Boat and Plane

PREVIOUSLY...

A barn in Plakias --

There was palpable anger in the air. "Seriously?!" "I trusted you, Samuel. I trusted you! It was a simple task!" He was furious. "I spent a fortune to acquire that Cobra. You expect me to be happy with you telling me that WE WERE CAUGHT?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" The man called Samuel looked visibly shaken. "Sir, I'm so, so sorry. I don't know who leaked it. I..." "ENOUGH! ENOUGH! ENOUGH," yelled the man who was pacing. He was literally red with fury. "I was this close, Samuel. This close..." spit flew out of his mouth. "That ship would have been in international waters, and through the Strait of Gibraltar before they could catch it! I swear..." He broke into a mumble of cursing. "We need a new plan. We need more funds. Samuel, call a meeting. NOW! I want everyone who is capable enough of planning another something like this here NOW! And, I swear, Samuel, you know the police is onto us. If this leaks, I'll... I'll...", the man grabbed his chest and hunched over. He coughed heavily, and he took a deep breath. "Never mind. Make sure that they get the second address. We need to guide them here."

-----------------

2 DAYS LATER....

"S..sir?" asked Samuel. "What do you want?" he replied, clearly both frustrated and furious at the same time. "S..sir" he hesitated, "...no one's responded. They've all gone silent. Not a word, no one..." he was cut off by the crash of pliers and other equipment. "I got your point!! Now shut up!!!" he roared. The man known as Sir was beyond furious. "My demise, Samuel, is because of you. All because of you." There was a deadly silence. Samuel was breathing heavily. "There is one last option" whispered Samuel. All he got back was a glare. "Some... umm... rebellious cells of the FRA are willing to work with us. They..." he paused, "...they want us to help them, though, with their own mission." He looked down as he waited for a response: "Turn on the TV. We've got the news to watch."

NEWS REPORTS:

HNS Evening Broadcast --

"Good evening, and welcome to the HNS Evening Broadcast. We begin with the updated story of the encounter in Cretan territorial waters, an encounter which found the banned substance Cobra. We have Cretan Coastguard Representative Aleksy Christopher with us today. Aleksy, can you please go over what happened?

"Yes, well, the coast guard received intelligence confirming that a merchant's vessel was carrying the banned Cobra substance. As such, CGV Apollo moved to intercept the merchant's vessel, and of course, we found Cobra in the cargo hold. We suspect that this transport is part of the larger network headed by Cretan mafia boss Dennis Dima. We are currently assisting the authorities in investigating not only this incident but the larger network as well."

"Thank you, Aleksy. Can you tell us anything about..." *the TV is abruptly switched off*

--

"Sir... they mentioned your na.." began Samuel. However, he was cut off: "Tell me about the FRA." "Well, sir, here is what they gave me". Samuel produced a small piece of paper with some writing on it:

THE FRA:

The FRA or Flemish Republican Army is an armed rebel group fighting for the independence and sovereignty of the Flanders region of Laurentia. The government that rules the region is inept and has no right to control us or the people. The old FRA signed a ceasefire agreement in 1992, but some of us are still angry, and will not in any shape or form back down. That's why we want to team up with you, Mr. Dima. The AHM is an organization for good, and together the AHM-FRA can rid Orbis of the old order, and create a new and proper one. We ask you to join us, and rid Orbis of two tyrannous nations."

--

"Well, Samuel, get on the phone and tell them that we'll send some of our Cobra over on a double shipment. First to Hungadada, then to Laurentia. Listen to me, and listen to me well: 4 packs of Cobra will make it to Hungadada. Then, 8 packs will hit one of our hideouts, and by air, the 8 packs of Cobra will fly into a FRA base. We need to move out of here and get somewhere safer. Understood?". Samuel nodded and ran back, behind the hay bales. Opening a trapdoor, he lowered himself down and dialed a 3 digit number...

---

3 DAYS LATER...

MEMO ISSUED TO HIS MAJESTY:

In light of recent attempts to smuggle Cobra out of Crete, the Navy has decided, with your consent, to send destroyer IHNS Neptune to Crete to help with coast guard patrols and to create a second layer of security. Be advised that there has been recent political strife within the Med. We await your decision. 

--

Hungadada Maritime Transportation Security Hub, Operations Control (HMTSH- OC) --

"IHNS Neptune, you are cleared by His Majesty to proceed to Crete. Weather forecast is good. Clear skies, and a temperature of 20 degrees. Wind at 4 knots. Over."

"Roger, zero, IHNS Neptune cleared to Crete."

-------------------------------------------------

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

A few days later, in a hideout somewhere in the countryside of Crete...

"Well it is certainly good to know that our FRA friends are more than capable of working with us," said Dennis. "Samuel, how are the shipments coming along?"

"Well, sir the shipments are almost ready to be delivered to the warehouse. I'll go and personally oversee their placement", Samuel replied. Dennis nodded. 

30 minutes later...

Both criminals were busy with their own business. The phone ringing, then, was certainly startling. Samuel picked up: "Hello? Yes, yes..." he paused as he listened to the voice on the other end. He covered the mouth piece, and turned to Dennis: "Sir, the police raided the warehouse! We need to prevent the Cobra going there, and we need to get it out of here. The police are onto us." Dennis looked at Samuel, mouth open, then ordered Samuel to cut the phone. "Listen, sonny, you are going now to the base, and you are going to take all the Cobra and fly it out, tonight toward Greece. Land in a deserted area, and do not speak with anyone. I will keep you updated with instructions. This is vital, do you understand?!" Samuel nodded. Both criminals then began to hurriedly push things into bags, and clean the place up, in an effort to leave quickly if need be. 

There was a knock at the door. A man, looking a little disheveled walked in. Both Samuel and Dennis unholstered their guns and pointed them at the man. He raised his hands and said "Dennis, Samuel, I'm with the FRA. I was told to come here?" Samuel looked at Dennis, and lowered his weapon: "Good, what's your name?" "Hans. Deprez, is my codename. I am here to help both our organizations create a new wing. We discussed over the phone?" Both AHM men nodded. Dennis, speaking in a hurry said: "Hans, there is no time to explain. We were planning to send a shipment of Cobra to Laurentia via boat, but our warehouse was raided just a few minutes ago. Samuel here will now meet the Cobra transport team and fly the Cobra to Laurentia. You should go with him and discuss your New World Order thing with him. I'll be following behind you. Go!" 

A deserted field, night, many hours later...

"All right, thank you. I'll take the plane, fly to Greece, and take it from there. Hans, do you have the kit?" asked Samuel, who was clearly nervous. Hans nodded, and both men climbed into their respective seats on the plane. The field was deserted, and the gang members who had helped prepare the plane and load the Cobra had disappeared. Samuel started the engine and began his takeoff run. The plane, with no tail lights, took off into the night, and before long was high over Crete. 

Aboard the plane, the nervousness began to fall away. "So, Hans, tell me about this New World Order thing. What are you proposing?" "You must understand that only a really unified and efficient organization can really rid Orbis of Hungadada and Laurentia. The FRA feels that two different organizations is not the way to go. So, that is why we are proposing a joint organization. The AHM joins with the FRA to combine forces and form the New World Order. We'd still have the same supply routes and stuff, but it would be under a new organization." Samuel looked at him and replied "Yes, I agree. It is a good idea. At least now we'll be able to better organize our missions.

---

• Upvote 1

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada