Fil Tilen Reformation: Rebuilding

Rimski

It was late, many ministers of SOE have met up at Istanbul to discuss the modernization of the nation. Fil has arrived in a Military Jet. He landed on the roof while the jet was in Hover mode. He made his way down and sat in the confference room where everyone was waiting.
"As the end of the Massacares has come we are now going to rebuild the cities, as I've talked with the  Minister of Infrastucture , he has made plans"

The Minister of Infrastructure, stood up and put up a picture with the title "New Baghdad"
7GtJ13f.png
"We are going to use an retro-futuristic look for Baghdad. It ruins the culture of the city but we want it to be unique on our own terms. You can ignore the rain in the Picture as it was a model for a different city. The main area of the city will be reachable only by foot. They will be filled with stores, resturants and such and it's going to be always lighten up and always alive. Around the shop area, there will be a large park going in a circle, filled with trees, benches, fountians, flowers and such. The residental area will be linked with the main area with an underground train. Around the park  will be the road but still far away from it with bike lanes and such."
He put two other pictures.
Z.png

images.png
"Sevastopol is a different story, We are going to get rid of all the area with trade and military ports and we are going to make it a hub for tourism. There will two parts to the city, outer and inner. The outer part is the coast part. It's going to be made of a large walkway with many tiny ports for personal use. And on the other side there will be stores, hotels and such. Meanwhile, in the inner part. There will be large buildings with a lot of green things in it. Like a city-park. The inner city you travel with either train or foot. While we are on the topic of trains, we have made plans and started building a rail-road which will go from Istanbul to Qatar. We are going to use a Mazglev train. If there is anything stopping the path of the railroad, we will go through it or around it. The same train will be used in the newly rebuilt city of Sevastopol. The Cities will be done in a few weeks or even days. Depends on how many workers there will be. I want to thank the Minister of Agriculture who worked with me on the plan for Sevastopol.
" I like the part that we focus more on the people than on the industry. I myself do not like the factoires and such, luckily they are in remote places and do not disturb our people and usm and I want that the cities have a lot of security." said Fil and the Minister of Police,Safety and Defence nodded"
"The Police will work udnercover and the special forces will guard the cities 24/7"
images.png
"This is going to be made later, but these are the plans for Istanbul, we are going to make it a dark large city"
"Okay" said Fil and everyone went out of the room.

Edited by Spaz

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities