7/18/2017 - Alliance Tax Brackets

Alex

5 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Is that when all your members run away when you are attacked? Guess I still have some learning to do. Pay the reps

That's funny considering you took in at least 8 of them. I guess you like being surrounded by pixel huggers?

Edit: Jeric explained the rest, 10 free cities, interest free loans, you know all that stuff we give them to accelerate growth, yet we know nothing about gov...

Edited by Felkey

Just pointing out that those members who returned were once here. I'm speaking of the other 40 that left. Who said mine were ever yours to begin with?

We don't give loans. We give out cash, and free resources also. Cities, nuke pads, you name it. Accelerating growth isn't done by demanding the cash back. All you have done is stunt them when they actually become producers. 

We can debate econ strategies but the proof is in the pudding. Nuke gods 1

Ok, while they still grow regardless of how much we tax them, it allows us to have a low tax on the upper tier. All the while we get a quick return and a rapidly growing lower tier for those who are active. So please tell me how this is a bad thing?

I suppose it was just a coincidence they left the day before the war to rejoin you? And if they really were yours all along all you did was give us free tax money, not that smart from someone who implies he knows what good econ is. And if that isn't the case then they really are just cowards. Never mind that you seem to think stacking nukes is the best use of resources and not hurting your own growth.

Frankly I don't care about the other 40, many of them fought through the war and deleted at the end because they had lost interest in the game so I can respect them for that, the rest are as I stated earlier, just straight cowards. 

Edited by Felkey

• Jax locked this topic