Nuke Kings?

Apeman

Forgive the Ape, it's national holiday and he seems to have found his way into the booze again. Don't worry, he hasn't found where we hid the launch keys yet.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

We've been rebuilding.  Thanks for pointing out that we need to restock however, it was on our "to do" list right after clearance shopping at the gun and knife store getting the Gougar a brake job your mom restocking the whisky cabinet getting some more steak tacos at that place up town, I swear they are to die for!

By the way souparmon, impressive number of nukes held.  Maybe some day you'll catch up to me on nukes launched (63 to 44).

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Partisan said:

"Look at me ive played dead and pressed a single button more often than you. This definitely makes me a superior being."

The entire game boils down to talk and button pushing.  But continue to think you're cooler, please.  I killed stuff with the weapons at my disposal.  Everyone does.

• Upvote 2

Acadia has never even come close to Spanish Armada, Alpha, Fark, and NK on nuke counts. Doesn't hurt to dream though! But really should have more than nine nukes if you're gonna put it on your alliance description.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, George Clooney said:

The entire game boils down to talk and button pushing.  But continue to think you're cooler, please.  I killed stuff with the weapons at my disposal.  Everyone does.

Hence why I am paying tribute to your magnificence. It's well earned.

os9LcJK.gif

15 hours ago, George Clooney said:

We've been rebuilding.  Thanks for pointing out that we need to restock however, it was on our "to do" list right after clearance shopping at the gun and knife store getting the Gougar a brake job your mom restocking the whisky cabinet getting some more steak tacos at that place up town, I swear they are to die for!

By the way souparmon, impressive number of nukes held.  Maybe some day you'll catch up to me on nukes launched (63 to 44).

I hoping to have the opportunity soon! Nice stat as well.. 

35 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

NK > NK

Nuc;ear Kings > Nuclear Knights if you didn't get it

You just worry about getting over 10 cities. I'll worry about collecting your panties. Is that a message from your alliance or just you? You are a rep of them correct? Just wondering

18 hours ago, Partisan said:

"Look at me ive played dead and pressed a single button more often than you. This definitely makes me a superior being."

I agree with you and George Clooney at the same time.  But I still sorta still like climbing pointless leaderboards.  Unless you let me brag about sitting on city 20 for over 450 days now.

George is ex-NAC and NAC were pretty awesome fighters, I'd give him a bit of slack due to his roots.

o7 the nuke gods

4 days and 4 nukes. Good work nuke kings. You guys will be at 20 within a week. Big gold star. Please read the original post for what is expected. Could you guys at least buy 2 a day? I guess the nuke king will never be a nuke god

On 7/1/2017 at 6:50 PM, Partisan said:

I think the point is, are you a pretender or not?  Drop 'em while you got'em... and we've dropped plenty.

9 minutes ago, souparmon said:
Alliance       Launched          Eaten

Acadia

386 74
Fark 496 16
NK 510 39
Alpha 547 57

Maybe more like "Home of the Nuke Eating Kings"?

Nation                                 Nukes                           Launched                    Eaten

FraggleRock                         150                                   55                              1

Shut it down......I win :)   

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Jeffo said:

I think the point is, are you a pretender or not?  Drop 'em while you got'em... and we've dropped plenty.

Is that an invitation?

You haven't dropped nearly as many as us. We've dropped more than Acadia with just four members

1)    Hayleys Kingdom     Hayley     104.00
2)    Resistance     Apeman   104.00
3)    Kangaroo Ocean     Placentica    96.00
4)    Dutch Company     John Colman     87.00

391 from just four Peeps

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, souparmon said:
Alliance       Launched          Eaten

Acadia

386 74
Fark 496 16
NK 510 39
Alpha 547 57

Maybe more like "Home of the Nuke Eating Kings"?

Now this information that greatly pleases me.

16 hours ago, Fraggle said:

Nation                                 Nukes                           Launched                    Eaten

FraggleRock                         150                                   55                              1

Shut it down......I win :)   

Your nation has more nukes than inhabitants, much respek! o7