Money, Math, Music - How to Play Baseball

Dubayoo

...so I've gotten a lot of questions asking how do I play baseball so much.

First off, I sell life insurance in real life.  After you get your book of clients, it's pretty easy to do my job.  Of course, that takes a ton of time to put together, but I put in my time years ago.  Now, I have a ton of free time since my job just involves occasionally prospecting to replace clients who left the products I offer.

Second off, I listen to music when I'm playing baseball.  I've an auditory learning style which I guess blends into my personality (especially since I'm a jazz pianist in real life too whether in playing gigs or as a hobby).  They say only 30% of people are like that though, so for the majority of players, this isn't going to work.

Third off, my mind runs a mile per minute while thinking about other things.  When I play baseball, I'm usually captivated by something else that's important.  It's kind of like bricklaying to me.  While doing something repetitive, you're thinking about something else.  It helps relieve the stress regarding whatever else you're doing.

...so yea, that's the trick.

Also, I don't always play baseball.  Sometimes, I take a break if I anticipate I can't spend it on anything effectively.  I'll go play another game, especially since I have over 500 on Steam that I've actually paid for.

• Upvote 1