Add a single additional 9 in trade offer limits

ComradeMilton

On 7/23/2017 at 11:58 AM, Vladamir Putin said:

It's really annoying when you're sweeping your room and when you try to get all of the dust into the dustpan there's always that little line left.

I almost upvoted that post until I saw this: 47dbc040967ff23d7dd4c3438a5c7664.png

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

12 hours ago, Spooner said:

On board. Making 6 food trades when I just want to sell some food is annoying as !@#$

Perfect example. Let's assume for a second Spooner and I (for whatever reason) both price a large bundle of food at the identical, lowest price on the market. If I put out four offers of the same price and they put out six offers of the same size and price inexperienced players might not know how much food is offered aside from our offers since the market only displays 15 offers total at a time and with Spooner and I having multiple, identical offers that effectively reduces what a new user would be able to see if looking to buy food off the market and ten of the fifteen offers are from both of us that's not really fair to people who wish to buy it as they'd basically just see a big page of us and little on competitors. If we can get another nine in max quantity both of us would instead only have to post one offer each, leaving thirteen other offers for new players to see when deciding from whom they wish to buy (some people have issues with certain alliances that might make them prefer to be able to see a bigger variety; a number of people personally dislike me intensely so they can avoid my offer if that's part of how they decide what and how much to buy and so on). I would assume in your code this is just a variable to which you could add just one more 9 and new players instantly are protected from not having as full a listing immediately visible to make an informed decision regarding which offers, if any, are acceptable for them.

The multiple offers are a pain to do, but that's not a huge deal except that it gets a little repetitive. I think and @Spooner (sorry for the highlight, but you seem to share this opinion if I've understood you correctly) can certainly put a number of bundles up under the same price at the maximum; it's a trifle tedious, but the idea that it could, as a side effect limit a players easy access to offers on the market might make it much better for the game as a whole, especially with new players, to have the best information available while they're learning to play.

GICjEwp.gif