The Atlas Initiative Re-Opening

Frank Todd

yziLzWw.gif

I am re-opening the Atlas Initiative as of today in the hopes of re-sparking the economy (or at least helping it), and to this effect I am looking for agents to help ME do that.

Currently I still have the old spreadsheet (which will be updated) and I'm also looking for general info gatherers to update the sheet on a daily basis. This will result in a sort of privatized Credit system (hopefully it will work this time) and then banks can get a better grasp of what nations are good customers in regards to paying loans on time and how much they pay back.

So right now the current projects/openings are as follows:

Openings:

- Initiative Agent: Job Responsibilities, Gathering banking information, debt holder information, Black Listings (Nations who were unwilling to comply with loan obligations). PAY: Weekly pay would be determined on interview

- Board Member: Job Responsibilities, Making sure agents are checking in, look through Initiative spreadsheets to make sure information is up-to-snuff. 

Projects

- Banking Insurance: if a nation is to skip out on a Loan or Grant, we would cover either the entirety of the rest of the loan, or just a portion depending on circumstances.

- Privatized Credit System: With the help of various banks, we would create a credit system based on a "Squeaky Clean" and loan history, meaning that new nations would be considered "Squeaky Clean" and have no credit (in a non-negative connotation) as to facilitate grounds for taking a new loan. As for delinquent nations, their loan and grant history will follow them. This is meant to be a means of preventing pits in the private economy (by making nations want to make payments on time). Also as a means to keep track of the highs and lows of the Private economy.

- War Time Insurance: Wars are messy, and as such there is always fallout from fighting wars, our insurance on these would grant alliances/nations a safety net in terms of paying for Most, if not all, of the damages incurred by these events (coverage would be case-by-case)

If any of this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to PM me on PnW, or leave a response on here and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you.

e77BiRf.gif

d0r0WcS.gif