Treaty of Miranda Lawsons Bizzare Adventure

Verin

On 6/28/2017 at 10:10 AM, Spaceman Thrax said:

I kinda like both Cerberus and SK? Like. There's really little garbage talking from either of them and they're not afraid to fight/burn.

Small correction, Valyria talking trash was pretty much the entire reason their attempt at a sphere got crushed in December. And you can ask Mensa their opinions on SK.

9 minutes ago, durmij said:

Small correction, Valyria talking trash was pretty much the entire reason their attempt at a sphere got crushed in December. And you can ask Mensa their opinions on SK.

Could very well be true: I'm working from the outside of the loop. I haven't seen much from Cerberus since they formed from Valyria (I actually negotiated Valyria's withdrawal from that war, and at at that point, at least, they seemed fairly reticent :P ). As for SK I'm going from Buor's comment in another thread that SK was pleasant to deal with in back channels, as well as a personal belief that anyone who gives too much of a crap about their pixels probably wouldn't throw themselves at Mensa. If you know more than I do on either of those points though, I could very easily be wrong.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 minute ago, Spaceman Thrax said:

Could very well be true: I'm working from the outside of the loop. I haven't seen much from Cerberus since they formed from Valyria (I actually negotiated Valyria's withdrawal from that war, and at at that point, at least, they seemed fairly reticent :P ). As for SK I'm going from Buor's comment in another thread that SK was pleasant to deal with in back channels, as well as a personal belief that anyone who gives too much of a crap about their pixels probably wouldn't throw themselves at Mensa. If you know more than I do on either of those points though, I could very easily be wrong.

True, but things change. Mikey improved things quite a bit.

Just now, durmij said:

Fair. Pretend I'd said "lately" in my original comment?

I am well accustomed to headaches from Valyria and SK in the past. Hoo boy. :P

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

1 hour ago, durmij said:

Small Correction - This is Cerberus, not Valyria

Edited by Verin

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

13 hours ago, durmij said:

Supposedly Gandalf is gone from SK's gov.  Didn't delve too much into that.

But yeah, I was pretty anti-SK due to Gandalf and Valdorath, but at least with Val - things can remain somewhat civil-ish.

Fortunately I only had to talk to Mikey and Callum, and both of them are pretty awesome to talk to when hashing out issues.  Brooklyn is pretty quick to respond too.  So talks with SK have been pretty good throughout the war.  Very respectful and civil, and they were straight up with us the whole time.  No shady shit business or anything.