Another great Emerald Bank announcement

Utter Nutter

29ejhit.jpg

Hello readers and loyal nations of Orbis.

The most popular private Bank brings you another opportunity to make money!!!

We first want to thank all our supporters, customers, friends, investors and sympatizers for making us into what we have become today, we couldn't have done it without YOU!!!

We at Emerald Bank are always looking for ways to better our service for the grand cummunity PW has become, for this we bring another change.

We are now hiring everyone that wants a job with us, our ever growing trend and our cumulative assets demand for more and more customers every week, so now we can bring to the community the unique opportunity to give jobs to any nation that wants a little extra work.

the positions available are as a Marketeers, you work under a 1% commission.

what does a marketeer has to do? bring us customers.

you bring us a customer of 15 cities or more, or one below 15 cities with a guarantor of 20 cities or more, with a loan request, and you get 1% of whatever amount the customer requests.

Imagine you are in an alliance and you know your Economic minister needs an alliance loan, big alliances usually request large loans of 1b to 6b, now you are the lucky guy that knows this inside info, you inmediately go to your econ minister and tell him you KNOW where you can get the money!!! EMERALD BANK!!!

afterwards, you and your econ minister come to me with a 2b dollars loan request, I give 2b to your alliance and 20m to YOU!, thats correct, I will give you 20m upfront upon delivery of the loan YOU found for us.

So... Emerald Bank welcomes to any and all freelancers that want to make quick cash for a little bit of work.

Come and join this great enterprise, we want to be the best, and for that, we need YOU!!!

Seb, CEO of Emerald Bank.

Edited by Seb
  • Upvote 3

I'll tell BAMF to take a loan immediately! 

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

wait so i can roll in, and ask for a 10 billion dollar loan for grumpy, get 100 million sent to me, and then just pay back the 10 billion in like 10 mins?

Sign me up!

erm, asking for a 10b loan would cost grumpy 300m interest (100m would get returned to you though), good shit.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gabranth said:

principal interest. You know how taxis sometimes have that $2 fee for entering the car? pretty much the same thing, the point is that it doesn't allow wiseguys to abuse the system.

9 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

but interest accrues over time right? so if i pay it back right away, what kind of interest can truly accrue?

exactly how gabranth described it, the 3% is computed inmediately after you take the loan :)

I'm curious if this actually works since recruitment schemes typically fail in strategy games.  Please update with results.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone!!!

I am glad to announce that in 4 weeks from sunday, all Gold Members of Emerald Bank will start receiving our preferred rate of 2% interest per week!!!!

cypher
Rogue
Vonnorman
Bradley
boki
Bambino
GalacticManatee
Rudd

Prezyan

thank you to all above for having chosen Emerald Bank and for being the loyal customers you are.

I can not describe my appreciation to you all and I hope you keep choosing EB for your future endeavors.

To the other 2000 players in PW, join us!!! we will have more special rates coming up.

Next tier of reduced rates will be for Silver Members and will happen on January!!!

hurry up and become a Silver Member!!!!

Edited by Seb
  • Upvote 1