Time Travel

Rimski

The Sultan woke up in the middle of the night just to see that he was sent back in time by the Demons. He was at Tehran, Iran in 1943. The Tehran Conference was going on. The Sultan entered the room to meet up with the Big Three. He shook hands with the three of them and sat next to Joseph Stalin. They were talking about the next plans against Germany. After a short time the Conefernce turned into a heated debate. Stalin was pushing the UK and USA to invade France. Fil stood up and left the room and after he closed the door there could be heard noises of Chairs breaking and loud angry voices. He left it and he fell asleep in his car just to be awoken in front of Moscow Burning during 1812. Fil was lying down on a Snowy Hill in a blanket and looked at the French Army suffer at the Burning Pit of Moscow, while a few Russian Soldiers got to Fil and lead him to a camp to the Tsar.  The Tsar was a fool and had no military knowledge but he was blubbering nonsense. "Do not worry, we are going to break the whole French Army without an issue, they won't stand a chance" but all of that was written on a piece of paper and it wasn't even the Tsars handwriting but from a Russian General. Few Years , when the French were fighting at Waterloo, Fil was having a meal at Amsterdam, a waiter approached him and asked "Would you like something else , sir?" and Fil replied with "No Thanks". He finished. The British Commander , Arthur Wellesley commanded most of his troops to lie down behind the hill, and Fil came right in time and he lay down with them, he peeked over the hill and took pictures with his camera. Fil continued to travel through time and meet up with important people. He took a selfie with Queen Victoria. She had sunglasses on and had two fingers up (gangster style). He took a picture of him with Napoleon Bonaparte, they were back to back, and both of them had their hands in their shirt, Fil also stole Napoleon's hat. He took a picture in the sky with the Wright Brothers, but Fil was windgliding next to them. He took a picture with the Allied Commanders at Berlin 1945 but Fil was on the shoulders of a British and a Soviet General (Cheerleader style). Then he took pictures with the Man who survived both nukes dropped at Japan. He took a picture of the Japanese sining the Capitulation on the Ship Missouri, but Fil was sunbathing in the back and he waved at the camera. It's seen in most History Books. He made a video of the Soviets building the Berlin wall , but he was pranking them and removing the bricks they placed which made the Workers furious. And the last picture he took was Semptember 1939, with Heinz Guderian riding a tank that was driving to Poland. After that someone knocked on his door and said "Sir, you have slept 5 hours longer and you have missed many meetings with the ministers, is everything alright?" asked the man "No, I've just had a fun expirience here" he said and all of those pictures and souveneers were in a bag next to him.

• Upvote 2

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

While Fil was going around his house, he had a vision of his time travels. He was at Jerusalem and there were a lot of people fighting it out. He saw a man carrying a big cross while People were charging at him. He yelled out "I am Thalmor II and I am doing this for the honour of my son Thalmor" He got himself wounded and they took him behind the lines. Fil went to visit him and Thalmor II told him "Come... closer..." and Fil came closer, Thalmor went to his ear "These are my last words... before death... We are going to win... the war... The Cross I carried... was Trademarked by me... so we are going to sue them for copyright claiming the cross..." he said before breathing out and his eyes closed. Fil backed away and he shook his head to realize he was just having a vision of his past dream.

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Again, going through time, Fil was visiting many Important Historical Figures and Events. 
Fil was in an odd building and he was wandering through the halls of it until he heard someone talking. He heard "... we shall fight on the beaches,we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets..." he opened the door after hearing an old man voice say that. As he opened it, Winston Churchill looked at him "Excuse me?" asked Churchill
"Oh sorry , I was just looking for the ahm... Tea shop" said Fil putting a fake smile on his face.
"I think you have missed it" said Churchill with an angry look. 
"Yeah I think you are right, this looks more like a coffee pla.." said Fil before Churchill interrupted him and said "Out"
Fil walked out the room and went to the exit door. As he exited the building, he did not go outside but he was in the white house. He tried to go back but the door was locked. He went foward, the only way he could go. He was stopped again because the door was locked, as he turned around left he saw a door with a sign on it saying "Ignore dis". He opened the door and he was in a big room painted red and yellow. He looked foward and there was a big door with CCCP written above it. He walked into the room and it said "Gorbachev's Office". Fil grabbed for the handle but a secretary told him "Mr Gorbachev is doing important things , you might not want to disturb him". Fil shrugged and entered it. In it was Gorbachev, drunk, and still drinking Vodka. His legs were on the table and he was clicking randomly on a Calculator. "Comrade!!" Yelled Gorbachev out "I need your help, I have bought a thing called 'Mobile Phone' from the black market but it's not working. It has solved  2x2 in a second so it's better than the Soviet Computers". Fil went to Gorbachev's desk and looked into his hand. "I will request two things, a key that unlocks all doors in the white house and the second, I'll tell you later. Now This, this is called a Calculator, you should use this" Fil reached into his pocket and got out a smartphone, he handed it to Gorbachev- "This comes from the future and you can do many thi..." Fil got interrupted at the sound Gorbachev giggiling and the sound the phone was making, he was playing flappy bird. "Here" said Gorbachev and gave him the key "What's the second thing you wanted from me?" Fil smirked and kissed Gorbachev's Bald head and took a selfie while doing it. He started running away while Gorbachev blushed a little and said "oh my" silently and hid the blush. Gorbachev raged as Fil was going away, he smashed the phone by throwing it at  the floor, the Game annoyed him. Fil ran back through the white house and unlocked the door where Churchill was. Churchill looked at the door and spat his tea out when he saw Fil, he took a cup of tea and went to Churchil putting one hand around him, "Just sip the tea and look at this while doing it" he said and put his phone in front of him and sipped the tea with Curchill, Fil took a photo  and Churchill yelled "Now finally... GUARDS" Fil got knocked out by getting hit by a gun's butt end. He woke up at a meeting. "Tea?" Asked someone next to him. "No... I'll never drink tea .. ever..." he said and rubbed his head.

• Upvote 1