Are Dialectic Attitudes Obsessed With Behaviorism?

Dubayoo

Perhaps this explains why dialectically minded people don't grasp how people can be conscious despite not behaving the way they expect people to, especially when it comes to communication.  They presume synthesis exists between the information and communication areas of the brain despite how in reality, people can say things that don't make sense and we can come up with ideas we don't know how to express.

....Is there suppose to be something people can respond to here...?

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

4 hours ago, Caecus said:

....Is there suppose to be something people can respond to here...?

It's to discuss how dialectic thinking itself seems to be grounded in the corpus callosum that webs the two halves of the brain together.  

Perhaps those people are presumptuous in assuming that human nature will express itself a certain way when it comes up with certain ideas.

I say this particularly with regards to applying behaviorism to abortion on pro-choice stances due to the association between feminism and being pro-choice as well as how the female brain's corpus callosum is relatively stronger compared to its overall brain size.  Men have bigger brains such that more communication and information activity is going on, but women have more webbing such that their communication and information is more closely tied together.  In turn, it would make sense for the feminist position on abortion to appeal to how the female brain works in contrast to how the male brain works while saying the alternative is an effort to control.