Military Announcements

Amaryllis

Military and Cyber Security Notification

Believing security to be one of the kingdom's greatest weakness and greatest priority, Emperor Ericson has issued the following for your consideration:

- An increase in military, cyber, and home security budgets with a no waste order included. Talks of where to slash in order to guarantee this increase are being discussed.

- Increasing miminum military service from four years to six.

- Increase security to the border of Walpurgis and enact a no travel ban between the borders

- Begin discussins with Britannia for assistance in our military capabilities.

Any suggestions or concerns should be sent to the Emperor immediately. 

• Upvote 2

Nerd To The Core

Emperor Ericson,

The cyber division has discussed it and while we do agree with most of the proposals we do wish for the following to also be considered. 

- the increase budget would be welcomed, but we ask that education not be slashed as I will be running by with you a requirement to allow at least a master's degree in the computer science field in order to join and a slash in education might lead to a less possible canidates. 

- the increase in years of service are welcomed and I do assume this won't extend into Wintery's cyber division. 

-the increase in security at the border is needed and we assume this means no key card access to those in Walpurgis

-the technology in Britannia's knigtmare frames are quite fascinating so if I can get a meeting with their engineers to see if maybe this can also be applied to our own division that would appreciated.

I would also like to ask if we plan to restart the chipping program for criminals? I have staff fully vetted and prepped to start this. We also ask you consider the possibility of this being introduced into the military if this is a success we can locate soldiers who are MIA and AWOL. 

Thank you for your consideration

Rei Guan, Head of Cyber Division

Emperor Ericson,

After reading your proposal, we bring the following:

-the cyber division we believe does not an increase as we believe they've gotten an impressive budget since their inception. If anything, we were upset that the empress didn't slash their budget after the mess with the chipping program. Still, we will respect your decision if you need to increase their budget. If anything needs to be cut, we ask it be healthcare. We also ask for an increase in the budget for infra as I will explain in another proposal you had suggested.

-the increase in service would be welcomed if it also meant a possible increase in their salary. We believe it will keep people interested in serving despite the extra time. 

-increase in border with Walpurgis is agreed upon but this is also why I ask for an increase in the budget for infrastructure especially around the border to ensure safe travel for our troops traveled there. We also ask that you allow air patrols in the area. The commander of the air force has personally requested this.

-although I do wished this was requested with our allies in the Meta Board, Britannia is at least a decent choice. 

I also like to add that we lower our recuriment age from 18 to 17 as it's easier to train an eager young soldier and it makes the 6 year service a bit more appealing. 

Shēng Píngbì, Army General

• Upvote 1

Nerd To The Core