Enough is enough

6 minutes ago, Aristodemus said:

Were you attempting to describe BK with that paragraph?

Ayy lmao

If I rejoined and became emperor

You know, reading Shifty's paragraph here in the OP makes me wonder which alliance uses the most resources in a war on average.

I know in Mensa we blow our load on resources, but we still manage to keep a large pileup.  However, we're smaller in number than the vast majority of alliances here.

7 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Or don't take 500 million of private debt and get upset when even though you're gov the alliance won't bail you out when you are constantly entering vacation mode/threatening to delete.

Take that back or I'll delete soon. Felt cute in this pic tho so thought I'd share it with y'all:

DEOHXeqXoAAqz4J.jpg

Just now, Shifty Stranger said:

Take that back or I'll delete soon. Felt cute in this pic tho so thought I'd share it with y'all:

Only if you say it was cause the new update to make sheepy feel bad

5 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

Only if you say it was cause the new update to make sheepy feel bad

Never! Sheepy is my only friend in all of this. He's my Tom to my MySpace.

KKbrCqV.png

Well hell shifty, you should bottle that whine you could probably sell it somewhere. No one forced you to take out those big loans you couldn't afford to pay back because you kept hopping into vacation mode before wars. We also explained to you how you could pay them off fairly quickly while you were being charged low or no interest but you were more concerned with threats of deleting and finally just went to another alliance and got them to pay it off for you. On second thought, you probably couldn't sell that whine at all. It's turned into vinegar by this time. 

3 minutes ago, Who Me said:

Well hell shifty, you should bottle that whine you could probably sell it somewhere. No one forced you to take out those big loans you couldn't afford to pay back because you kept hopping into vacation mode before wars. We also explained to you how you could pay them off fairly quickly while you were being charged low or no interest but you were more concerned with threats of deleting and finally just went to another alliance and got them to pay it off for you. On second thought, you probably couldn't sell that whine at all. It's turned into vinegar by this time. 

I actually paid off that loan by getting it refinanced and being in lower tax AAs. I never took aid from BK and grew my nation on my own. Growing with 0 taxes is actually easier if you already have a build in mind that works. Come to think of it, every member who's gone from BK because of no upper tier support has far outgrown their peers. Jaguar, Madden, Hidude. Also, hopped into VM once which was Papers Please. I'm not LPS.