7/18/2017 - Alliance Tax Brackets

Alex

45 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

What are the permissions for people to make new tax brackets?  Are they the same as people who can withdraw from the bank?

Heirs and Leaders only, it seems. I can do it and my heirs were playing around with it earlier, but one of my officers complained about not being able to.

new_forum_sig_2.png

2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Heirs and Leaders only, it seems. I can do it and my heirs were playing around with it earlier, but one of my officers complained about not being able to.

I'm an officer, and can create/edit/delete brackets. Do your officers have banking privileges?

1 hour ago, Azkar said:

I'm an officer, and can create/edit/delete brackets. Do your officers have banking privileges?

I didn't read the 2 responses before me.

Those who can take out of the bank can play with the tax brackets.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

On the subject of increased daily log ins, the big piece people are missing is that the increased amounts will assist in rebuilding a destroyed nation when they have no real income. I still think adding a guaranteed income per city is necessary, but this is a pretty decent change in many regards.

• Upvote 3

Taxes are horrible.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION

If your alliance won't buy me my next city, I won't give tax money.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Depending on your alliance you can get ripped off, it's another layer of tedium in a game already still pretty hefty with captchas.

then find an alliance that doesn't rip you off.  simples.

On 7/18/2017 at 9:15 AM, Alex said:

I will note as well that Gray nations are already untaxed, so moving all your inactive members into a 100%/100% tax bracket won't accomplish anything.

Will this be shown in anyway? like an automatic tax bracket of 0% / 0% inactive bracket that they get thrown into, or is it a case of just paying attention of whose active?

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Callum said:

Will this be shown in anyway? like an automatic tax bracket of 0% / 0% inactive bracket that they get thrown into, or is it a case of just paying attention of whose active?

Right now it's just paying attention, like it's always been.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
On 7/18/2017 at 1:07 PM, Sketchy said:

@Alex Can you create a new column in the tax records which display the tax bracket ID in it for each person taxed.

I added this, default shows 0 for all previous records, new records will record the corresponding tax bracket id (shortened to "tax id" in the table heading)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I added this, default shows 0 for all previous records, new records will record the corresponding tax bracket id (shortened to "tax id" in the table heading)

Thanks. This'll make it so much easier to track tax/income across different brackets.

XLL3z4T.gif

Basically Conservatives now.

I'm a under 40 day nation and now I get taxed 70% daily for money, when the government gets taxed 5%.

I don't even want to borrow money from the alliance but now I need to so I can stay afloat with cash.

1 hour ago, Anglorum said:

I'm a under 40 day nation and now I get taxed 70% daily for money, when the government gets taxed 5%.

I don't even want to borrow money from the alliance but now I need to so I can stay afloat with cash.

Get a better gov and alliance. Anything over 10 and 10 is not needed

6 minutes ago, Apeman said:

Get a better gov and alliance. Anything over 10 and 10 is not needed

Or, you could know the full story before you post stupid comments. 

2 hours ago, Anglorum said:

Considering the alliance offers to PAY out of the bank for all new members to get to city 10 is overlooked. These aren't loans at this point but grants. Once past 10 cities it drops to 5% across the board. Then loans are offered based off daily income up to two weeks for 0% interest as long as they are paid back. So basically you deciding not to accept grants to get past the bracket system is entirely on you...

8 minutes ago, Felkey said:

Or, you could know the full story before you post stupid comments. 

No. Simply put your alliance should be producing it's own money without bleeding some noobs. My members need something and they just ask to recieve. Our tax is 3 and 5. We do however have many programs to help the alliance produce it's own cash. Learn how to be gov

While I have you mister pantheon, pay the reps. 

Edited by Apeman
Extra jab

4 minutes ago, Apeman said:

No. Simply put your alliance should be producing it's own money without bleeding some noobs. My members need something and they just ask to recieve. Our tax is 3 and 5. We do however have many programs to help the alliance produce it's own cash. Learn how to be gov

While I have you mister pantheon, pay the reps. 

It's a fun little concert called return on investment, look it up.

• Jax locked this topic