Another One, The Roz vs Caecus

Rozalia

Dear Caecus has deemed himself fit to challenge the Roz. To not have it buried in a random thread though the agreement is below.

If Trump the president of the United States is impeached by January 20th 2018 then Rozalia will never post in the Social Hub area of the P&W forums again (covers everything under the Social Hub). If Trump the president of the United States is not impeached by January 20th 2018 then Caecus will never post in the Social Hub area of the P&W forums again (covers everything under the Social Hub). This applies regardless of name changes or whatever else, this being an agreement of honour. 

Signed by Rozalia

• Upvote 1

Dear Roz has finally lost his mind and decided to take a bet that he knows he will lose. So be it, the die is cast. Bigot. 

Signed by Caecus

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

You're crazy to think Trump will be impeached in a Republican controlled House and Senate. With several Republicans on the supreme court also, the only way he could be impeached is if like half the the current Republicans decided to switch sides and vote to actually remove him from office. If that happened, great, now we have Mike Pence, someone welcome the gays to electroshock therapy.

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

Actually, I want to change my bet. 

I forgot that you don't really understand what impeachment means. Strictly speaking, Nixon was never impeached. The charges were brought, but the trail never went through and he resigned. I want to change my bet to:

"If Trump the president of the United States is no longer president by January 20th 2018 then Rozalia will never post in the Social Hub area of the P&W forums again (covers everything under the Social Hub). If Trump the president of the United States is still president of these United States by January 20th 2018 then Caecus will never post in the Social Hub area of the P&W forums again (covers everything under the Social Hub). This applies regardless of name changes or whatever else, this being an agreement of honour."

And then I want to make the secondary bet that Pence will pardon him, for anyone else who wants in on this. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

8 hours ago, Caecus said:

I forgot that you don't really understand what impeachment means. Strictly speaking, Nixon was never impeached. The charges were brought, but the trail never went through and he resigned. I want to change my bet to:

"If Trump the president of the United States is no longer president by January 20th 2018 then Rozalia will never post in the Social Hub area of the P&W forums again (covers everything under the Social Hub). If Trump the president of the United States is still president of these United States by January 20th 2018 then Caecus will never post in the Social Hub area of the P&W forums again (covers everything under the Social Hub). This applies regardless of name changes or whatever else, this being an agreement of honour."

And then I want to make the secondary bet that Pence will pardon him, for anyone else who wants in on this. 

??? I don't see why that attack on me is necessary considering all this talk has strictly been on impeachment. So what you're saying (admitting) now is that impeachment actually isn't a thing that is possible due to how the system works, right. Then certainly it would be fair to make such a change, The Roz is most fair after all. Whatever the case The Roz will win in his sagacity.

Signed Rozalia.

I trust you will sign again so there is no take backs on this, no trickery. 

• Upvote 1

On 7/15/2017 at 7:40 AM, Arkiri Arch said:

You're crazy to think Trump will be impeached in a Republican controlled House and Senate. With several Republicans on the supreme court also, the only way he could be impeached is if like half the the current Republicans decided to switch sides and vote to actually remove him from office. If that happened, great, now we have Mike Pence, someone welcome the gays to electroshock therapy.

If the GOP puts party membership over legitimate, legal conduct, no probably not.The The Supreme Court has no role in it aside from the Chief Justice presiding over the Senate trial. Pence is basically the evilest person in our government, but he can't just randomly shred the Constitution or EO laws out of existence so he's welcome to go !@#$ himself if he likes. Just a reminder, Clinton was found not guilty of all of his crimes. :) 

GICjEwp.gif

Yea, I have to say this is a crazy bet.  

Cae is probably just anticipating that he won't play this game much by the time the agreement is over, so he's making the most of his time while creating a random motive to possibly stick around.

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

Cae is probably just anticipating that he won't play this game much by the time the agreement is over, so he's making the most of his time while creating a random motive to possibly stick around.

No, it's not such a crazy bet. I don't know why people don't see it, Trump is on the edge. Is a year ridiculously short and unheard of in American history? Sure, but setting (negative) historical precedents is what Trump will be famous for. 

15 hours ago, WISD0MTREE said:

What have you been smoking? 

Pence's political beliefs, You have to roll them tight.

3 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

The GOP impeached Clinton before he was completely acquitted. Why would one against Trump seem unlikely to you?

1 hour ago, Caecus said:

No, it's not such a crazy bet. I don't know why people don't see it, Trump is on the edge. Is a year ridiculously short and unheard of in American history? Sure, but setting (negative) historical precedents is what Trump will be famous for. 

I hope he can cut down on the number of crimes. The indictment is going to go so long if he keeps adding to it.

GICjEwp.gif

On 7/21/2017 at 3:13 PM, Caecus said:

The question is a matter of who would do it.  Democrats don't control Congress.  

48 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

The question is a matter of who would do it.  Democrats don't control Congress.  

On 7/18/2017 at 7:43 PM, Caecus said:

21 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Sign your revision Caecus, don't want no ways out here. 

Signed, Caecus. 

This is insulted for two reasons: one, because you actually think you can win this bet and two, because you thought that in the alternative universe where I lost, I would try to get out of this bet. That's also doubly insulting, considering that you (a homophobic bigot) have no moral compass and accuse me of potentially breaking an oath of honor. 

Yeah yeah, cute. That sort of low level stuff is what I expect from certain fellows on Discord. You made the homophobic attack and clearly refuse to say you are sorry. Trying to hide your shame by slinging mud my way won't work. Didn't for Rahl and won't for you. Ummm... how odd it seems that Trump haters love to go for the homophobic attacks... are you lot all anti-gay? Interesting. 

I will win, bigly and quite easily. The Roz is unbreakable. You are not. As such your decision to challenge me means your body will break against mine. 

2 minutes ago, Rozalia said:

Yeah yeah, cute. That sort of low level stuff is what I expect from certain fellows on Discord. You made the homophobic attack and clearly refuse to say you are sorry. Trying to hide your shame by slinging mud my way won't work. Didn't for Rahl and won't for you. Ummm... how odd it seems that Trump haters love to go for the homophobic attacks... are you lot all anti-gay? Interesting. 

I will win, bigly and quite easily. The Roz is unbreakable. You are not. As such your decision to challenge me means your body will break against mine. 

You literally can't read. So, I'll help you find it again:

1. In my statement, you assumed (rightly) that Trump sucking off Putin was wrong. 

2. I mentioned nothing about how fellatio performed by a man on another man is somehow amoral or wrong. 

3. Which means you jumped to the conclusion that because Trump and Putin were both males, you assumed the reason why the act was amoral was because I was homophobic. 

4. When in actuality, the reason why I thought Trump sucking off Putin was wrong was because Trump was married and sworn an oath to defend the United States from enemies. 

5. Therefore, to jump to the conclusion that I am a homosexual bigot instead of a person who believes in the sanctity of marriage means you were thinking that homosexuality is somehow wrong. 

6. Therefore, you are a bigot. 

Try to read, it helps when you do. Otherwise you just sound like a homophobic blistering braggart who keeps jerking himself off to amateur wrestling. 

Nah flower. You used Trump sucking off Putin as an attack, there is no denying this. What is wrong with a man having gay sex with another man? Lets say Putin and Trump did have a hot steaming sex session... and? What is wrong with a man loving another man? 

Ah nice, a homophobic attack based off wrestling I've not heard that one before. Lets say I do jerk myself off to wrestler's hot sexy bodies... and? Something wrong with liking men? Pipe down with the homophobia, you're supposed to be part of the group in support of gays. 

1 hour ago, Rozalia said:

Nah flower. You used Trump sucking off Putin as an attack, there is no denying this. What is wrong with a man having gay sex with another man? Lets say Putin and Trump did have a hot steaming sex session... and? What is wrong with a man loving another man? 

Ah nice, a homophobic attack based off wrestling I've not heard that one before. Lets say I do jerk myself off to wrestler's hot sexy bodies... and? Something wrong with liking men? Pipe down with the homophobia, you're supposed to be part of the group in support of gays. 

lol, I take that back. Trump isn't dumb as shit, you are. I literally bulletpointed the reason why you are a homophobe. It's obvious you can read, so you just don't have the intellectual capacity to follow basic logic. 

Or you are a troll. But you are above that, right? Perhaps not, considering that you are a homophobic blistering braggart who keeps jerking himself off to amateur wrestling. You are on par with the very low standard you have set for yourself. The only thing that would surprise me is if you couldn't read English anymore. 

7 hours ago, Caecus said:

lol, I take that back. Trump isn't dumb as shit, you are. I literally bulletpointed the reason why you are a homophobe. It's obvious you can read, so you just don't have the intellectual capacity to follow basic logic. 

Or you are a troll. But you are above that, right? Perhaps not, considering that you are a homophobic blistering braggart who keeps jerking himself off to amateur wrestling. You are on par with the very low standard you have set for yourself. The only thing that would surprise me is if you couldn't read English anymore. 

The victor will be shown to be right, homophobe.

• 1 month later...