I have a question

Anonymous

2 hours ago, Bradley Davies said:

-snip-

1 hour ago, Kiddterra -Boki said:

-snip-

Babe, come on, we promised we wouldn't make our problems public.

More importantly, way to go bumping an old thread to respond to a 10-day old shitpost.

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

7 minutes ago, Vladimir Neski said:

More importantly, way to go bumping an old thread to respond to a 10-day old shitpost.

Can't really talk about a promise when you tried to call them out lol. 

• Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

3 hours ago, Vladimir Neski said:

vlad, you were brought in front of a court, where you were declared innocent, then said we didn't have the right to bring you to court because of lack of proof

the screenshot was the proof, and in the end you were considered "innocent" by the jury, but you kept !@#$ing about idk what

• Upvote 1

dtzhOLf.png

Ex BK, ToG, NW, Ayy lmao

On 7/2/2017 at 11:15 PM, Anonymous said:

How do I coup? just asking....no malicious intent......I am being completely honest here.....don't look at me like that

I recommend asking seabasstion. Not only did he coup an alliance, but he even screwed an entire bloc for at least a year. Though he will adamantly state it wasn't on purpose. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.