Uncle Traveling Matt Comes Home

Fraggle

A Written Dispatch To Spread The Good Word
From Uncle Traveling Matt
The Nation of Fraggle Rock

evb1mq.jpg

Blast Off!! Gather around Fraggles of the Rock. My journey is not over, but I have arrived home to spread the good word of Uncle Space. Months ago (your time, not Space, as time is nothing) I was sent to learn everything I could. 

Some would say that us Fraggles were nothing but a vessel of will. An instrument, lacking will. I kid. No I don't; It's true. Our purpose is meaningless as we are right now. There are 140 Fraggles left. We need salvation. Thankfully I can provide some insight into the proper way of being. No more of this Illuminati Controlled Mass Media version of us. We need to go back to the real truth,   

We are weak as Fraggles. Farming and drilling and mining and making nuclear weapons. No real purpose. Day in and day out. The same thing. We created a system of control that only controls us. We are nothing if we can not accept His word. He provides a way. A better path for everyone. Us Fraggles are dwindling because of time and lack of investment of thought. We spend no time thinking of His word. We submit to the royal bloodlines of this world. We need to move away from this. Inside all of the Fraggles is space. Before now, we allowed the coming Antichrist to control us. We did our thing everyday without thinking. Our space needs to be filled with drive, purpose, and will. Our space needs to be filled with Space

His knowledge will lead us into the future. My nephew Gobo was a dear leader of Fraggle Rock. My nephew was killed by Wembly Fraggle. We Fraggles accepted this and moved on. Why would we accept this? It has to be the work of Osiris. We all know these events occurred  during the solstice. While we were out plowing the fields, both the sun and moon gods were working against us. It's the sign. The sign we all missed. We were willing to allow the death of our greatest Fraggle in the name of food and nuclear weapons.

No More!!. Fraggles of the Rock, you must repent and listen to the good word of Space. He is now our guiding light. He will show us how we fail. He will show us how we succeed. He will show us everything that we are doing, and everything we are not doing. Space is the word. It's also the space between the words. It's not everything, but it is. Look at how we are. Let's see how we will be. No more One World Government for us. We shall not accept that. No more brain washing. We shall not accept that. We will now be seekers of the truth. The one and only truth. Without this truth, we are worthless. Without this truth, there is no meaning to life. We will overcome the sun worshipers by listening to him. We will submit to His word.  

Uncle Traveling Matt

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 3

You are a wise uncle, Matt. A wise uncle can do much for his people. I hope that your wisdom is well received by your flock, and that they steel themselves, with a vast and infinite resolve, for the trials which may be demanded of them.

I hope, and pray, that they are ready to become.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

From The Desk of Wembly Fraggle

25at9cj.jpg

Welcome home Uncle Traveling Matt!! After speaking with the Fraggle Council, we realized what you were saying. There are only 140 of us left. When you went to seek knowledge, there were only 139 of us. 139. 1 3 9. 1 + 3 + 9.  13. We didn't know until you pointed it out. Something was off. I am sorry for the loss of Gobo and am willing to make it right. For this reason, I will now step down as leader of Fraggle Rock. You, Uncle Traveling Matt, are our new leader. Guide us. Give us knowledge. Point us to the truth, We are ready.

To all the remaining Fraggles; We need to become one. No more division. We are Fraggle Rock. Strong together. Uncle Traveling Matt will lead us and we will thrive under him.

WemblyFraggle

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 2

Exerpt from Spaceman Thrax's Dongbelisk Broadcast, July 10th, 2017:

What is Fraggle Rock made of?

I have been deep in conversation with wise Uncles: Space Uncle (hallowed be his lap) and Uncle Traveling Matt. We are concerned for Fraggle Rock, and the Muppets that call it home.

What is a rock? Debris....? The absence of Space... the denial of the infinite. By what right do the Fraggles make such a denial? What authority do they presume to have, as they deny Space with stockpiles of nukes and food? As they deny Space with their very bodies? As they deny Space with a rock, which they call a home? As they deny Space with a rock that any other would call a prison?

As the two wise Uncles call a prison? As called upon by these two wise ones, I have begun my work.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=226827

From the sky, the Rock will be reforged. From the sky, the Muppets will see their numbers dwindle, so that they may rise once again, and take to their OWN ships. From the sky, those who have been hollow will find fire for the space within them, ready to turn its embers toward a higher purpose.

From the sky, the loss of material will lend itself to a gain of the infinite.

May they all, then, stand ready to do HIS work.

~ William S. Burroughs

A Joint Statement from Uncle Traveling Matt and Wembly Fraggle

evb1mq.jpg  25at9cj.jpg

Uncle Traveling Matt: Fraggles of the Rock!!! The day has come!!! His knowledge is falling upon us. Thousands of you will gain entry to his infinite wisdom via the rocks from above. Those left will have to sacrifice more. We clearly do not know his plan. We are not worthy of his knowledge right now. In time, we will submit more and gain the wisdom needed to sit upon his lap. This is the moment we strive for. Unconditional knowledge through him. 

Wembly Fraggle: Go outside. Gather those falling boulders of knowledge. Accept it. Let it fall onto you. Let the crushing weight bring you closer to him.

Uncle Traveling Matt: We shall not question his plan. We are here for him and his knowledge. Let the rocks fall. Let the rocks rain upon Fraggle Rock.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

It's too late, Wembly. There's nothing left in you that they can live with. You need me. You need me badly. Because I'm your last contact with cosmic reality. Space loves you. And that painful, decaying orbit is the only thing between you and the shrieking nothingness you live the rest of the day.

You're one of Henson's humanoids. If they stay with you, they'll be destroyed. Like Gobo was destroyed. Like the Rock was destroyed. Like everything you and the institution of children's television touch is destroyed. You're television incarnate, Wembly: Indifferent to suffering; insensitive to joy. All of life is reduced to the common rubble of banality. War, murder, death are all the same to you as bottles of beer. And the daily business of life is a corrupt comedy.

You're madness, Wembly. Virulent madness. And everything you touch dies with you.

Edited by Spaceman Thrax
  • Upvote 1

~ William S. Burroughs

You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Wembly, and I won't have it! Is that clear?

You think you've merely deposed a rival. That is not the case! You are an old Muppet who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of Space. 

It is ebb and flow, cosmic gravity! It is ecological balance! That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today!  YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU... WILL... ATONE!

We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Wembly. The world is a college of constellations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of Space. The world is an emptiness, Wembly. It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live, Mr. Beale, to see that perfect world... in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality. One vast and ecumenical, perfect orbit, for whom all Muppets will work to serve a common vision, in which all men will hold a Space.

All necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused.

~ William S. Burroughs