Chinese in a Dutch Oven

Arkiri Arch

So now I have to defend Ryleh? Rats :P

Glad to be working with Zodiac!

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Very happy to get this done.  It was a pleasure working along side Zodiac in the recent war, and I was impressed by their resolve.  I look forward to a fruitful relationship for a long time to come.

Edited by George Clooney
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Aristodemus said:

"guyz consolidation leadzzz to polarization plz drop treaties"

>goes ahead and signs another treaty to consolidate power and therefore increase the polarization in an already severely polarized Orbis.

But Syndisphere is the problem!

• Upvote 4

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

42 minutes ago, Ryleh said:

To the detractors...

We learn from syndisphere's example.

"We dislike the way this group has done things, so we we're going to whine about it a lot, then do the same things, only fail way more while we're at it."

K.

• Upvote 4

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

4 hours ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

"We dislike the way this group has done things, so we we're going to whine about it a lot, then do the same things, only fail way more while we're at it."

K.

I'm not really sure how we are failing at it more :P

Zodiac did this because we have a deep respect for Acadia, and like them as a group, not really for consolidation. Acadia is tied to us enough. 

Edited by Ryleh
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sketchy said:

But when anyone on the opposing side does it MUST be because of consolidation

You are full of shit..

Issue is if I were to go back through your posts and topics, I'd find an equal amount of shit. :)

5 hours ago, Ryleh said:

Issue is if I were to go back through your posts and topics, I'd find an equal amount of shit. :)

At least this is better backpedaling than LeotheGreat and the rest of Black Knights Foreign Affairs.

We bite all bait, Clap cheeks, take names, and win wars playboi. That's the only shit you will find. If anything, that's way more shit than what anyone can ever find on your side of the club.

Edited by Jay Z
Continued Flexing
  • Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png