Is Math Related to Science... Like Sperm?

Dubayoo

9 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

This one's for you @Frank Todd.  Hope it's interesting enough.

Oh dear merciful lucifer.

I get the intentions, but god I hate PewDiePie. He's the scourge of everything to do with youtube. lol

I'll have to finish this after work

d0r0WcS.gif

1 hour ago, Lightning said:

I grew to like PewDiePie, but to be fair I only started watching a few videos since the start of this year. I assume she is being dense on purpose. 

Well you get to see his "New and improved" videos. Before his whole "Kill the Jews" joke that got him shit canned from his Disney and Youtube contracts (which he basically garnered the market on). So now his videos are more-so generic.

I'm just not a fan of him, he tried too hard, and then turns around and shit talks anyone else who is doing the same. 

I will give him kudos though, At least he is still trying after that shitshow, frigin Jontron (the dude who said that the US would be better off without immigrants even though he is of Serbian and some kind of middle east ethnicity immigrant descent) just fell off the face of the earth entirely.

Plus it's fair to add that most of the youtube stardom (contracted or not) has been dropped due to their wacky new policies and shit. It's a good time to be someone who detests youtube stars

Image result for Suffer! meme

d0r0WcS.gif

On 7/7/2017 at 10:23 PM, Frank Todd said:

Well you get to see his "New and improved" videos. Before his whole "Kill the Jews" joke that got him shit canned from his Disney and Youtube contracts (which he basically garnered the market on). So now his videos are more-so generic.

I'm just not a fan of him, he tried too hard, and then turns around and shit talks anyone else who is doing the same. 

I will give him kudos though, At least he is still trying after that shitshow, frigin Jontron (the dude who said that the US would be better off without immigrants even though he is of Serbian and some kind of middle east ethnicity immigrant descent) just fell off the face of the earth entirely.

Plus it's fair to add that most of the youtube stardom (contracted or not) has been dropped due to their wacky new policies and shit. It's a good time to be someone who detests youtube stars

I have a diverse sense of humor so does like that doesn't bother me.

IpHGyGc.png