Transgender in the US military

Caecus

Uncle Sam can damn well please draft America's daughters. 

America was founded on the principles of Roman Republican virtue. Citizenship is closely tied with the ability to serve in the military. The Roman Republic valued those who served and awarded their sacrifice for the state with superior rights. When voting, the richest classes had their votes weighed heavier, because in the standard Roman maniple, the wealthiest of Rome's citizens could afford the best armor and stood at the front of the line, dying first in the battles.

Don't believe me? The voting age was reduced to 18 because people thought it wasn't fair that America's boys were dying in Vietnam and couldn't vote for the people who sent them to war. 18 year old people are arguably the stupidest group of incompetent, pleasure-seeking dumbshits who don't even vote half the time anyway (as the most recent elections have shown), but we gave them the vote because god-forbid, if you can die for your country, you deserve the right to vote for its leaders. 

Anyone want the franchise? Work for it you lazy maggots. Give your life to the Republic if you want to receive the benefits of having a say in it. The age of American peace has breed complacent, spoiled little brats who think that their inherent birthright is freedom, peace, and prosperity. If you can vote, receive the benefits of a free and prosperous republic, then you can damn well serve and die for this country. 

14 hours ago, Gabranth said:

Just a few of the many responses.

http://www.npr.org/2016/02/28/468456823/fact-check-are-women-facing-the-draft

I guess you missed the part where it says women are no longer banned, not the fact they're in the draft - thus the whole controversy around #DraftOurDaughters.

Also, if you read the article, it's not liberals who are against it. Conservatives, such as Ted Cruz, is as well. But hopefully you can recognize that all of them are spoiled "give-mes" who don't understand civic virtue. 

And I can't stand looking at Trump, that piece of draft-dodging little shit. In the Roman Republic, if you ran for office without serving 10 consecutive years stabbing 6-foot Germans in the nuts, you weren't even allowed to put your worthless name on the sheet, much less get voted for. Now we elected this cuck, someone who has spent his whole life greatly benefiting from the freedoms and prosperity that other people died for, and he thinks he should have any say in who serves and dies for this republic? Disgusting. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

Except they are not no matter how much certain devious "Transgenders" try to claim them as being to strengthen their case and legitimacy. Educate yourself Milton. Why do you suggest this whenever I correct you? You could say both are "Trans", but to say both are "Transgender" is to muddy the waters for obvious dubious means. 

Not really. I don't know who talked in that clipping you posted, but they don't appear to actually know what they're talking about.

1 hour ago, Caecus said:

Uncle Sam can damn well please draft America's daughters. 

America was founded on the principles of Roman Republican virtue. Citizenship is closely tied with the ability to serve in the military. The Roman Republic valued those who served and awarded their sacrifice for the state with superior rights. When voting, the richest classes had their votes weighed heavier, because in the standard Roman maniple, the wealthiest of Rome's citizens could afford the best armor and stood at the front of the line, dying first in the battles.

Don't believe me? The voting age was reduced to 18 because people thought it wasn't fair that America's boys were dying in Vietnam and couldn't vote for the people who sent them to war. 18 year old people are arguably the stupidest group of incompetent, pleasure-seeking dumbshits who don't even vote half the time anyway (as the most recent elections have shown), but we gave them the vote because god-forbid, if you can die for your country, you deserve the right to vote for its leaders. 

Anyone want the franchise? Work for it you lazy maggots. Give your life to the Republic if you want to receive the benefits of having a say in it. The age of American peace has breed complacent, spoiled little brats who think that their inherent birthright is freedom, peace, and prosperity. If you can vote, receive the benefits of a free and prosperous republic, then you can damn well serve and die for this country. 

Also, if you read the article, it's not liberals who are against it. Conservatives, such as Ted Cruz, is as well. But hopefully you can recognize that all of them are spoiled "give-mes" who don't understand civic virtue. 

And I can't stand looking at Trump, that piece of draft-dodging little shit. In the Roman Republic, if you ran for office without serving 10 consecutive years stabbing 6-foot Germans in the nuts, you weren't even allowed to put your worthless name on the sheet, much less get voted for. Now we elected this cuck, someone who has spent his whole life greatly benefiting from the freedoms and prosperity that other people died for, and he thinks he should have any say in who serves and dies for this republic? Disgusting. 

His businesses weren't just going to bankrupt themselves, were they? From defending Texan airspace to corporate bankruptcy just a very impressive set of Republican presidents so far.

GICjEwp.gif

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

You're funny. :)   As someone present within advocacy groups and someone who helps fund those things. There's no real reason to do more than skim your post. If you want to think I'm wrong, as ever you're as free to do that as to fake some quotations, toss in a few lies, use petty insults, and in the end having changed,  The latter just seems your preferred method.

GICjEwp.gif

And I should believe this why? You have shown yourself as completely cowardly, devious, and willing to completely ignore and make stuff up. As such, no, I have reason to believe your claim there. Even if I did it you're committing a common fallacy anyway thinking that somehow you have more authority and this said authority means you can ignore everything listed and not actually counter it.  

In short, I have posted a wealth of evidence for my standpoint. You have provided none in response. I win. You lose and are a disgrace. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

And I should believe this why? No idea You have shown yourself as completely cowardly, devious, and willing to completely ignore and make stuff up. That's funny, though I fear you've been kidnapped or detained and someone else has hacked your account. This can't be a legitimate post from Rozalia as it lacks the customary fake quotations. To whoever is holding Rozalia please release him at once.  As such, no, I have reason to believe your claim there. Even if I did it you're committing a common fallacy anyway thinking that somehow you have more authority and this said authority means you can ignore everything listed and not actually counter it. I can do more or less as I like. If you don't trust me it appears impossible to participate in your hilarious challenge bet from earlier.

In short, I have posted a wealth of evidence for my standpoint. You have provided none in response. I win. You lose and are a disgrace. Quoting esteemed and accomplished scholar Rozalia: " I have reason to believe your claim there"

GICjEwp.gif

Always looking for ways out I see, another for the pile.

Except the statement I made is a fact, not a claim. I have indeed posted a wealth of evidence while you have contributed nothing.

To those holding Rozalia hostage at the moment: I demand you release him at-once. He may be disagreeable, but that's no reason to go to this extreme of action. It's clearly not Rozalia posting as his postings have very distinctive identifiers allowing for easy authentication of posts by Rozalia and posts purported to be by Rozalia.

GICjEwp.gif

On 31/07/2017 at 10:17 PM, Rozalia said:

Always looking for ways out I see, another for the pile.

Except the statement I made is a fact, not a claim. I have indeed posted a wealth of evidence while you have contributed nothing.

On 29/07/2017 at 10:50 PM, Rozalia said:

No. I posted that you did not dispute my statement where I said it is a fact and not a claim that I posted a wealth of evidence (links supporting what I stated) while you contributed nothing. 

On 7/29/2017 at 6:27 PM, ComradeMilton said:

You're funny. :)   As someone present within advocacy groups and someone who helps fund those things. There's no real reason to do more than skim your post. If you want to think I'm wrong, as ever you're as free to do that as to fake some quotations, toss in a few lies, use petty insults, and in the end having changed,  The latter just seems your preferred method.

Which groups/organizations?

8 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

You're funny. I'm glad the kidnappers released, though I can't tell if you're still being held by a faction of them due to the lack of identifying characteristics we use to determine Roz-grade authentic posts.

No disputing what I said was a fact. Got it. 

I sometimes wish I has Steve Bannon's 'flexibility'.

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

10 hours ago, Doc Martini said:

Which groups/organizations?

I started with GLAAD as an undergrad and have since picked up HRC, though it's mostly funding at this point. it's difficult to find enough time to do meaningful work for them.

6 hours ago, Rozalia said:

No disputing what I said was a fact. Got it. 

Watching the outcome of this whole kidnapping drama is nerve-wracking.

GICjEwp.gif

well if female soldiers are willing to see some dick from time to time cause of trans that are not still mutilated, and if they would want to have a person with a mental illness to watch their backs in combat.... then i think trump is wrong

5 hours ago, Apex said:

well if female soldiers are willing to see some dick from time to time cause of trans that are not still mutilated, and if they would want to have a person with a mental illness to watch their backs in combat.... then i think trump is wrong

The military isn't a democracy. Whether a soldier/sailor/airman/marine likes or dislikes something about another is of absolutely no importance. They serve as commanded. That a handful of people wish to serve in defending things like your freedom of speech and happen to be disliked by a few executive-level officials is basically the same as making all-white military units for those that don't wish to serve with people of other races. We don't do that anymore than we should do this.

GICjEwp.gif

On 7/27/2017 at 6:04 PM, Apeman said:

Supply lines are cut and no hormones can make it to Simon or Simone or willow the tree? \

It's name is Maple, and all it needs is all-natural vegan kosher maple syrup substitute mixed in with a hot cup of substainably-sourced locally-grown green tea blend with a pink bendy straw made from non-petroleum materials. Check yer previlage, simian!

• Upvote 2

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

2 hours ago, fistofdoom said:

It's name is Maple, and all it needs is all-natural vegan kosher maple syrup substitute mixed in with a hot cup of substainably-sourced locally-grown green tea blend with a pink bendy straw made from non-petroleum materials. Check yer previlage, simian!

As a tree, I can confirm this is true. Maple is very efficient and should be allowed full combat roles to fight against the evil foresters. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

1 hour ago, WISD0MTREE said:

As a tree, I can confirm this is true. Maple is very efficient and should be allowed full combat roles to fight against the evil foresters. 

as a beansprout, i am offended by your tree supremacy

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

The military isn't a democracy. Whether a soldier/sailor/airman/marine likes or dislikes something about another is of absolutely no importance. They serve as commanded. That a handful of people wish to serve in defending things like your freedom of speech and happen to be disliked by a few executive-level officials is basically the same as making all-white military units for those that don't wish to serve with people of other races. We don't do that anymore than we should do this.

well, i assume that the military would listen to the appeals of people that actually works for them rather than just doing a big social experiment bs just to please a group of overglorified people with mental illness/

On 03/08/2017 at 5:53 PM, ComradeMilton said:

I started with GLAAD as an undergrad and have since picked up HRC, though it's mostly funding at this point. it's difficult to find enough time to do meaningful work for them.

Watching the outcome of this whole kidnapping drama is nerve-wracking.

I don't believe you. A unpleasant person like you is not the type to help.

Still not disputing. I'll keep taking the win. Oh and no, not everyone here is homophobic. Just don't subscribe to your loony definitions on things.

8 hours ago, Apex said:

well, i assume that the military would listen to the appeals of people that actually works for them rather than just doing a big social experiment bs just to please a group of overglorified people with mental illness/

Who else should we prevent serving? If we removed all women we might get a little extra space with all those extra bathrooms being removed.

4 hours ago, Rozalia said:

I don't believe you. A unpleasant person like you is not the type to help.

Still not disputing. I'll keep taking the win. Oh and no, not everyone here is homophobic. Just don't subscribe to your loony definitions on things.

What you believe is pretty irrelevant. "The win" being you declining your own bet?

GICjEwp.gif