Chinese in a Dutch Oven

Arkiri Arch

9 hours ago, Sketchy said:

But when anyone on the opposing side does it MUST be because of consolidation

You are full of shit..

"If IQ does it, it's not illegal."

------ Ryleh Nixon, 2017

• Upvote 2

The simple truth of the matter is that consolidation is not ipso facto negative, it is an aspect of this game that all sides take part in. I think that we would all be better off if everyone could just admit that simple fact

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

1 hour ago, RightHonorable said:

The simple truth of the matter is that consolidation is not ipso facto negative, it is an aspect of this game that all sides take part in. I think that we would all be better off if everyone could just admit that simple fact

Repeat that in every coalition channel you will ever be in from here on out. Maybe one day your fellow friends and allies will embrace it.

Lxr4VfE.png

9 hours ago, RightHonorable said:

Eh...

...everyone hold hands and sing Kumbaya?

13 hours ago, George Clooney said:

I just like having friends, friends with guns, lots of guns.  Indeed, if I am to be knocked for signing treaties with friends that have a lot of guns, then by all means I plead guilty. 

We absolutely feel the same way! Tell some of your friends with lots of guns to look in the mirror before going around knocking people for signing their friends with lots of guns.

Edited by Jay Z
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

On 7/7/2017 at 11:29 AM, Anneal said:

Your Chinese is wrong, by the way. ;v

任 is pronounced "Ren". 陰 is Yin, and that's the proper word if we're going with "yin yang".

Are you sure on that?

I'd actually be quite surprised if it was wrong... since you know... like a fifth of our gov knows Chinese :v 

11 minutes ago, Ryleh said:

Are you sure on that?

I'd actually be quite surprised if it was wrong... since you know... like a fifth of our gov knows Chinese :v 

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/任

It doesn't sound even close to "Yin". That Chinese word is commonly used as a phrase such as "responsibility" (責任)or "mission" (任務). 

Z98SzIG.png