Fear the Unknown, not the Dark

Incident Report
Avalon
Arabian Lands

While in his private sector of Avalon, the flagship of Britannia, Emperor Lelouch and his second in command C.C were complying a document. Both Lelouch and C.C were using images taken from a Britannian Recon ship and boat following the hand-over of Tokyo and Seoul, though with all the intel coming from Tokyo, Seoul was in the dark to the Britannians. As such as they finished Lelouch wrapped the folder up and sighed as he leant back in his chair.

C.C could see Lelouch's despair in his face, the stress was eating away at him. "You should rest before your meeting," C.C said as she held Lelouch from behind to comfort him. Lelouch knew C.C was right, he was planning to expose Walpurgis to the leaders of the world in person. It would be the first time any nation had solid evidence on Walpurgis. "I supposed I'll take a quick nap before we land, you're right," Lelouch tapped C.C's hand as he got up and walked to his own room. C.C only watched as Lelouch left. "That poor boy, he needs a vacation," said C.C as she sat down and opened Lelouch's computer to order pizza. "Hmm, I prefer Beatrice and her perverts over these new girls...they didn't even invite me for pizza," sighed C.C.

Lelouch walked into his room and turned the lights on looking around. He glanced slightly at the closet and slowly walked towards it, sliding it open and looked around. However, right above the door, hanging onto the ceiling was fanged creature staring at Lelouch. Hearing everything in the other room, it knew killing Lelouch would allow the evidence to not fall into the wrong hands and buy time. The creature slowly crept straight above Lelouch before going for the kill.

Lelouch turned to only see Fangs bearing down on him, the sheer weight and strength of the creature forced him to the floor, his arm placed at the neck of the creature the only reason he wasn't a 5-star dinner right then and there. Struggling to keep the creature off him, Lelouch reached for his fallen sidearm. The creature was ever so slowly making progress and was mere inches away from turning Lelouch. However, the door flung open as both Lelouch and the creature looked to see what it was.

"Pizza Phone can't hear me trying to order...quiet down," grumbled C.C as she had a phone up to her ear and a gun in her free hand aimed at them both. A loud shot was heard before the sound of a body hitting the floor followed. "You can thank me later," stated C.C as she walked away closing the door. Lelouch got up pushing the body away from him, "I see, so rouge creatures out for my life...as if I didn't have enough on my plate."

Once dawn broke Lelouch dressed in his uniform and headed to interrupt an important meeting taking place in Izmir. With a folder under his arm, he headed for the meeting room. Any guard who stopped him, simply let him through, because that's all he asked of them. The creature was kept on the Avalon by Camelot, both ensuring it doesn't return from the dead nor try to kill anybody. No official word would be made of the creature, as fear of protests would occur, and Lelouch simply didn't have time for that.

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 2

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.