HBE Now #1

Alpha Pig

I dunno if OP really thinks he's onto something or if he's just having fun, but the reason why it displays like that is because those people are applicants. Time spent in an applicant list doesn't count towards seniority, so it displays '0 days.'

Mechanically, being on an applicant list does make you part of that alliance, but with just some permissions missing. So, although they're just applicants, it still says they're part of that alliance (but for some reason, it won't list them as being an applicant).

To prove my point, I looked up the person at the bottom of that list- Triton of the Kytherian Confederacy:

gY1xL7l.png

As you see, he's clearly listed as an applicant.

There's really nothing fishy or suspicious about this at all. HBE just has a massive applicant list.

So, yeah, dunno if OP was just making a joke and I'm taking this to seriously, but w/e.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that HBE might've just accepted their entire applicant list and then remove all of them quickly afterwards I wasn't aware of this before I made this post.

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

8 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I dunno if OP really thinks he's onto something or if he's just having fun, but the reason why it displays like that is because those people are applicants. Time spent in an applicant list doesn't count towards seniority, so it displays '0 days.'

Mechanically, being on an applicant list does make you part of that alliance, but with just some permissions missing. So, although they're just applicants, it still says they're part of that alliance (but for some reason, it won't list them as being an applicant).

To prove my point, I looked up the person at the bottom of that list- Triton of the Kytherian Confederacy:

gY1xL7l.png

As you see, he's clearly listed as an applicant.

There's really nothing fishy or suspicious about this at all. HBE just has a massive applicant list.

So, yeah, dunno if OP was just making a joke and I'm taking this to seriously, but w/e.

Lb8QQ8D.png

So wait, what if hades has a script that throws them all into the alliance at update for the tax revenue and then throws them back out right after.

That seems like a distinct possibility

#showusyourbotnet

• Upvote 2