Removed by Self

Pegleg

Now the Economic Federation of States are protected by New Pacific Order according to EFS's page. Methinks NPO should either update their page if this be true.

Edited by Doc Martini
Bishop buffing error

• Wiki Mod
29 minutes ago, Doc Martini said:

Now the Economic Federation of States are protected by New Pacific Order according to EFS's page. Methinks NPO should either update their page if this be true.

@Roquentin do you confirm or deny this allegation of protection by NPO?

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod
25 minutes ago, Kastor said:

NPO protects them from what they've told me. 

KK thats nice, I'll still wait for someone who actually represents the alliance in question.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Well, protector or no protector, even most of NPO is well out of TEF's range (considering their active members are around 8-10 cities and those below are usually resource farms) to protect them in practice, and Pegleg is doing a fundamental mistake of only keeping 15 planes as a 5 city. For shame!

Also, one week. 

Edited by Anneal

Z98SzIG.png

• Wiki Mod
20 hours ago, Kastor said:

Roq will never respond to any of you now lol

KK, then we'll all just assume they aren't protecting them then.

On 7/21/2017 at 4:06 AM, Kastor said:

Roq will never respond to any of you now lol

Word, he's far too important to deal with plebs like us. After all he's the leader of that alliance who keeps winning all dem wars, amirite? :*

• Upvote 1