No Longer Shows Who Liked

Pubstomper

15 minutes ago, Aristodemus said:

I base my self worth around the likes I get on the internet. Plz give back.

If it helps you sleep at night too, I'm the one who liked your comment just now. :^) 

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Shifty Stranger said:

If it helps you sleep at night too, I'm the one who liked your comment just now. :^) 

If it helps you sleep at night, I'm not the one who liked your comment just now. :^)

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Aristodemus said:

If it helps you sleep at night, I'm not the one who liked your comment just now. :^)

Actually, that doesn't help. In fact it has the reverse effect, I am now an insomniac. Pls help.

• Upvote 5

Just now, Shifty Stranger said:

Actually, that doesn't help. In fact it has the reverse effect, I am now an insomniac. Pls help.

...That was the entire point, so to say, condition 1 being true, ends in statement 1 being true. Since condition 1 wasn't true, statement 1 isn't true either.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Aristodemus said:

...That was the entire point, so to say, condition 1 being true, ends in statement 1 being true. Since condition 1 wasn't true, statement 1 isn't true either.

but what if condition 1 was a lie and I was just shitposting...

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Alex said:

I have no idea how to fix this or if it can be changed at all.

There's a lot of support behind this. Could you at least look into it (or have somebody else do so)?

• Upvote 6

new_forum_sig_2.png

On 6/27/2017 at 4:50 PM, Thalmor said:

There's a lot of support behind this. Could you at least look into it (or have somebody else do so)?

Yeah, for all we know 37 different people support this idea at the time of this post. 

Edit: 66 now... 

Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Well what you guys could do is ask everyone who liked your post, and then inspect element and change the HTML code to that, and do that for every single post you make. ;)

• Upvote 1

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

2 minutes ago, Edwardidk said:

Well what you guys could do is ask everyone who liked your post, and then inspect element and change the HTML code to that, and do that for every single post you make. ;)

ex.

Bad.png

• Upvote 1

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

The worst part of likes being no longer displayed on the OWF is that now i have to indiviudally message each person to let them know I liked their post

• Upvote 1

C0r3Fye.png

...before, I at least knew when to discount likes because I could see when people who were friends and alliance-mates were liking each other.

Now, I have to discount likes all the time since the difference between friends and non-friends liking posts can't be determined.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

...before, I at least knew when to discount likes because I could see when people who were friends and alliance-mates were liking each other.

Now, I have to discount likes all the time since the difference between friends and non-friends liking posts can't be determined.  

That reminds me. Wasn't the reason likes are limited is due to people liking all their friends posts? It's not like anyone takes likes seriously anymore, so why not make the like limit infinite? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

3 hours ago, WISD0MTREE said:

That reminds me. Wasn't the reason likes are limited is due to people liking all their friends posts? It's not like anyone takes likes seriously anymore, so why not make the like limit infinite? 

Exactly.

When likes are transparent, it makes them seem at least somewhat objective since you can see when strangers without a predisposition approve as well as what friendships try to game the system.

• Upvote 1