Destruction of Crimea

Rimski

(Note: This is after the Izmir Confference)
The voice in Fil's head told him to do a few thigns to see his other half in person. Fil was meant to open a portal to get in an army to continue the terror on the people he
did not like. "I'll do whatever you need to, master" he said. He got into a plane and landed at a Military Base in the desert, remote, many miles away from civilization. There were already scientists and such. They already started building it and after a few days it was finished.

"I'll promise you immense power, just do it..." said the demon before Fil opened the portal.
Z.png
The red light blinded everyone except Fil he looked straight at the bright light that the portal gave. 
"Good boy" said the demon.
Many odd looking beings came out if it.
2Q.png
(Doomguards)

"Your new personal guards" said the demon as these creatures came out. He laughed maniacally.
"Why did I do this" asked Fil
"Entertainment , so you can kill off the poor useless souls in the new counqests, boy"

Tomorrow , Fil sent a few of the new demonic units to Crimea to see how powerful they are. He sent a few giant flaming rock golems there called Infernals.
9k.png
They were crushing the buildings there, burning everything. Fil did not want to keep it secret but he wanted to brag with them. 
He was at the massacare personally, surrounded by the Doomguards. He was watching the Infernals crush the people to death, destroy buildings and they left nothing except a Burning menace. "I like this" he thought to himself. The High staff had nothing against them either, but they would not dare to oppose the Sultan as they would die a horrible painful way.
After seeing that destruction, he guarded the portal heavily. It was hidden but he would not let anyone destroy it or harm it. He was always followed by those Doomguards to secure his full protection.
He started rebuilding Crimea as all what was left is rubble and flames. 

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities