Export to All Cities

Kemal Ergenekon

• Administrators

Honestly I didn't see this thread until now and I thought this was some sort of a troll post because I called the tool the bulk importer so I'm glad to see this isn't some sarcastic thread and I was able to help out.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, hadesflames said:

>This operation cannot be previewed beforehand

Too stupid/lazy to code a simple calculation so people can know what they need. best admin/10.

I mean, it could be previewable beforehand, but yeah that would've taken longer than 30 minutes or so to set up. I'm trying to get alliance tax brackets done today too :P

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

13 hours ago, hadesflames said:

Too stupid/lazy to code a simple calculation so people can know what they need. best admin/10.

50 mill in my bank, along with an ingame message stating what resource(s) you wish to generate (in order of preference) and what military improvements you require and I'll send you back a template that you just have to put into the bulk importer ;)

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

On 7/10/2017 at 0:55 PM, Alex said:

I mean, it could be previewable beforehand, but yeah that would've taken longer than 30 minutes or so to set up. I'm trying to get alliance tax brackets done today too :P

>Implements unpopular update to try and fix community complaints about the market

Community: we hate you sheepy, why don't you ever listen to us!?!?

>Implements update that is widely desired

Community: we hate you sheepy, why didn't you include every feature imaginable!?!?

• Upvote 4