily explained away. Anyway, this definitely appears to be a debate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

No need to worry Fukataka. Caecus will be getting the kick up the bum out of here courtesy of myself on Jan 20th. Milton will get kicked out if he ever decides to become a man also. 

Milton beyond being an anti-Trump guy is legitimately insane so yeah, you can automatically dismiss anything he says. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Fukataka said:

No its not a debate. There isn't even anything to suggest there is a debate, only a statement stating that the WH is a shitshow or X person in WH is Y.

If this was a debate then it should have been something along the lines of "Who will survive the latest WH drama? Muchy or Sessions?"

Also Russian hacking is a nothing-burger and if what you say is true, then some or most of the people who voted for trump and got him the presidency is somehow paid for by the russian government. That's an awful waste of money.

Also hillary clinton is a criminal, too many people somehow suiciding themselves just X days before making any action against her and it being ruled a suicide is not mere coincidence. Also keeping classified intel on an unsecured server and deleting emails under a subpoena, should have been illegal or at most warrants an investigation. Also I'm adding that her husband is a rapist, impeached in the House of Reps, and banned from practising law.

First, you are right, probably should have put this in the discussion section, I just like having all my threads in one area of the social hub so I can just scroll down and click on it. 

Second, I didn't mention Clinton, and the fact that you keep thinking about Clinton makes me think you honestly have no clue what is going on now, except that Trump won the election. 

Thirdly, I can back that up by your statement of "Who will survive the latest WH drama? Muchy or Sessions?" because it implies that Scaramouchi and Sessions are fighting for control in the WH, which is not true. It's Muchy and Priebus. 

Finally, I feel like your posts here are in response to me in general and have no relation to the topic at hand, which suggests one of three things: Either you have pent up anxiety over my statements about Trump being a dumbass (of which you have failed to prove otherwise besides saying he won an election 20 times), you have absolutely no idea what this topic is about and decided to post something you have some vague knowledge of, or a combination of both. Either way, you don't look too good here because it implies you are overly vindictive (presumably over a debate you lost to me) and/or ignorant of ongoing politics (presumably because you can't process anything else related to Trump other than he won an election). 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

10 hours ago, Rozalia said:

No need to worry Fukataka. Caecus will be getting the kick up the bum out of here courtesy of myself on Jan 20th. Milton will get kicked out if he ever decides to become a man also. 

Milton beyond being an anti-Trump guy is legitimately insane so yeah, you can automatically dismiss anything he says. 

By the way, the Sessions story is a huge thing Roz. I don't expect you to know all the intricacies of American politics (see as how you don't live in this country) but trust me when I say Sessions attracted a lot of votes for Trump. Sessions is the perfect embodiment of staunch conservatism in America. He hates weed, immigrants, and anyone carrying more than 4 grams of Xanex. Cyber bullying Sessions into resigning from his office would turn off a lot of conservatives. It is, however, debatable on whether or not that 36% would erode, but it would certainly piss off Republicans enough to want to take any chance given to them to impeach his dumbass. 

If you still want to go back to the argument that Trump is trying to distract people, you could suppose the transgender ban on Twitter was a distraction and a feint into trying to get conservatives on his side after his fiasco with Sessions. But I would still argue he's a dumbshit because the transgender ban only humiliated him. He did the political equivalent of setting his own house on fire so that his neighbors won't see the shit piled up in the backyard. 

20 hours ago, Caecus said:

I !@#$ing called it. Muchy can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. 

On 28/07/2017 at 7:59 AM, ComradeMilton said:

Insanity is how Roz explains when/why he loses debates so often. i wouldn't worry about it. 

Says the boy too scared to step up to The Roz. Shut up boy.

On 28/07/2017 at 5:05 PM, Caecus said:

By the way, the Sessions story is a huge thing Roz. I don't expect you to know all the intricacies of American politics (see as how you don't live in this country) but trust me when I say Sessions attracted a lot of votes for Trump. Sessions is the perfect embodiment of staunch conservatism in America. He hates weed, immigrants, and anyone carrying more than 4 grams of Xanex. Cyber bullying Sessions into resigning from his office would turn off a lot of conservatives. It is, however, debatable on whether or not that 36% would erode, but it would certainly piss off Republicans enough to want to take any chance given to them to impeach his dumbass. 

If you still want to go back to the argument that Trump is trying to distract people, you could suppose the transgender ban on Twitter was a distraction and a feint into trying to get conservatives on his side after his fiasco with Sessions. But I would still argue he's a dumbshit because the transgender ban only humiliated him. He did the political equivalent of setting his own house on fire so that his neighbors won't see the shit piled up in the backyard. 

I need not say a word to that. You will be shown to know nothing in good time. 

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

Says the boy too scared to step up to The Roz. We all know why I'm not doing that at the moment. The only difference with you is the delusion you hold that you have a lot of supporters. Your entire personality and posting history provide literally no reason to trust you to should you lose. Until that changes there's no really valid reason for me to even consider it. :) Shut up boy. Shall I post Sheepy's answer to you pretending to have the power to moderate the forums?

I need not say a word to that. You will be shown to know nothing in good time. So far I've only seen you being exposed. You didn't even try to support your argument that I had no knowledge of religion when it would've meant posting a single word, which you'll notice is your most recent example of why people shouldn't trust you.

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

I have never broken my word here, ever. So if you have evidence as such, I'd show it. I have a heavy dose of pride yes, but that also means I don't go back on things you dummy. 

You think religious differences are on the same level as heathens, so yeah, you know nothing. As for Alawites again, how damn stupid can a person be? I have used Alwhite when dealing with Ibrahim, Caecus, LordRahl2, even yourself, and anyone who has talked on the issue of Syria and the pop's religion. 

As for "supporters". You have that 1 BK guy who even you seem to find weird that  has admitted he supports you simply because you are both BK, big whoop. Majority of people find you to be a complete loony, worse than the likes of Ibrahim ever could be in fact. At least he just has horrible views and can make sense when he speaks. 

I have never broken my word here, ever. So if you have evidence as such, I'd show it. I have a heavy dose of pride yes, but that also means I don't go back on things you dummy. I don't think the current character limits with IPB would support a full explanation chock full of quotations and posts of yours showing quite specifically this not being the case. In any event, I don't trust you; I've explained what you should do if you'd like me to consider doing that after you've finished.

You think religious differences are on the same level as heathens, so yeah, you know nothing. A heathen is someone with different religious views, which by definition would indicate significant religious differences. As for Alawites again, how damn stupid can a person be? I have used Alwhite when dealing with Ibrahim, Caecus, LordRahl2, even yourself, and anyone who has talked on the issue of Syria and the pop's religion. I'm okay with it; I never expected you'd be able to answer it and you failed to do so so it all fits well enough.

As for "supporters". You have that 1 BK guy who even you seem to find weird that  has admitted he supports you simply because you are both BK, big whoop. Majority of people find you to be a complete loony, worse than the likes of Ibrahim ever could be in fact. At least he just has horrible views and can make sense when he speaks.You don't have access to people who support me or not. Presumably since Sheepy last explained to you the existence of private messages you might consider how many Discord servers and channels I'm present in or the private messages sent to me on this forum or others. As your opinion is irrelevant to that, feel free to continue saying it; it won't be true, but then that's never really been an issue for you in the past. :)

GICjEwp.gif

"I have so much evidence, but you see, I can't post even a single shred of it". Pathetic as always Milton. Let me guess, my summing up of your attempt at a dismissal is a fake quote right? Except I did not quote you, damn fool.

No you bloody fool. A Heathen is completely outside the faith and goes beyond religious differences. A Christian wouldn't go to a Buddhist on matters that come after death. A Gnostic wouldn't go to a Christian on godly matters. 

When your questioned your talk of supporters were... people who don't play the game. Outside the lone BK guy who we can dismiss by his cited reason for supporting you, is there anyone else you could have tell me they support you for your views? I'll wait. On the other hand there is a long line of people who think you're a loony. 

"I have so much evidence, but you see, I can't post even a single shred of it" Why would I post others' private comments? That's silly if they've gone to the trouble of keeping their opinions private it'd be kind of odd for me to post them.. Pathetic as always Milton. Let me guess, my summing up of your attempt at a dismissal is a fake quote right? Except I did not quote you, damn fool. IDK, why don't your apparent two personalities debating above can decide which you're going to opt to use?

No you bloody fool. A Heathen is completely outside the faith and goes beyond religious differences. A Christian wouldn't go to a Buddhist on matters that come after death. A Gnostic wouldn't go to a Christian on godly matters. Exactly. Thus we need chaplains of use at each facility covering all current faiths. Thank you for supporting the idea.

When your (you're) questioned your talk of supporters were... people who don't play the game. According to whom? Outside the lone BK guy who we can dismiss by his cited reason for supporting you, is there anyone else you could have tell me they support you for your views? Probably, yeah. I'll wait. On the other hand there is a long line of people who think you're a loony. Have you noticed a change in how or what I debate as a result of that? That it didn't when you've mentioned it several times should probably tell you how little that bothers me. Work a little on your grammar, continue supporting all the necessary chaplains we need as it's nice to agree with you about something for a change.

GICjEwp.gif

Lying coward. I asked for evidence of my breaking my word, the thing with others comments happens further down two paragraphs away. So again, post even a single instance of me breaking my word on here. You cannot because such things don't exist, yet you claim to have a lot of evidence. So post it. I know evidence is such a foreign concept to you Milton from from another planet, but evidence, it is important. 

Oh no, I used "your" instead of "you're" by mistake. You don't even understand the concept of context so get out here with your garbage. 

How often do you need to be reminded you're not a forums moderator and are thus unable to successfully instruct others on how they decide to conduct themselves? Seems like it's happened a lot. What you asked for isn't really my problem as I'm not here to please you, I'm here to discuss and debate things with other users. Virtually the entirety of your most recent post is already addressed by my post before it. There's no reason for me to change it, though it does sound like you're unwilling to increase your level of trust within the Orbis community (which was not a huge surprise) so I guess you've decided to opt out of that wager. Still glad we found one area of agreement over an issue.

GICjEwp.gif

On 29/07/2017 at 1:54 AM, Caecus said:

First, you are right, probably should have put this in the discussion section, I just like having all my threads in one area of the social hub so I can just scroll down and click on it. 

Second, I didn't mention Clinton, and the fact that you keep thinking about Clinton makes me think you honestly have no clue what is going on now, except that Trump won the election. 

Thirdly, I can back that up by your statement of "Who will survive the latest WH drama? Muchy or Sessions?" because it implies that Scaramouchi and Sessions are fighting for control in the WH, which is not true. It's Muchy and Priebus. 

Finally, I feel like your posts here are in response to me in general and have no relation to the topic at hand, which suggests one of three things: Either you have pent up anxiety over my statements about Trump being a dumbass (of which you have failed to prove otherwise besides saying he won an election 20 times), you have absolutely no idea what this topic is about and decided to post something you have some vague knowledge of, or a combination of both. Either way, you don't look too good here because it implies you are overly vindictive (presumably over a debate you lost to me) and/or ignorant of ongoing politics (presumably because you can't process anything else related to Trump other than he won an election). 

Wow nice ad hominem. By the way I think there is too much anti-trump circlejerking around this part of the forums and maybe you just need a reminder that this is no safe space or echo chamber for your beliefs in this forum. Also I don't care mostly about winning or losing a debate, I was a bystander just stating my opinion and just looking at the responses to my opinion.

I think you are too obsessed with always being right and 'winning' the debate.

7 hours ago, Fukataka said:

Wow nice ad hominem. By the way I think there is too much anti-trump circlejerking around this part of the forums and maybe you just need a reminder that this is no safe space or echo chamber for your beliefs in this forum. Also I don't care mostly about winning or losing a debate, I was a bystander just stating my opinion and just looking at the responses to my opinion.

I think you are too obsessed with always being right and 'winning' the debate.

Thank you! I've had a lot of practice calling Trump supporters stupid. 

On the contrary, I think there is too much Trump circlejerking around this part of the forums and you all need to be reminded that he's a dumbass. I also don't particularly care about winning or losing a debate, but when I see "bystanders" stating an uninformed, hypocritical, cheeto-fellating comments, I have an urge to try and remind people that reality exists, and the whole world isn't just some safe space or echo chamber on an internet forum where you can say dumb shit and have no consequences for your actions. 

Besides, the only person here who is remotely anti-Trump is Milton. I'm the only other person who is anti-Trump who posts frequently. Perhaps the reason why you think this is an anti-Trump circlejerk is because your side doesn't have any arguments, and so it just looks like me posting dumb shit that Trump does and Roz arguing the finer points of my evidence. 

But if you have an informed opinion you think you can defend, by all means, present it. This is the debate section of the forum. If you don't, that's fine too. Nothing you have posted in the past suggested you would have an informed opinion on anything anyway. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Fukataka said:

Wow nice ad hominem. By the way I think there is too much anti-trump circlejerking around this part of the forums and maybe you just need a reminder that this is no safe space or echo chamber for your beliefs in this forum. Really? You're the one bringing it up. Are you sure it's not you who is asking for a safe space?  Also I don't care mostly about winning or losing a debate, I was a bystander just stating my opinion and just looking at the responses to my opinion.

I think you are too obsessed with always being right and 'winning' the debate. People don't win debates on the Internet.

5 hours ago, Caecus said:

Thank you! I've had a lot of practice calling Trump supporters stupid. It's not hard. Just find a crowd of supporters, setup a video camera, leave for a few hours and then come back with the footage.

On the contrary, I think there is too much Trump circlejerking around this part of the forums and you all need to be reminded that he's a dumbass. I also don't particularly care about winning or losing a debate, but when I see "bystanders" stating an uninformed, hypocritical, cheeto-fellating comments, I have an urge to try and remind people that reality exists, and the whole world isn't just some safe space or echo chamber on an internet forum where you can say dumb shit and have no consequences for your actions. 

Besides, the only person here who is remotely anti-Trump is Milton. (Sup? Technically ATM I'm closer to a Trump supporter in that due to his lack of experience he's not really managing to accomplish very much and he keeps Mike Pence out of office. To that extent I'm a Trump supporter.) I'm the only other person who is anti-Trump who posts frequently. Perhaps the reason why you think this is an anti-Trump circlejerk is because your side doesn't have any arguments, and so it just looks like me posting dumb shit that Trump does and Roz arguing the finer points of my evidence. 

But if you have an informed opinion you think you can defend, by all means, present it. This is the debate section of the forum. If you don't, that's fine too. Nothing you have posted in the past suggested you would have an informed opinion on anything anyway. If that doesn't stop Roz why would it stop him? :)

GICjEwp.gif

22 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

How often do you need to be reminded you're not a forums moderator and are thus unable to successfully instruct others on how they decide to conduct themselves? Seems like it's happened a lot. What you asked for isn't really my problem as I'm not here to please you, I'm here to discuss and debate things with other users. Virtually the entirety of your most recent post is already addressed by my post before it. There's no reason for me to change it, though it does sound like you're unwilling to increase your level of trust within the Orbis community (which was not a huge surprise) so I guess you've decided to opt out of that wager. Still glad we found one area of agreement over an issue.

Asking for evidence of your claim is apparently trying to be a forum moderator... No words for such sheer stupidity.

Opt out? Me? You're the gutless coward running all the time, not me. Many people may well not like me and I'll never deny that, but never have I done anything to show myself as untrustworthy.

21 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Asking for evidence of your claim is apparently trying to be a forum moderator... No words for such sheer stupidity. It's listed below for your convenience.

Opt out? Me? You're the gutless coward running all the time, not me. Many people may well not like me and I'll never deny that, but never have I done anything to show myself as untrustworthy. I offered a compromise with you for your hilarious little bet thing and you either ignored it or said it didn't matter. You've declined (apparently) to compromise so there's still no reason for me to accept it.

On 7/29/2017 at 2:38 PM, Rozalia said:

Says the boy too scared to step up to The Roz. Shut up boy. <-- attempted forum moderation.

I need not say a word to that. You will be shown to know nothing in good time. 

GICjEwp.gif

So instead of saying such a thing on the next post... you do it on the third post after which in between has my additional posts. Yeah, no. Your stupidity got caught so you had to try and go a couple of posts back to find something that fit your angle. You're a devious craven as always.

Compromise? All I recall is something about me somehow proving to you that I was trustworthy or something. Empty words. Everyone knows you have no balls and are reaching for anything to justify your running. Be very thankful for your alliance leader protecting you as he does and I do hope you are worth it. 

So instead of saying such a thing on the next post... you do it on the third post after which in between has my additional posts. Yeah, no. Your stupidity got caught so you had to try and go a couple of posts back to find something that fit your angle. You're a devious craven as always. You didn't make the claim until more recently when you denied doing so. I'm not quite sure at this point whether you're actually being serious about any of this. You mention I don't post sources or examples, then when I do you decide it's bad that I've posted evidence. You call me a communist in the beginning of a post and then later in the very same post suggest I'm a Neoconservative. Aside from neither actually being even remotely near my actual political beliefs it'd just be a lot easier to address your fake quotation/hilariously childish name-calling/lack of knowledge (tl;dr your posting) if you could decide what you're going to post and then stick to it, at least for the duration of the post.

Compromise? All I recall is something about me somehow proving to you that I was trustworthy or something. Empty words. Everyone knows you have no balls and are reaching for anything to justify your running. Be very thankful for your alliance leader protecting you as he does and I do hope you are worth it.  Yes. I offered to accept your bet, but given that I don't trust you to actually follow-through I offered to participate if you could post more accurately over a six or twelve months. You declined my offer and thus were the most recent person to reject the arrangement you originally posted. As for Curufinwe he actually says he has no reason or desire to have me stop posting on the forums and naturally BK protects all our members.

GICjEwp.gif