Transgender in the US military

Caecus

Keep barking Milton, it'll just make it sweeter for me later. I did not decline my own bet you cowardly slime, you were the one to decline. Just because I did not agree to your pathetic stip fully up to you decide if met or not does not mean you can turn it back on me, but keep trying to get away. I will not allow it. Above the rest you've made it personal and I'll not accept such behaviour from such low class people like you. 

Has anyone asked you to accept behavior? You made the entire bet's terms and I added a single of my own under the assumption you'd do what you've done and abandon it or fail to live up to your end. You've done that as I'm still willing to do it.

GICjEwp.gif

No. You made a stupid statement like you always do and I challenged you on it. If your statement proved correct then I would lose, if my one you were opposing was found correct then you would lose. You have ran from this making many excuses, hiding behind your alliance leader several times by actings as if they block you somehow, and to confirm just how disgustingly cowardly you are prepared to be you have tried to add a condition that can be failed at your whim. 

You're a loser Milton and in this case it will be no different. I'll collect on my winning eventually, count on it. 

49 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

No. You made a stupid statement like you always do and I challenged you on it. And I said I'd do it if you could provide evidence you'd actually hold up to the terms. You declined that and you declined your own bet. That's all on you. If your statement proved correct then I would lose, if my one you were opposing was found correct then you would lose. You have ran from this making many excuses, hiding behind your alliance leader (I haven't actually talked to Curu about this, he says you've done so at least three times so far) several times by actings as if they block you somehow, and to confirm just how disgustingly cowardly you are prepared to be you have tried to add a condition that can be failed at your whim. You've elected not to do it, so unless you've changed your mind I appear to be the only one of the two of us willing to do it.

You're a loser Milton and in this case it will be no different. I'll collect on my winning eventually, count on it.  There's no bet. You already declined to do it. The "winning" would be no longer posting. Please explain how you, a non-forum moderator and a non-administrator of this forum is going to enforce the terms of a bet you declined to make.

GICjEwp.gif